Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:52 AM

People Prime Whats The Latest - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / People Prime Whats The Latest (930 Views)

People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out / Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion / People Prime {urgent} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Prime Whats The Latest by sukiaki: 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2007
has anyone heard anything from people prime,after the test in abuja
Re: People Prime Whats The Latest by liftedme(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2007
Hi nairalanders, please I also want to know the latest on the peopleprime test and interview, if you have received any feedback from them please let us know, I am confused I do not know what next to do!
Re: People Prime Whats The Latest by funkyboy(m): 5:57am On Jun 13, 2007
There is need for patience. According to a reliable source they are still conducting the test which will come to an end on the 15th of this month. hopefully before the end of this month our positive replies will be sent. after all the fair is slated on the 17th of july. Can we all cross our finger to when they start calling,
Re: People Prime Whats The Latest by monichris(f): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2007
They promised to start calling as from 15t of this month
Re: People Prime Whats The Latest by Alert(f): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2007
its not the 15th yet, so why the worry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Recruiting Sales Executives / Pls Does Anyone Know Exactly What Access Bank Pays Entry Level B.sc / Coca Cola Is Recruiting Get In Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.