Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,946 members, 7,949,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Faithful Husband Still Exist In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faithful Husband Still Exist In Nigeria (549 Views)

Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated / I Strongly Wish To Be A Faithful Husband But... / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faithful Husband Still Exist In Nigeria by Nairalandhero: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
GOING THROUGH HER
HUSBAND'S PHONE...

He was naked in the bathroom. Totally, butt naked.

"Sweetheart, your Dad is asking you send him some money urgently" his wife shouted from the bedroom.

"Please go to my Mobile account and send him 20k for me" he requested washing the soap on his face.

She was surprised. Her husband was trusting her with his Mobile account.

"Sweetheart, your phone has Pin code, I don't know your code number " she shouted again.

"That's 15125. The mobile account code is also 50508 he shouted while in the shower.

She picked his phone, dailed in the code and unlocked. She then sent 20k to her father-in-law.

Thereafter, she got tempted to go through his messages.

Why would her husband have a pin code to lock his phone. What is he hiding?

As she scrolled down his Messenger, she couldn't believe her eyes.

Her husband talks about her to his friends and family, he boasts about her so much even to other ladies.

He speaks so nicely of her. She smiled seeing how he speaks about her to others.

She saw how he defends her whenever his family wrote negative information to him about her.

She saw how when other women tried to tempt him or flirt with him and he harshly turns them down, sometimes he goes to the extent of sending those ladies a picture of him and her".

Sometimes saying "This is the woman I love. Take your foolishness to another guy"; that always keeps them away from him.

She saw how good he was to friends and how they praised his impacts towards their lives.

She saw how much he prays for people, writing them prayers, blessing lives.

She saw his messages of encouragement whenever someone writes to him with an issue.

This husband of hers is a Faithful and hard to find Husband.

"Have you sent Dad the money?" Her husband asked as he walked into their bedroom, towel wrapped around his waist.

"Yes I did. Come here my Sweetheart" she said excitedly getting up from the bed, putting his phone aside.

She gave him a lovely hug.

She kissed him nicely. Faithfulness turns her on.

She took off his towel. Laid him on the bed. Started rubbing up his penis to hardness.

"Chey Sweetheart, you are hungry for some love making" he told her as his Rambo was getting hard from the effect of her rubbing.

He climbed on top of her and they had two rounds of Sex.

"I love you" she told him as she rested wet on her side of the bed after the love making.

"I love you too Darling" he told her.

Few days later, She asked him why he has a pin code on his phone?

He told her bcuz the phone contains romantic photos and conversations between you and I that no one should have access to.

She imagined all the photos his phone has of her breasts and waist that she sends him when they have their romantic Husband and Wife chats and it made sense to have a pin code.

1 Share

Re: Faithful Husband Still Exist In Nigeria by Hypnotise: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin
Once Upon A Husband

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faithful Husband Still Exist In Nigeria by Oluromantic: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Interesting story

1 Like

Re: Faithful Husband Still Exist In Nigeria by Nairalandhero: 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hypnotise:
grin
Once Upon A Husband
lol, not what you think
Re: Faithful Husband Still Exist In Nigeria by phelonrays: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Such Husbands went to extinction since 1915, a year after amalgamation cry
Re: Faithful Husband Still Exist In Nigeria by Nairalandhero: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
phelonrays:
Such Husbands went to extinction since 1915, a year after amalgamation cry
they still exist

1 Like

Re: Faithful Husband Still Exist In Nigeria by bottlewater1(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
what most of this indomie girls generation do shows that they don't deserve a faithful husband
Re: Faithful Husband Still Exist In Nigeria by callmeRichie(m): 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
OP, this your picture get as he be oogrin was the man crying as he was signing the certificate?grin

1 Like

Re: Faithful Husband Still Exist In Nigeria by Haniel18: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nowadays it has turned to a circle. A guy loves a girl with all his heart, he decides to be faithful and respect her decisions, she took his love and faithfulness for granted and broke his poor heart.
He becomes very bitter and decides to have his pound of flesh, He meets a loving and faithful girl along the way and he treats her exactly the way he was treated. The said girl feels broken and betrayed and decides to revenge. Its becomes u CIRCLE.
some good faithful guys are still be friendzoned at d moment., ladies learn to see beyond money, cars, sex etc. I have come to understand dat any man dat loves u change for you. So if he doesn't dress well, buy him clothes and ask him to change
his fashion sense, he will gladly do it

3 Likes

Re: Faithful Husband Still Exist In Nigeria by Nairalandhero: 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
callmeRichie:
OP, this your picture get as he be oogrin was the man crying as he was signing the certificate?grin
maybe, who knows grin
Re: Faithful Husband Still Exist In Nigeria by paulolee(m): 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
story story
Re: Faithful Husband Still Exist In Nigeria by udoakwa(m): 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Haniel18:
Nowadays it has turned to a circle. A guy loves a girl with all his heart, he decides to be faithful and respect her decisions, she took his love and faithfulness for granted and broke his poor heart.
He becomes very bitter and decides to have his pound of flesh, He meets a loving and faithful girl along the way and he treats her exactly the way he was treated. The said girl feels broken and betrayed and decides to revenge. Its becomes u CIRCLE.
some good faithful guys are still be friendzoned at d moment., ladies learn to see beyond money, cars, sex etc. I have come to understand dat any man dat loves u change for you. So if he doesn't dress well, buy him clothes and ask him to change
his fashion sense, he will gladly do it

You made a whole lot of sense princess
Re: Faithful Husband Still Exist In Nigeria by ettaetta(m): 7:04am On Jun 15, 2020
Still exist but hard to find

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLL1bMTb8

(1) (Reply)

I Am Becoming More Careful My Dreams Always Come Through Step By Step. / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / 8 Of The Best Apps For Improving Your Sex Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.