Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,682 members, 7,889,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Support Hushpuppi, Says Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Support Hushpuppi, Says Bobrisky (262 Views)

Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" / 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars / Boy Twerks In Video Says Bobrisky Is A Learner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support Hushpuppi, Says Bobrisky by Musicprong: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Bobrisky a Nigerian internet personality who is known as a transgender woman in Nigeria.

Cross-dresser Idris Olanrewaju Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky has pledged his loyalty and support to Hushpuppi who was recently arrested in Dubai.

Ray Hushpuppi was arrested on June 10 by the International Police (INTERPOL) over multiple fraud charges.

His arrest caused a stir as former associates and friends began to detach themselves from him.

Bobrisky, however, pledged to remain firm in his friendship to Hushpuppi.

He also condemned those who before Puppi’s arrest, begged for financial aid and now against him.

“Many of us are just d biggest hypocrites ever !!! Before his arrest many of you are in his dm, comment section kissing his ass.

Read More: https://musicprong.com/i-support-hushpuppi-says-bobrisky/

1 Share

Re: I Support Hushpuppi, Says Bobrisky by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
He She should go to jail with him if he she wants, we won't be angry, we will understand
Re: I Support Hushpuppi, Says Bobrisky by Onyi22(f): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wailers will start wailing
Re: I Support Hushpuppi, Says Bobrisky by tayebest(m): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
This one is obviously broke considering the rumbles he has been having with the security officials lately! cheesy
Re: I Support Hushpuppi, Says Bobrisky by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
He should just carry her lawyers and go and free hushpussy na..... Only in defunct societies this confused people can trend
Re: I Support Hushpuppi, Says Bobrisky by JOACHINpedro: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
I thought that Bobby was arrested? undecided
Re: I Support Hushpuppi, Says Bobrisky by donbachi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dis bleached pangolin should go and sit down

(1) (Reply)

Nutmeg: Natural Libido Enhancer. / Bobrisky Reveals Why He Dressed Like A Man To His Father’s Birthday Party / Buy And Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.