Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,872 members, 7,876,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

31 Old Guy Raped My 10year Old Nice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 31 Old Guy Raped My 10year Old Nice (641 Views)

A Guy Raped My Sister / Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. / 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

31 Old Guy Raped My 10year Old Nice by Emmabishop6000(m): 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Pls help me on what to do to this guy,my dad ND mom stay with my elder brothers daughter which is 10years of age,so because of the lockdown I came back to stay with them.on that faithful day my nice came back with her cloth wet at the back and the guy being my relative was with him I asked her glory what happened to ur cloth why is it wet she said is from she was sitting but the look in her face show she was hiding something so the guy started to gist me that I should leave children and there play play,my spirit no still allow me on like her she went to the tap immediately and fetch water and took her bath I allowed the guy go first I called her sat her down and asked her she said nothing ooh,ok the next day unlike the guy he both Bobo for her I was not around my mom collected it for her now drop for me to see first before giving to her when I was given heri asked her did this uncle do anything to you she said noo ooh I left her traveled for my hustle my dad called me the he don't know who gave glory money being that am the closest I have to come back I asked her she said when my mom sent to buy something that she help one black brother do something the brother now gave the money,it was so painful because this girl don't lack anything I was so angry at her I did not tell her father,I travel again for my normal hustle,this night my dad called me said it was important I come back to the house this night,omo I think say person die getting to the house my mom was shouting ND crying my dad called me inside and told me what my nice said to him that the guy my name chima raped her came to our house again and was using hand to finger her and is that same guy that gave her that money,the guy noticed I was around he came begging pleading that he don't want to go to prison,the guy Papa ND mama no the talk to my parents because my brothers are progressing ND building y en own children never build.i have called the girls father he is so hot tempered and he said he will be coming tomorrow.should I cam him down or allow him treat that guy Bleep up.

Your advice are needed thank you
Re: 31 Old Guy Raped My 10year Old Nice by XXXXTENTACION: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
DO WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT AND LET FATE BE THE JUDGE. undecided

1 Like

Re: 31 Old Guy Raped My 10year Old Nice by SultanM: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Leave the drama let it unfold as e dey hot
Re: 31 Old Guy Raped My 10year Old Nice by aaking(m): 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Take the matter to the station and inform the human rights commission.
Re: 31 Old Guy Raped My 10year Old Nice by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wetin you want make we do now? You dont want the 31 year old fool to suffer for his stupidity or what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: 31 Old Guy Raped My 10year Old Nice by dangotesmummy: 5:55am On Jun 15, 2020
If you are in a position to help your little niece and you don't help her and she grows up she will hate , resent and never respect you for life

1 Like

Re: 31 Old Guy Raped My 10year Old Nice by KingSatan: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Emmabishop6000:
Pls help me on what to do to this guy,my dad ND mom stay with my elder brothers daughter which is 10years of age,so because of the lockdown I came back to stay with them.on that faithful day my nice came back with her cloth wet at the back and the guy being my relative was with him I asked her glory what happened to ur cloth why is it wet she said is from she was sitting but the look in her face show she was hiding something so the guy started to gist me that I should leave children and there play play,my spirit no still allow me on like her she went to the tap immediately and fetch water and took her bath I allowed the guy go first I called her sat her down and asked her she said nothing ooh,ok the next day unlike the guy he both Bobo for her I was not around my mom collected it for her now drop for me to see first before giving to her when I was given heri asked her did this uncle do anything to you she said noo ooh I left her traveled for my hustle my dad called me the he don't know who gave glory money being that am the closest I have to come back I asked her she said when my mom sent to buy something that she help one black brother do something the brother now gave the money,it was so painful because this girl don't lack anything I was so angry at her I did not tell her father,I travel again for my normal hustle,this night my dad called me said it was important I come back to the house this night,omo I think say person die getting to the house my mom was shouting ND crying my dad called me inside and told me what my nice said to him that the guy my name chima raped her came to our house again and was using hand to finger her and is that same guy that gave her that money,the guy noticed I was around he came begging pleading that he don't want to go to prison,the guy Papa ND mama no the talk to my parents because my brothers are progressing ND building y en own children never build.i have called the girls father he is so hot tempered and he said he will be coming tomorrow.should I cam him down or allow him treat that guy Bleep up.

This is the sole reason why Rapists roam freely. Why do you want to calm her Dad down?

According to Adeboye "No punishment is too grave for a rapist". The Bible condems it and suggests instant death for the man.

Personally i decided so many years ago to kill any rapist that Rapes my children (Male or Female), grandchildren or any lady around me.

I will be the first Man to do it. I have a Gun so no problem. It's going to be fast and painless.

If the Father of that child wants to kill him, so be it. DON'T STOP HIM from executing the bastard.

We scream "STOP RAPE" but unconsciouslly encourage it.

This should serve as deterrent.

I HATE RAPE!
Re: 31 Old Guy Raped My 10year Old Nice by joyandfaith: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
Emmabishop6000:

the guy should be castrated. if you do nothing, he will rape your daughter one day.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti: 38-years-old Man Allegedly Lures 14-year-old To School Premises, Rapes He / SARS Officer Allegedly Uses A Hand Knife To Threaten Protesters(photos) / Residents In My Village Home Likely Arranging My Kidnapping Or Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.