Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,042 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:00 PM

If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One (949 Views)

Google Records Everything You Say Around Your Phone. Learn How To Delete Them / "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder / How To Fix “no Permission To Delete File” On Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by Brainbox0806: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
If you have to delete all the apps from your phone and keep only four. Which ones will you keep ??

Personally, I will keep my chrome, quora, audiomark, FirstMobile. How about you?
Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by gentlestdude(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Opera mini, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram
Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by michaelokoi(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
WhatsApp, Telegram, Firefox and MetaTrader4

3 Likes

Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by Orlandihno(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
It's hard 2 selects, b'cos I have loads of powerful apps in my phone which are very important to me, well, I'll keep 1.GbWhatsapp plus, 2. Meriam Webster dictionary, 3. Vlc player, 4. Opera browser.

1 Like

Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by DarkJeddi(m): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Anybooks.
Whatsapp.
UC Browser.
Mobdro/Mobikora.
Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by seunfly: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
quora, UCweb, firstbank and Domination.
i will have to by adding whatapp
Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by DragnetisaKuk(f): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Phone
Calender
Chrome
Telegram
Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by TheOdd1sOut: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Phone
Chrome (I can access all SM through chrome)
PUBG

1 Like

Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by Rexraph18(m): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Telegram, Phoenix browser, xender and truecaller
Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by Meatballs(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dual space

Opera mini

United bank of Africa

Calculator grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by Brainbox0806: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
michaelokoi:

Forex folks, that must be your number one apps. good.
Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by Fatbabyfart(m): 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Chrome
Whatsapp
Phone
Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by Fatbabyfart(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
CHROME IS THE FATHER OF ALL APPS grin
Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by kennyflames(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Multi accounts
Music
Chrome
Vpn
Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2020
CM browser
Opera mini
WhatsApp
Win X Launcher
Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by lagusboyyy(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2020
Whatsapp facebook opera mini twitter
Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by Mohbola(f): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter and Chrome
Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by eskorelvis: 8:50am On Jun 16, 2020
Brainbox0806:

Forex folks, that must be your number one apps. good.
Yh it's more than important to us�
Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by eskorelvis: 8:51am On Jun 16, 2020
michaelokoi:
Chrome, WhatsApp, Telegram and MT4
Can't overemphasize the importance of metatrader as a forex trader

1 Like

Re: If You Have To Delete All The Apps From Your Phone And Keep Only Four. Which One by Emmaway(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
WhatsApp, Chrome, WPS Office, Telegram

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Awesome Night Shotz Pictures Here / Realme C11 Scheduled To Arrive By August 26 / New Phone With Dimensity 1100 Launched: Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.