Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,259 members, 7,943,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

One Thing You Can Learn From Me Today. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Thing You Can Learn From Me Today. (199 Views)

What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today / GNLD Happened To Me Today For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Thing You Can Learn From Me Today. by coolbj(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Stop whatever you are doing, put your life with its problems, worries, bad relationships and fear to pause for 3 minutes.

Challenge yourself to 1 day of accomplishment, this will have ripples in all your life ( melting away many worries insecurities or fears )

You are much likely working for someone or trying to work for someone for 30–40 years , you are much likely thinking that this is the only way of living.

You probably think anything else is IMpossible since you don’t have ideas, money to invest, followers, or rich friends… YOU ARE RIGHT.

How can you make it, freedom from the next 2 months, without ideas, money or anything else?
I tried for 3 years and nothing seemed to work enough, then when I started this it worked after 55 days, I still remember half an average salary coming in my pocket every month without me doing anything but posting and commenting on social media, that gave me the proof that It worked so I just had to push it a little bit more, up to a level of money I am ashamed to admit here 1 year later.

I hope you already heard about it somewhere because I am not going to explain the details here, after all you just want something great to learn from me today right?
If you have a bad mental association with this name please suspend your thought and get a fresh perspective from someone who literally changed its life from coming back home at 6 p.m. knowing tomorrow would be the same, to not just money but freedom and admiration (yes it is nice to have that too sometimes). The name is Social Media Evaluator.

Besides being totally free, It takes about 60 minutes to start. and you need nothing to do aside been good at handling social media accounts, which I believe you are, Let me repeat it: NOTHING except been good at social media.
I don’t want to tell you more, put your life to pause and learn the basic strategy you need to be outstanding and land as many gig as possible.

Choose a course teaching you what exactly to do without spending much money.

The program will teach you all the tricks and tips to make money and be paid immediately. Paid Social Media Jobs free access to the database will show the hundreds of simple social media jobs available for you to choose from.

In addition, you will be shown how to get any free products for trial from the companies as a social media manager. If you closely follow the guidelines of the whole course you will be able to set up your own online business by selling your social media service.

After 50 days when you will be earning money and see another life in front of you, more confident and less worried, more in control, this feelings will ripple through your life as a whole, you will not solve all of your problem of course, but you will start to act on what really matters in your life, finally.

Of course I firmly believe in what I do and you can reach out to me on how you can get started.
When this will work please reply to me here, One thing that excites me is people realizing in one moment that they can change their life and start right then and there.
if you need a detailed explanation leave you comment below and I will be glad to reply you.

(1) (Reply)

Amazon DEAL / Link / Vacancy - General Manager For An Agribusiness Start Up Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.