Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,740 members, 7,972,675 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:51 PM

Urgent Photoshop Expert Needed. $80 Per Tutorial - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Photoshop Expert Needed. $80 Per Tutorial (890 Views)

Research Data Analysis Expert Needed Urgently / Coreldraw/photoshop Expert And Marketing Officer - Ibadan / Coreldraw/photoshop Expert - Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Photoshop Expert Needed. $80 Per Tutorial by nomaco: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2011
We need many photoshop expert who could create a pictorial photoshop tutorial for publication on our website. The tutorial shall be step by step. Please we need real good experts. Expert who will not copy already made photoshop tutorial. Any copied photoshop tutorial shall not be accepted as it will be detected by our software. The tutorial must be unique and has pics of each step of creating the image or images. Please write your email address as a reply to the application with your name and phone number. That way we will contact you to let you know how to submit your tutorial. Please note that we need as many experts as possible. Thank you for your attention.
Re: Urgent Photoshop Expert Needed. $80 Per Tutorial by Blazing99: 3:28am On Jan 26, 2011
Could you give me details? I am interested
Re: Urgent Photoshop Expert Needed. $80 Per Tutorial by nomaco: 5:30am On Jan 26, 2011
We will need your email address to send you the full details. But to make it short, visit http://www.photoshopstar.com and you will see samples of tutorial that we want you to submit for publication. You can submit it at nomaco09@gmail.com please make sure that it is not copied from any website. The tutorial must be geniue. You will receive your payment in 24hrs after submission. Payment is made to any bank or Liberty reserve. Thanks for the interest.
Re: Urgent Photoshop Expert Needed. $80 Per Tutorial by Blazing99: 11:51am On Jan 26, 2011
Pls forward the details. thx
Re: Urgent Photoshop Expert Needed. $80 Per Tutorial by larryhomie(m): 12:40am On Feb 04, 2011
Let me get details on larryhomie@yahoo.co.uk

Are you a Nigerian and based in Nigeria?
Re: Urgent Photoshop Expert Needed. $80 Per Tutorial by shitec: 7:01am On Feb 04, 2011
Name: Adesina Rotimi
Email : shitec_olly@yahoo.com
Tel: 08038808530
Re: Urgent Photoshop Expert Needed. $80 Per Tutorial by larryhomie(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2011
I need to be sure about the $80 per job. I am not a novice to photoshop and can handle the tasks
Re: Urgent Photoshop Expert Needed. $80 Per Tutorial by jimmie(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2011
Am interested, my e-mail address is: jimmy@thinkersworld.net

(1) (Reply)

Ptdf Shortlists More Candidates / Interview With Baklang Group / Vacancy For A Youth Copper At Hosting Pacific, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.