Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,284 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer (1024 Views)

How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers / Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me / Nigeria Will Continue To Suffer Power Crises Till 2028 – TCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by googi: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Where is the African Regional Power the World expected in the 60s?

I am sure some if not all remember the Giant of Africa. The giant whose children became the invaders of every land in Africa and abroad.

Shame! Waiting for foreign rescue of 200 million people.
Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by yanabasee1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nigeria got her wings crippled because of corruption......

Nigeria is sick!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by XXXXTENTACION: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nyamuri:
Nyamuri flat.heads are the reason Africans are hated and detested around the world!!

They are a nuisance to every country they find themselves... from Prostitution, drug peddling, 419, Yahoo, ritual etc!!

You better avoid any individual that has names like emeka, ikechukwu, ifeanyi etc!
Say no to tribalism and ethnic bigotry. It's one of the things destroying nigeria today.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by Noneroone(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
yanabasee1:

Nigeria is sick!!
is corruption the reason why hundreds of people are being slaughtered in their homes?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by googi: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Arrogance Before A Fall.

Giants of Africa dying to get into any land and calling natives lazy and unproductive.

Self-hate is worse than corruption though one leads to the other in form of selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by NaijadrivaCars: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
The masses should blame themselves for voting along ethnic and religious lines. You can't plant orange and reap apple.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nyamuri:
Nyamuri flat.heads are the reason Africans are hated and detested around the world!!

They are a nuisance to every country they find themselves... from Prostitution, drug peddling, 419, Yahoo, ritual etc!!

You better avoid any individual that has names like emeka, ikechukwu, ifeanyi etc!

Yes.. Nyamuri flat heads are the. Reason others nation see us bad

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by SaintBishop: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ok.
Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by CzarChris(m): 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nyamuri:

prowest:

Yes.. Nyamuri flat heads are the. Reason others nation see us bad
You people hate the Igbos, oya let them go a constitute their own country, una no gree let them go. You guys are a highly confused lot. I hate tribal bigotry with passion.

This right here is the true reason Nigeria can never move forward. Our politicians don't see tribe or religion as far as their personal interest is taken care of. They only play the tribalism/religious card to keep the masses divided and you'll can never be any wiser for it. So continue.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by Nyamuri: 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
So I'm the one holding them? undecided
CzarChris:
You people hate the Igbos, oya let them go a constitute their own country, una no gree let them go. You guys are a highly confused lot. I hate tribal bigotry with passion.

This right here is the true reason Nigeria can never move forward. Our politicians don't see tribe or religion as far as their personal interest is taken care of. They only play the tribalism/religious card to keep the masses divided and you'll can never be any wiser for it. So continue.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by CzarChris(m): 1:19am On Jun 15, 2020
Nyamuri:
So I'm the one holding them? undecided
I just pray God gives you wisdom, you really need it.
Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 15, 2020
yanabasee1:

Nigeria is sick!!
Nigeria is a failed state and a shame and disgrace to the black race. With mentally ill fantasically corrupt thieves ruling it since 1960.

My Dream Team will salvage Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/5690877/dream-team-transform-nigeria-2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w
Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by googi: 2:22am On Jun 15, 2020
The 60s was fine, not perfect. But each region was developing at its own pace.

The war brought disaster and it was the beginning of what to come. If the region's had continued, Nigeria could have been able to boast of at least two regions that could take care of its children.

It was the time those who studied abroad could not wait to get back home. Compared to today that giants of Africa line up for any visa or risk their lives through the desert.

Nah, 60s was our good old days minus the war and it's consequences that are rearing the ugly heads today. You cannot even compare today with the 80s.

So can Nigerian giants even condemn any black outside their country without pointing four fingers back at themselves?

RuudVanNisteroy:

Nigeria is a failed state and a shame and disgrace to the black race. With mentally ill fantasically corrupt thieves ruling it since [b]1960.[/b]

My Dream Team will salvage Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/5690877/dream-team-transform-nigeria-2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by Goodmarlian: 3:22am On Jun 15, 2020
Nyamuri:

Don't worry it went be forever.we will soon leave you guys very soon.
Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by Goodmarlian: 3:23am On Jun 15, 2020
CzarChris:

Point of correction Nigeria is not a country it is a fulani empire.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 15, 2020
Lack of population data and control killed Nigeria..
Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by redsun(m): 5:28am On Jun 15, 2020
CzarChris:
I just pray God gives you wisdom, you really need it.
People with mindsets like that are tormented by inherent and fundamental ignorance. There no way out for him, he is dead alive.

You have his type in the so-called developed world, e.g, the ones that want to make America great again.
Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by abumeinben(m): 6:10am On Jun 15, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
The masses should blame themselves for voting along ethnic and religious lines. You can't plant orange and reap apple.

Loud am.
Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by Maxmilliano111: 6:55am On Jun 15, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Don't worry it went be forever.we will soon leave you guys very soon.

When abeg when

Just give me a date.... Abii re you all still dreaming

Pls dont tell me 2023!!!

With the way kanu is playing this..... 2040 seff never certain
Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by Maxmilliano111: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:06am On Jun 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Say no to tribalism and ethnic bigotry. It's one of the things destroying nigeria today.
He has said nothing but the truth!
Re: Nigeria Is The Reason Blacks Around The World Suffer by googi: 11:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Giants of Africa. This is not about passing or exchanging blames. Whether Nigeria breaks or not, you will still be judged by the land you come from.

This is about humility and reinventing yourselves from the ground up, from one generation to the next, not about greener pastures elsewhere. No more mumu in the world except in Africa.

Stop disgraceful selfishness and greed outside and inside your God-given land. You cannot takeover the fruits from the seeds planted by the fathers of another generation.

Work for your own.

(1) (Reply)

Vote For AGBO-GBOYE (Agboola Ajayi For Governor And Gboye Adegbenro For Deputy ) / Poll: RESTRUCTURING Or SEPERATION; Which Way Forward? / Please What's The Easiest Way To Send Money From Philippine To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.