Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,119 members, 7,946,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ibidun Ighodalo: 'I Want To Know If This Was SUICIDE Or MURDER'! - Kemi Olunloyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibidun Ighodalo: 'I Want To Know If This Was SUICIDE Or MURDER'! - Kemi Olunloyo (1263 Views)

Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) / Ibidun Ighodalo: I Want To Know If This Was SUICIDE Or MURDER! – Kemi Olunloyo / Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibidun Ighodalo: 'I Want To Know If This Was SUICIDE Or MURDER'! - Kemi Olunloyo by donaldeke(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kemi Olunloyo, Nigerian investigative journalist has some questions about the death of former beauty queen Ibidun Ighodalo.

The news of the former Lux soap beauty has taken Nigerians by surprise. So many deaths and bad news around in this 2020. Ibidun died at age 40 in her hotel and reports say she died of cardiac arrest.

The whole pieces are not adding up for Dr Kemi Olunloyo.

She wrote:

Continue HERE;

https://www.reporterswall.com/ibidun-ighodalo-i-want-to-know-if-this-was-suicide-or-murder-kemi-olunloyo/

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo: 'I Want To Know If This Was SUICIDE Or MURDER'! - Kemi Olunloyo by Righteousness89(m): 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Death has taken her away!irrespective of which Ever way!
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo: 'I Want To Know If This Was SUICIDE Or MURDER'! - Kemi Olunloyo by ojun50(m): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
OK oya go fine wetin no lost
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo: 'I Want To Know If This Was SUICIDE Or MURDER'! - Kemi Olunloyo by amaniro: 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Aunty Kemy our Ex-convicted-Deranged-Investigative journalistgrin
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo: 'I Want To Know If This Was SUICIDE Or MURDER'! - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
So much deaths in Nigeria this year...so sad
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo: 'I Want To Know If This Was SUICIDE Or MURDER'! - Kemi Olunloyo by doggedfighter(f): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kemi is about to shine
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo: 'I Want To Know If This Was SUICIDE Or MURDER'! - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
doggedfighter:
Kemi is about to shine

Shine kor, star ni.

Family said they want privacy in this mourning period, someone is gloating over the death of another all because of traffic.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo: 'I Want To Know If This Was SUICIDE Or MURDER'! - Kemi Olunloyo by Mayng01(m): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ok!
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo: 'I Want To Know If This Was SUICIDE Or MURDER'! - Kemi Olunloyo by odysey: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2020
amaniro:
Aunty Kemy our Ex-convicted-Deranged-Investigative journalistgrin

She raised strong points which should matter not who she is....

3 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo: 'I Want To Know If This Was SUICIDE Or MURDER'! - Kemi Olunloyo by ERockson: 9:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Very intelligent point that may give police the clues regardless of what the family want from the suspicious death

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eight ‘kidnappers’ Arrested In Osun Are All Tiv Benue Indigene / Gruesome Murder Of A 300 Level Benue State University Student / This May Sound Like A Nigerian Movie: But It Actually Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.