Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Things To Consider Before Buying An Expensive New Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Things To Consider Before Buying An Expensive New Phone (2685 Views)

Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! / Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? / 8 Things To Check Out When Buying An Original Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Consider Before Buying An Expensive New Phone by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2011
1 it has  more than 3 difference from the old one
2 my friends are buying so should i, no be must
3 price of the new one. is it more expensive than the old one
4 dont be decieved by design
5 make sure someone else is using it and check for complains. the reason why am using the n97mini and not n97
6 if u loss it what next
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying An Expensive New Phone by frgy1: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2011
""Is that so ? Thanked a lot o . I never been consider those things you said""
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying An Expensive New Phone by ifyalways(f): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2011
cyclops4real:

1 it has  more than 3 difference from the old one
2 my friends are buying so should i, no be must
3 price of the new one. is it more expensive than the old one
4 dont be decieved by design
5 make sure someone else is using it and check for complains. the reason why am using the n97mini and not n97
6 if u loss it what next
i agree with that.
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying An Expensive New Phone by doublekay: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2011
Buy what u need and not need what you buy
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying An Expensive New Phone by chinnyonwu(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2011
ƚ like d if Ʋ lose it part. Ɩ۵Ɩ
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying An Expensive New Phone by ptgok: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2011
Buying a mobile phone these days can be rather confusing, especially since they now come jam-packed with features, from built-in video cameras and MP3 players to onboard PDA and 3D gaming functions. Always think twice or thrice before buying expensive new phone.
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying An Expensive New Phone by kevoh(m): 12:39am On Dec 28, 2011
The most important question to ask yourself before buying that phone is: Do I really need it? Why buy a phone of 70000 naira when all you would do with it is make and receive calls angry? heck Nokia 3310 does that undecided Or the latest version of a Blackberry phone that costs more when all you'll do is just chat on BBM all day and do nothing creative.
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying An Expensive New Phone by skyhighweb(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2011
kevoh:

The most important question to ask yourself before buying that phone is: Do I really need it? Why buy a phone of 70000 naira when all you would do with it is make and receive calls angry? heck Nokia 3310 does that undecided Or the latest version of a Blackberry phone that costs more when all you'll do is just chat on BBM all day and do nothing creative.
if am buying a 70k phone then am going to be stucking it with hd games lot of movies and so on
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying An Expensive New Phone by Emeka72(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2011
Me ke, buy an expensive new phone? Not at all
for now, I'm using NOKIA 6020, NOKIA 1100, and 1110 nd d likes
gone ar d days when I'd b carried away by dose features.
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying An Expensive New Phone by skyhighweb(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2011
cheesy bad guy no time
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying An Expensive New Phone by Emeka72(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2012
When what I actually need a phone for is to communicate, make nd rcv calls, send nd rcv txt msgs nd do WAP browsing.
I don't even use expensive phones, in fact, if u get to see how rugged dis phone I'm using is.
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying An Expensive New Phone by sniperwolf(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2012
We need style and fashion
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying An Expensive New Phone by sniperwolf(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2012
We need style and fashion
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying An Expensive New Phone by Emeka72(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2012
The most important thing is whether d phone has all d features you need.
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying An Expensive New Phone by peter321: 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2012
I've owned everything on the market - iPhone, Blackberry etc - now I have a Nokia 2330 and it works perfectly and very happy with it. Simple, lots of battery life, I can still get on Facebook etc. Why waste money?

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Curve 3 Or Bold 2 / I Need Help On How To To Configure My Lg Gw300 For Etisalat Browsing / Help'any Update On How Unlocking Iphone 4 Ios 5.1.1,modem Firmware 04.12.01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.