Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,716 members, 7,938,179 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Credit Card Fraud - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Credit Card Fraud (241 Views)

Say Goodbye To Credit Card Processing Fees With Shaw Merchant Group's Free Termi / Sim Card Fraud / Hilarious....his Credit Card Got Stolen...see Why He Didn't Report It, Lol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Credit Card Fraud by Incredible20: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2020
Hello good morning. I've been feeling depressed i jst wanted to know if anything could be done.
I received a debit alert last week of my money (over a million) was removed from my account leaving nothing at all i went to the bank they said someone used my card details to do transaction online nd I can't remember giving anyone my atm card its still in my wallet till now though I've blocked the account. I don't know if i can get a track of the person or still recover my money... I haven't involved the police yet because people are saying nothing can be done. I don't know if anyone can help me out.
Re: Credit Card Fraud by slimjohn2k5: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2020
Over a million and u r forming ajebo with the bank.
They must provide the details of the transaction
It can be tracked to where the transaction was made, in whose favor. Whose address, whose email, whose name.

Oga no dull yourself oh, unless you get more millions in other banks for boys
Re: Credit Card Fraud by auntyrose(f): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Incredible20:
Hello good morning. I've been feeling depressed i jst wanted to know if anything could be done.
I received a debit alert last week of my money (over a million) was removed from my account leaving nothing at all i went to the bank they said someone used my card details to do transaction online nd I can't remember giving anyone my atm card its still in my wallet till now though I've blocked the account. I don't know if i can get a track of the person or still recover my money... I haven't involved the police yet because people are saying nothing can be done. I don't know if anyone can help me out.
contact 08037111012 he can help
Re: Credit Card Fraud by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 15, 2020
Incredible20:

Op report to EFCC immediately the money is well over 500K so that they can swing into action before it's too late

(1) (Reply)

PDP Lawmakers 1 Year In Office: Group Charges Secondus To Resolve Differences In / 7 Things You Shouldn't Do When Apologizing / Follow Come Laptop Chargers/batteries/keyboards/cables/converters Sales And Supp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.