Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,657 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nigeria Made Cooperate Pedal Hand Wash And Sanitizer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Made Cooperate Pedal Hand Wash And Sanitizer (226 Views)

My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living / Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Made Cooperate Pedal Hand Wash And Sanitizer by bacy009(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
��Good afternoon sirs, the above is a pedal operated hand wash and sanitizer unit suitable for churches/ corporate environments. One of our members is fabricating this. If we are interested for our centres, you can reach him on 07069429955( Mr Anthony Olajide).

it was fabricated in Nigeria
it will be delivered to your location anywhere around the Nation

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

You Could Be Wrong About The Whole Thing / Five Things To Do If You Are In Courtship. / Windshield Of Marked Cop Car Was Striked By Bullet In The Bronx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.