Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

How Fulani Herdsmen Are Gradually Dominating Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fulani Herdsmen Are Gradually Dominating Nigeria. (527 Views)

How Fulani Herdsmen Overpowered Policemen, Soldiers In Plateau – Victims / How Fulani Vigilante Will Work In South East - Miyetti Allah Chairman / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fulani Herdsmen Are Gradually Dominating Nigeria. by Goodmarlian: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
I just watched a video on YouTube a middle belt man was being interviewed by channels tv (you can check yourself)he poured out his mind on how buhari has opened Nigeria's Borders for fulani herders all over Africa to enter Nigeria acquire land and settle thereby killing and displacing the original inhabitants of the land their main target is the middle belt these guys have invade thousands of villages in the middle belt and they are really progressing their main agenda is dominate the middle belt .imagine imagine opening Nigeria for millions of fulani all over Africa.sometimes i wonder if we are being jazzed in this country because we just watch thing happening like it's nothing do we watch these men drive us out of our land.
As usual people will come and attack me and call me ipob normal I don't care.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Gradually Dominating Nigeria. by Numero9: 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yes, similar how danfodiyo brought and spread Islam in Nigeria by invading lands.

Similar thing is happening other parts of the world.

3 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Gradually Dominating Nigeria. by Deebwebb: 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
They won't stop at middle belt.. but God pass them.only a certain ewedus region will act blind and ass lick as usual

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Gradually Dominating Nigeria. by Justpassingby45(m): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
With the help of many Nigerians
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Gradually Dominating Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Shit didnt start with buharis tenure and wont end with it, fulanis have always been landgrabbers and usurpers using religioius reforms and whatever means they find as resource...no be today

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Gradually Dominating Nigeria. by Ituku4040: 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Justpassingby45:
With the help of many Nigerians

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Gradually Dominating Nigeria. by Jaysolu(m): 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
I only pity the next generation
Just imagine the kind of things they will face
Take them outside and they may face racism which is even worse
Is anywhere safe for our children?

Pls check this link on my signature
If you're bored at home, join gramfee its free it's legit and it pays. The longer you stay on it the more you gain
If you have questions check the link
Nobody's scamming you.. I just want my referral gain
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Gradually Dominating Nigeria. by mystery22: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Is already coming down south,but biafrans will be gone by then,the parasites in the waste land can they enjoy there one Nigeria
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Gradually Dominating Nigeria. by kingzizzy: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Goodmarlian:
I just watched a video on YouTube a middle belt man was being interviewed by channels tv (you can check yourself)he poured out his mind on how buhari has opened Nigeria's Borders for fulani herders all over Africa to enter Nigeria acquire land and settle thereby killing and displacing the original inhabitants of the land their main target is the middle belt these guys have invade thousands of villages in the middle belt and they are really progressing their main agenda is dominate the middle belt .imagine imagine opening Nigeria for millions of fulani all over Africa.sometimes i wonder if we are being jazzed in this country because we just watch thing happening like it's nothing do we watch these men drive us out of our land.
As usual people will come and attack me and call me ipob normal I don't care.

This is no news. People like Nnamdi Kanu have been shouting about Fulani domination, subjugation and killings for a long time but those who love to hate call him a mad man.

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Are Gradually Dominating Nigeria. by orisa37: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good REPORT.

THIS IS WHERE TINUBU AND Osinbajo SHOULD STOP BEING AFONJAS.

(1) (Reply)

APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman / Breaking News : Nigeria Police Seal Off APC Sec / Edo 2020: Pdp Is Abusing Its Constitution To Favour Obaseki (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.