Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,050 members, 7,886,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle (1388 Views)

Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle by backT(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
A New Jersey brother and sister have won the right to marry after a landmark ruling by the Supreme Court of the United States.
In a 5-to-4 ruling, five judges unanimously granted the appeal by James Banes, 41, and Victoria Banes, 38, today after a ten-year-long battle.

The overjoyed pair said they did it for the ‘millions of Americans who have consensual incestuous relationships and who are living in fear’ and blasted the Government for wasting taxpayers’ money fighting their challenge.

The couple that was currently facing up to 15 years in jail said that they were now planning to start a large family and enjoy their newly found freedom.

“Why am I allowed to bang my cousin but not my sister? It just doesn’t make any sense,” James Banes criticized outside of court.
We’ve always dreamed of having a big family, now this dream will become a reality” added Victoria Banes, who also told reporters she is pregnant and expecting twins.

Previously, New Jersey state laws only allowed first-cousin marriages but since the landmark ruling, New Jersey is now the only state in the country to also allow incestuous marriages

Re: Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle by Gee64: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
They devil is there in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Depravity is getting more bolder by the day. Rejecting the creator Humanity has become a law to herself. save yourself from this lawless generation run to Jesus
Re: Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle by Obidon1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Abbumination
Re: Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle by Hypnotise: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Out of all the billions of women in the world, na your sister you go chose. See your life?
Re: Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle by backT(m): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is uncalled for. The Judges that pass the judgement in their favour are devil incarnate.
Re: Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle by Bilabong(m): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
The end is near

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle by backT(m): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gee64:
They devil is there in the US.
You are right.
Re: Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle by backT(m): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hypnotise:
Out of all the billions of women in the world, na your sister you go chose. See your life?
I wonder ooo
Re: Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle by Kemimarch16(f): 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle by suzzyboss(m): 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lol... Last last.. Na the children go suffer am.. Health wise sef it's not advisable
Re: Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle by backT(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
suzzyboss:
Lol... Last last.. Na the children go suffer am.. Health wise sef it's not advisable
Hmm
Re: Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle by paulolee(m): 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
nonsense
Re: Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle by daddio(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
backT:
A New Jersey brother and sister have won the right to marry after a landmark ruling by the Supreme Court of the United States.
In a 5-to-4 ruling, five judges unanimously granted the appeal by James Banes, 41, and Victoria Banes, 38, today after a ten-year-long battle.

The overjoyed pair said they did it for the ‘millions of Americans who have consensual incestuous relationships and who are living in fear’ and blasted the Government for wasting taxpayers’ money fighting their challenge.

The couple that was currently facing up to 15 years in jail said that they were now planning to start a large family and enjoy their newly found freedom.

“Why am I allowed to bang my cousin but not my sister? It just doesn’t make any sense,” James Banes criticized outside of court.
We’ve always dreamed of having a big family, now this dream will become a reality” added Victoria Banes, who also told reporters she is pregnant and expecting twins.

Previously, New Jersey state laws only allowed first-cousin marriages but since the landmark ruling, New Jersey is now the only state in the country to also allow incestuous marriages

THIS HAPPENED LAST YEAR AUGUST.
Re: Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle by VULCAN(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2020
It's fake news
Re: Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle by Mandela27: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2020
If this is real,i believe it cant get to AFRICA .

Americans can continue living their free lives without morals,they have no regard for God,they've done everything God warned us not to do-But i wonder why they are still progressing rapidly,despite all the devilish and satanic things they do .
Re: Brother And Sister Allowed To Marry After 10-year-long Court Battle by KingWarri: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2020
daddio:

THIS HAPPENED LAST YEAR AUGUST.
no mind op, old story naim e go dey use disturb us... RUBBISH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Isn't She Sexy? (image Included) / Nigerian Girl Caught Fvcking Girl In A Gym [watch Video] / Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.