Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:43 PM

Benue State Politician Daniel Ukpera, Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benue State Politician Daniel Ukpera, Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goat (315 Views)

Chris Adah: A Charm Was Used To Tie Me Up For 30 Years / Delta State Politician's Wife Rocks Bag Worth Almost N1,000,000 / “olamide’s ‘science Student’ Needs To Be Banned” – Edo State Politician, Pedro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benue State Politician Daniel Ukpera, Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goat by correctkidabc(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2020
A Benue State Politician Daniel Ukpera has donates Ropes to his Community ao that they can tie their goats.

Read more here:https://www.correctkid.com/benue-state-politician-daniel-ukpera-donates-ropes-to-his-community-to-tie-their-goats-photos/

Re: Benue State Politician Daniel Ukpera, Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goat by donbachi(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2020
The youths for carry those ropes, tie am for one tree and flog jagaz comot for him head.

(1) (Reply)

“I Was In So Much Pain, I Don’t Wish It Upon My Worst Enemy” – Peter Okoye’s Wif / The Chances Of Kanye West Becoming An American President In 2020 / Fans Snub “seyitan” Over Alleging Dbanj Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.