Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,826 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

"I Stand With Hushpuppi", Bobrisky Shows Support After FBI Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Stand With Hushpuppi", Bobrisky Shows Support After FBI Arrest (1153 Views)

Rico Swavey On Life Support After Ghastly Accident - Management / Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Stand With Hushpuppi", Bobrisky Shows Support After FBI Arrest by spunky425(m): 11:37am On Jun 14, 2020

Popular socialite, Bobrisky has taken to Instagram to show his support for embattled Hushpuppi, writing “I stand with Hushpuppi”.

Hushpuppi was arrested in Dubai, UAE, for defrauding the US to the tune of $100m at his house alongside his crew.

https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/06/i-stand-with-hushpuppi-bobrisky-shows-support-after-fbi-arrest/

Taking to Instagram, Bobrisky blasted people calling Hushpuppi a fraudster, according to him they all had “kissed his ass” at times.

He wrote; “Many of us are just d biggest hypocrite ever !!! Before his arrest many of you are in his dm, comment section kissing his ass. But immediately you heard about his arrest your true self came out. If you don’t like him stand on ur ground.. stop faking love when you see him and then go behind to call him names. To cut d story short be urself and stop acting two face. I Stand with @hushpuppi . Many of you will insult me under dis post, but guess wat I don’t care �������”

https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/06/i-stand-with-hushpuppi-bobrisky-shows-support-after-fbi-arrest/

Re: "I Stand With Hushpuppi", Bobrisky Shows Support After FBI Arrest by Newcreature2020(m): 11:40am On Jun 14, 2020
I Stand With Jesus And The fellow Saints In The Body Of Christ.
Cos He is the solid rock that never gets shaken. Remember the gift of the Lord maketh rich and addeth no sorrow.

PS;If you want to have this eternal life then do this....

All you need to do is to say this simple prayer and let your eternity be sure� NOTE; Ensure you say it out enough for your ears to hear you...... ❤️ "O Lord God, I believe in Jesus Christ your Son who died for me and was raised from the dead for my justification. Your Word says in Romans 10 vs. 9 & 10 "...that if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shall believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shall be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
Therefore I confess Jesus Christ as Lord of my life from this day forth. I receive remission of sins for my soul and I receive eternal life into my spirit.

I am saved! I am born-again! Thank you for making me your child. I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!
Congratulations! You are now a child of God. To receive more information on how you can grow as a Christian, please get in touch with me via DM.

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Hushpuppi", Bobrisky Shows Support After FBI Arrest by Niyeal(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2020
Mad
Re: "I Stand With Hushpuppi", Bobrisky Shows Support After FBI Arrest by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2020
Don't be surprised that some 'celebeggars' would soon join the flow.

At least they know that money must fall on them immediately the guy gets bailed out.
Re: "I Stand With Hushpuppi", Bobrisky Shows Support After FBI Arrest by donbachi(m): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Dont just stand with him,if u truely care and love him dat much...join him in jail.

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Hushpuppi", Bobrisky Shows Support After FBI Arrest by yanabasee1(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Exactly how most of them accused mompha and leta tried to be friends with him when he got out...

Hushpuppy will come out strong and repent...
Re: "I Stand With Hushpuppi", Bobrisky Shows Support After FBI Arrest by lordm(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
I stand with the law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Hushpuppi", Bobrisky Shows Support After FBI Arrest by Joshmodest(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
when he was living fly ...showing off his expensive clothes and posting his delicious king size meals on insta when I never see food chop for my house ,and doing those his annoying videos ... did he stand with me
He's lived the life its time to do the time !
Any Nigerian that did not eat his penny and is standing with him may their leg break !!?
Re: "I Stand With Hushpuppi", Bobrisky Shows Support After FBI Arrest by PureGoldh(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Anty Bob...just know it that na only you dey ontop the table wey you dey shake
Re: "I Stand With Hushpuppi", Bobrisky Shows Support After FBI Arrest by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
Egungun be careful, no be every height cat dey scale! Hush dey for males wing, remember your case is different.
Re: "I Stand With Hushpuppi", Bobrisky Shows Support After FBI Arrest by Onyi22(f): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
I stand with him also
Re: "I Stand With Hushpuppi", Bobrisky Shows Support After FBI Arrest by sammysneh(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
;DBobo wen risky has spoken
Re: "I Stand With Hushpuppi", Bobrisky Shows Support After FBI Arrest by Bomboiy: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Agbaya your stance won't do sh!t.
Re: "I Stand With Hushpuppi", Bobrisky Shows Support After FBI Arrest by SweetJoystick(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
He said "stan" not stand

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Husband Hits Man That Hugged Curvy Wife Tight / D'orah Ushering Agency / Toyin Abraham Celebrates Husband, Kolawole On His Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.