Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,651 members, 7,921,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:31 AM

My Company Seeks A Web Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Company Seeks A Web Designer (529 Views)

How Can My Company Earn money Through Social Media? / Help! Another Company Is Using My Company Name As "Keyword" / Intern Web Designer Needed In My Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Company Seeks A Web Designer by Nobelesley: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2011
Dear Webmasters,

I recently joined this organisation and noticed that they have allowed the technological age get past them. However i'm now part of the team and have been saddled with the responsibility of reviving the company's technological image.

This is the company's website www.nobelandlesleyconsultingng.com

I want interested web designers to go through it and forward me a proposal on the cost of improving its current state.

I want the proposal costing and details to be of 2 parts; the first part would be on improving the exisiting website (i will provide the c-panel details) and second should be on creating a new website altogether.

The company's Location is at Apapa, Lagos with branches in Abuja, Akure and Owerri.

The proposal should be sent to nobelesleyconsulting@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your time.
Re: My Company Seeks A Web Designer by Nobelesley: 11:42am On Jan 28, 2011
I wish to thank everyone for your emails. We will no longer be accepting anymore proposal so as to enable my organisation review all the proposals we have received so far and select our choice.

Thank you all for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Hello: / Comedy And Fairy Tales Upcoming In Television / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.