Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,851 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram (1098 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram by Donny68844: 12:42am On Jun 15, 2020
Hello Nairalanders

I don't understand why my girlfriend is making an issue out of this.

Last year, she deleted all my pictures and some of hers from her IG reason being that her dad follows her and he may start questioning her. The picture of the both of us there was the one we took on her sisters wedding . Also, she has being asking me not to upload her pictures on my sm and apart from the wedding pictures, she has never uploaded any of my pictures on any of her sm platforms.

Recently, I deleted all the pictures of her on my IG and she's angry about it and says I'm childish to have uploaded it and deleted it that I shouldn't have uploaded it at all in the first place. Is it wrong of me to have deleted her pictures from my IG. I have her pictures on my other sm platform . I just deleted the ones on IG. How should I handle this.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram by Naijaarchive(m): 12:43am On Jun 15, 2020
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram by moscow406(m): 12:48am On Jun 15, 2020
Did you angrily, intentionally delete them or your fingers played to the delete button. It sounds like a case of revenge. If not explain your reason to her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram by Timbers(m): 12:53am On Jun 15, 2020
You're dating a child in an adult's body

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram by yanabasee1(m): 12:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Like you said....Your girlfriend is truly mad....

And you are childish according to her....

Why let a woman control you from your left o your right and you don't even know yourself anymore....

This is why I will never date girls that behave like kids.....

You don't bring your kids brain around me.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram by Oghenerobo2002(m): 1:18am On Jun 15, 2020
Nothing can ever make me post a lady I'm dating on any social media.
U just returned a favor and she's angry. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram by bigdammyj: 1:23am On Jun 15, 2020
Nah do me I do you game?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram by Alwaysachick: 2:22am On Jun 15, 2020
Why did you put it at first?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram by DaddyRochie1642: 2:24am On Jun 15, 2020
** Spits In Disgust **
Re: My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram by QwarkdFerengi(m): 2:52am On Jun 15, 2020
Delete her pictures on your other social media platforms and play deaf when she shows up while listening to Anti-pattern by Mystery Pills with Vol on max and watch how she performs ogbanje performance. Don't be a tool. Thank me later.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 15, 2020
She's not urs
Re: My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram by Russo35(m): 3:30am On Jun 15, 2020
It's not bad uploading someone's picture on your social media account and it's equally not bad if you deleted them...You control the contents you want to upload there... You should have told her it's your account you can do as you please... It's high time you start controling your relationship...You are responsible for your actions whatever anyone says shouldn't make you second guess yourself...Tell it to her face she is wrong and can't control what your social media should be like... It's simple and if she reacts childish give her time or space to make it sink in
Re: My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 15, 2020
She's not only mad at you but she's mad as well. Tell her this.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram by Ekwutox: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2020
Both of you are too childish and shouldn't be together.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram by paulolee(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2020
na wah o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Mad That I Deleted Her Pictures From Instagram by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2020
Both of you are kids.

(1) (Reply)

Truth You Should Know About Having Sex / Young Nigerian Couple Celebrate Marriage Anniversary In Style (photos) / If You Want To Get A Babe This Year Then You Need To Know These Two Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.