Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,806 members, 7,889,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Want To Create An Online Store . How Do I Solve The Payment Method - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Create An Online Store . How Do I Solve The Payment Method (538 Views)

How Two Friends Built The Payment Giant Of Nigeria / Flutterwave Store Review: What Is Flutterwave Store, How To Set It Up / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create An Online Store . How Do I Solve The Payment Method by funkmrflexx(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nigerians will always say that can’t pay for a product they haven’t seen. I want to use online payment . How do I convince potential customers to make payment on my website when they haven’t seen what they are buying. I’m using paystack for My online payments. But it’s difficult getting people to make payment

How do I overcome this
Re: I Want To Create An Online Store . How Do I Solve The Payment Method by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Grow your trust , make sure your site has the updated SSL and security, also promote your business, grow your customers, run discounts, run promotions and coupons, advertise your business on social media.

GoodLuck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Create An Online Store . How Do I Solve The Payment Method by uzohrome(m): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Get an office, import your products and do a live video with the products stocked in your office and scarter them all over your office, do a live review and put on your site. Drop your office address and make sure to use a company name as in your bank account as an alternative to paystark. Try to build trust first with your audience. They will pay before delivery... Show them the products on your site and on WhatsApp live video. Don't just import like 20 pieces. Get like 300 pieces or 5 thousand pieces scartered everywhere. They will pay immediately. That has been the way am doing it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Create An Online Store . How Do I Solve The Payment Method by funkmrflexx(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
uzohrome:
Get an office, import your products and do a live video with the products stocked in your office and scarter them all over your office, do a live review and put on your site. Drop your office address and make sure to use a company name as in your bank account as an alternative to paystark. Try to build trust first with your audience. They will pay before delivery... Show them the products on your site and on WhatsApp live video. Don't just import like 20 pieces. Get like 300 pieces or 5 thousand pieces scartered everywhere. They will pay immediately. That has been the way am doing it.

Thanks
Re: I Want To Create An Online Store . How Do I Solve The Payment Method by BARNABASS1: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Adopt Anti Fraud payment system.
Email me for details
Re: I Want To Create An Online Store . How Do I Solve The Payment Method by Gideon283: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
funkmrflexx:
Nigerians will always say that can’t pay for a product they haven’t seen. I want to use online payment . How do I convince potential customers to make payment on my website when they haven’t seen what they are buying. I’m using paystack for My online payments. But it’s difficult getting people to make payment

How do I overcome this

Why don't you wanna do pay on delivery to save you from much stress?

Because with the recent fraud alarm, a lot of people are scared to enter their card details online and sometimes if you've run ads to sell the products fast you won't be having encourageable sales and may lead to loss of funds invested, so I'll suggest you fully adopt to POD wink

(1) (Reply)

5k Shop Budget Around Aguda Surulere Lagos. / The Billionaire Who Wanted To Die Broke Is Now Officially Broke / What's Happening To Nairaland's Career Section, Seun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.