Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,441 members, 7,940,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? (4741 Views)

Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water / Can One Contact HIV Aids By Licking Punany Juice / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 26, 2011
^^LOL dayum.
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by kabtun(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2011
dud there is alot that people dont know about the virus and better still there is alot that people are not willing to share. everyone tends to over flog the issue of HIV but i want you to know that there is no alternative to safe sex. on your question, you can never cantact HIV even when you drink a full cup of HIV blood but you can contact other forms of STI such as mouth ursa by sucking on HIV victim which can expose you to HIV
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by Tosinville(m): 9:47am On Jan 26, 2011
Poster,

U are a dead man walkin i mean it ok? oral s3xx aint save so u might hv contact some STDs by eatin semi-clean nd dirty punaniez al over the town, u need a medical check-up asap before d country decrease her population by one.
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2011
poster pls get your life on track stop licking random kitty.

you need to do something about your depression and the idea that you will not live long.That is not true you are what you believe you are.Life is a privilage and you got only one chance,lucky you you didnt get aborted.
I do not think licking kitty is bad, it is your preference so do not feel depressed over guilt feelings.

also try and go for a medical checkup so you knw wats is going on with you and stop living under anxiety of the unknown,and stop living in the bondage of fear.
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by Spclst900: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2011
poster.

Start looking out for ARV that will suit you system.

why didn't you wear prophylactics on your mouth before licking.
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by redsun(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

*get's into my Socrates philosophical mode*. . .
True, I am a lousy dark brat, perhaps by choice, maybe I decided my fate prior to life.

I imagine it went something like:
God stood us both in line and asked,

"Kay, you having the first pick between the two, which would you rather be: an illiterate reject crack baby with small nuts or. . ."

you get the picture, I clearly made the right choice.  grin

U little twot.A know what a self-proclaimed educated dark skin bittch sounds like,she sounds exactly like you,a bittch backside little dickie living in an imaginative realm.

You are one lonely dark skin reject prowling the web to let off your frustrated steam.I wonder what kitten looks like?let me guess,unshavened,pinkish and dry little hole,gaping desperately for much needed grease.You are not getting mine,u don't deserve it.
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by alisigwe(m): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2011
I get u andromida,ur post's so encouraging.thanks
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by ellagold(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2011
u are likely to have more than HIV, SO run for ur dear life
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2011
redsun:

U little twot.A know what a self-proclaimed educated dark skin bittch sounds like,she sounds exactly like you,a bittch backside little dickie living in an imaginative realm.

You are one lonely dark skin reject prowling the web to let off your frustrated steam.I wonder what kitten looks like?let me guess,unshavened,pinkish and dry little hole,gaping desperately for much needed grease.You are not getting mine,u don't deserve it.

lmfao! says the m3th head who gets called out left and right for being a dunce. You can't even spell and want to attack me. Please do not confuse my kitty with the one from which you came. Disfigured crack baby. You are H.I.V personified  tongue.
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by Brite02(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

lmfao! says the m3th head who gets called out left and right for being a dunce. You can't even spell and want to attack me. Please do not confuse my kitty with the one from which you came. Disfigured crack baby. You are H.I.V personified  tongue.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by redsun(m): 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

U loud mouth brat.Is this all u got?Every time u open ur wide mouth u reveal ur myopic self.In ur illusive mind,u honestly think that spelling correctly your slave and colonial master's language is the priority of a true born african like me who knows that what perpetually keeps you stupid are the lies they made you believe are true.In your little mind,writing and speaking like the queen of england makes you think you are posh and intelligent but in reality it makes you a baseless creature without a language and natural intuitions like you are exhibiting.

That said,i just took a peep at ur profile and i wasn't disappointed seeing an ugly looking bittch who is so lonely she couldn't find somebody to take a shot of her and that combined with your lousy mouth is a toxic cocktail that keeps guys abay,hence your frustration.

One would have advised you to change your sexual orientation and become a lesbian but these are no longer the days of tom boy looking lesbians,lesbians come sleek and beautiful these days,so you wont fit in.

It is tough for ugly looking girls like with bad manners but if you make some sacrifices and adjust your attitude,you might find a guy that wouldn't mind your look that much and make you a baby mama,at least that will leave you with an offspring.
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by aminalib(f): 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2011
redsun,, are u ok angry
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by redsun(m): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2011
aminalib:

redsun,, are u ok angry

Why?
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by aminalib(f): 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2011
redsun:

Why?

u just seeming to take things real personal today, u need a hug grin
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by redsun(m): 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2011
aminalib:

u just seeming to take things real personal today, u need a hug grin

I am fine,it's just one of those things.
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by aminalib(f): 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2011
i see, u gat mouth
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by redsun(m): 12:05am On Jan 27, 2011
aminalib:

i see, u gat mouth

Not very much like me but i hate brats,they of kind encase themselves in one little enclave and expect everybody to tune into their deluded frequency.
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by aminalib(f): 12:06am On Jan 27, 2011
lol u and ur vocab grin
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by redsun(m): 12:10am On Jan 27, 2011
aminalib:

lol u and your vocab grin

What is it that u don't understand?I can break it down for u.
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by aminalib(f): 12:12am On Jan 27, 2011
dont start with me today, did i say i could not understand
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by Orton10(m): 12:14am On Jan 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lmfao @all posts

*********runs out***********

(1) (2) (3)

Some Wonderful Flirty Text Messages / Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) / Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.