Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,220 members, 7,913,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:49 AM

How I Broke The Manacles Of Girlfriend Obsession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Broke The Manacles Of Girlfriend Obsession (1140 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Broke The Manacles Of Girlfriend Obsession by Danielfx(m): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
When people talk about how heart broken they are or how they can't stop loving or obsessing about their ex partners that abandon them, they are really talking sense and it has nothing to do with weakness.

I was one of those that experienced this. First time we met wasn't too fantastic but a week later when we started relationship proper, it dawned on me that i have met my partner in this race of life.

It was an amazing affair. I was a student in my year two while she was an ssce holder working as a sales girl. After our romantic holiday, i travelled back to school, we exchanged few times on mobile calls and then it all stopped.

My obsession started when she left me, which i couldn't control. I became too angry and even acted like a mental patient. I went to beg her even though i wasn't the one at fault here. Well, she set me up, insulted me, insulted my friend, used me and so on. And in the midst of these, i was still obsess about her that people became concerned about my mental welfare.

I attempted suicide on various grounds all scaled to zero and i always try to get her back with intent to marry her later. I lost weight and even got addicted to hard drugs. I went from one counsellor to another and i was drained financially. Along the line, i wanted to pull out but no hope was there. I had no room for another girl and it was always about her all the time.

So, at one time, i had a financial breakthrough. I went back to town and spent a couple million addressing everything regarding my life. Then one day, she stole her aunt's money(10k) which obviously she gave to a guy and then led a couple of guys to my place laying claims that i took the money from her. When they arrived, they saw how distinctive i was and they said i possibly couldn't have done it and even apologized. At the end they left leaving embarassed then one of the men that came with her recognised me and took it upon himself to reconcile us, he invited me to his place on various occasions and had the lady apologized. The lady was however still as cunny as ever but i wasn't much concerned. I could get any lady i want and pay her off. I made out pretty well with little attention to her severity. I made out with a model in my town and took her out shopping and spending on her. I spent most of my time with her and i can say she is worth every dime. Yes, 50K in five days wasn't much for her right ?

We had our amazing sex and had all the day spending time together. Well, she became my bit*CH which was okay with her...

I must say, going out with my best friend, his girlfriend and my bit*CH together drove the desperation from me. My friend was pissed with her attitude and even advised me that the lady was drawing me backwards. She couldn't even speak plain English when we visited her and she was so out of the modern type of girl.

So now, i am not calling our new relationship off. I am just going to make her bleed while i enjoy myself even without fucking her
Re: How I Broke The Manacles Of Girlfriend Obsession by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is confusing...

1 Like

Re: How I Broke The Manacles Of Girlfriend Obsession by futurevizi(m): 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
U are clearly not over her

3 Likes

Re: How I Broke The Manacles Of Girlfriend Obsession by Hardrive(m): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
You have gained the most valuable of experience. She has BPD(Borderline personality disorder). Worst still, she became your ONEITIS. ( Meaning she fitted the description of the lady you though had everything you needed I'm a woman to spend the rest of your life with).Just cut her off simple. But let the experience be a reminder that any lady can do the same to you if you make them the most important thing in your life. I was right all along. I had to go and check out your posts and I guessed right. If you have the time, you should read therationalmale.com by Rollo Tomassi or better still download his books THE RATIONAL MALE. He had the same problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Broke The Manacles Of Girlfriend Obsession by Danielfx(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Hardrive:
You have gained the most valuable of experience. She has BPD(Borderline personality disorder). Worst still, she became your ONEITIS. ( Meaning she fitted the description of the lady you though had everything you needed I'm a woman to spend the rest of your life with).Just cut her off simple. But let the experience be a reminder that any lady can do the same to you if you make them the most important thing in your life. I was right all along. I had to go and check out your posts and I guessed right. If you have the time, you should read therationalmale.com by Rollo Tomassi or better still download his books THE RATIONAL MALE. He had the same problem.
Thanks bro. You're a live saver
Re: How I Broke The Manacles Of Girlfriend Obsession by Juliearth(f): 3:18am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:
When people talk about how heart broken they are or how they can't stop loving or obsessing about their ex partners that abandon them, they are really talking sense and it has nothing to do with weakness.

I was one of those that experienced this. First time we met wasn't too fantastic but a week later when we started relationship proper, it dawned on me that i have met my partner in this race of life.

It was an amazing affair. I was a student in my year two while she was an ssce holder working as a sales girl. After our romantic holiday, i travelled back to school, we exchanged few times on mobile calls and then it all stopped.

My obsession started when she left me, which i couldn't control. I became too angry and even acted like a mental patient. I went to beg her even though i wasn't the one at fault here. Well, she set me up, insulted me, insulted my friend, used me and so on. And in the midst of these, i was still obsess about her that people became concerned about my mental welfare.

I attempted suicide on various grounds all scaled to zero and i always try to get her back with intent to marry her later. I lost weight and even got addicted to hard drugs. I went from one counsellor to another and i was drained financially. Along the line, i wanted to pull out but no hope was there. I had no room for another girl and it was always about her all the time.

So, at one time, i had a financial breakthrough. I went back to town and spent a couple million addressing everything regarding my life. Then one day, she stole her aunt's money(10k) which obviously she gave to a guy and then led a couple of guys to my place laying claims that i took the money from her. When they arrived, they saw how distinctive i was and they said i possibly couldn't have done it and even apologized. At the end they left leaving embarassed then one of the men that came with her recognised me and took it upon himself to reconcile us, he invited me to his place on various occasions and had the lady apologized. The lady was however still as cunny as ever but i wasn't much concerned. I could get any lady i want and pay her off. I made out pretty well with little attention to her severity. I made out with a model in my town and took her out shopping and spending on her. I spent most of my time with her and i can say she is worth every dime. Yes, 50K in five days wasn't much for her right ?

We had our amazing sex and had all the day spending time together. Well, she became my bit*CH which was okay with her...

I must say, going out with my best friend, his girlfriend and my bit*CH together drove the desperation from me. My friend was pissed with her attitude and even advised me that the lady was drawing me backwards. She couldn't even speak plain English when we visited her and she was so out of the modern type of girl.

So now, i am not calling our new relationship off. I am just going to make her bleed while i enjoy myself even without fucking her

And you say you are nobody's fool?

(1) (Reply)

. / Prime Watermark Job Vacancies / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.