Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,589 members, 7,937,670 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment (41671 Views)

Bishop Desmond Osazuwa Reveals How Peter Obi Will Get His Mandate Back / South Africa Pastor, Charles Awuzie, Writes An Open Letter To Bishop Oyedepo. / Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Daraph(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Acct no:0223856869
Acct name :Olukayode Tosin
Bank:GTB
Pls someone should help me with any amount. I'm dying.
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by determination26(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Back then in UNIBEN, my girlfriend convinced me to follow her to this man's church. He preaches with so much arrogance, misleading people, twisting the word of God to favour himself. Last last me and the girl broke up and I heard from a very reliable source that he was sleeping with her and numerous girls that come to his church, I didn't doubt it because one day we both met him for counselling because I really wanted the relationship to lead to marriage, after the counselling he requested to see her privately and her behaviour changed drastically leading to the breakup. People like this man made me question christianity and I pity gullible people who believe this god of man because, even if he has powers, they are not from God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by gbagyiza: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2020
This r some of the reasons some religion will continue to laugh at us. Christianity is a true religion with Godly biblical teachings but some so-called pastors r making a mockery of our religion.
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by ayemip(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2020
People should not misunderstand him because he is actually speaking the truth. He wants us to double our hustle. "A man who's house is on fire do not go to bed" same goes to one who is a tenant. U should not b playing
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Karemarealty288(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2020
Idiot ...don't collect tithes and offerings from tenant members..

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by sheyitokz(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2020
when he was in tertiary school was he the owner of the hostel he lived....WE WERE NOT ALL BORN WITH BUOYANT RICHES
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by oshorstan(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2020
he who has his kernel cracked by the benevolent spirit should learn how to be grateful
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by beejay85: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2020
obonujoker:
Charles Osasuwa, founder of Rock of Ages Christian Assembly Inc, has said it is a sin to live in a rented apartment.

He said this in a message on his Facebook wall on Thursday.

He went on to explain that it is actually a sin for Christians to live in a rented apartment because they will end up having two lords – Jesus and the landlord.

He said “the tenant is always at the mercy of the landlord. The landlord can call the tenant anytime and he can request to use his apartment anytime. The Christian who is a tenant should work towards freeing himself from the second Lord which is the Landlord.”

Osasuwa also said churches who operate in rented properties are not left out. He said “a church that operates in a rented apartment is having two lords. This should not be.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2666004633640561&id=1619094834998218
for your take paitoo, christians dont deserve to be landlords then...
cos they will "lord" over christians and nom christians....and that is idolatry as our God is a "jealous" God.....
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by MrFly(m): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2020
u wanted to trend and u have. So Sarah that called Abraham Lord had 2 Lords abi?
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by elpochas: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2020
Most of his members are tenants that pay both tithe,offerings,tanksgiving and seed faith to him.i blame his members not him.Nigeria pastors has turned christianity to sometin else.Only God knows who is real and fake.
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by escapethecage: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2020
andyguy2k1:
what is he bragging about, if u don't better thing to preach about the keep quiet

When one person talks forever not long he or she will start talking nonsense.
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by willyjacs(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Koboko444:
Hear what a worthless pastor is preaching. He will have two lords. Then a Christian should not be employed by anyone or else he will have two bosses. God punish this pastor. May he die.
Amen
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by akigbemaru: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2020
obonujoker:
Charles Osasuwa, founder of Rock of Ages Christian Assembly Inc, has said it is a sin to live in a rented apartment.

He said this in a message on his Facebook wall on Thursday.

He went on to explain that it is actually a sin for Christians to live in a rented apartment because they will end up having two lords – Jesus and the landlord.

He said “the tenant is always at the mercy of the landlord. The landlord can call the tenant anytime and he can request to use his apartment anytime. The Christian who is a tenant should work towards freeing himself from the second Lord which is the Landlord.”

Osasuwa also said churches who operate in rented properties are not left out. He said “a church that operates in a rented apartment is having two lords. This should not be.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2666004633640561&id=1619094834998218
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Almunjid(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2020
Fake pastors everywhere. This faker didn't even think twice before spewing this trash.
90% of pastors don't know Jack about the Bible, they're bloody Motivational speakers.
He should also agree with me that it's a sin to have two fathers, ur father in the heaven and ur biological father. grin
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by mordred44: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Was he a landlord before moving to his own convinent apartment.....misleading end time osazuwa
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by chukkysnow: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2020
WICKEDfucker:
grin

It is also a sin to think that your religion is the only path to salvation and "paradise"
ALL JUST BECAUSE YOUR STORY BOOK (BIBLE) SAYS SO.
Why should I believe in your story book and not believe in other religions' story books?

You don't have facts

You don't have substantial evidence

You don't have reliable story (that's why we have so many divisions in the religion and none of you agree with eachother)

You can not tell me not to believe in
Krishna (Hinduism)
Muhammed (Islam)
Moses (Judaism)
Budda (Buddhism) etc

And just believe that a man who was convicted of a crime of blasphemy and sedition and was rejected and killed by his people died for my sins. That's the height of stupîdity, intolerance and ignorance.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETTER THE STORY OF JESUS AND KHRISNA?
I like you
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by toprealman: 10:37am On Jun 15, 2020
Despise not the days of little/ humble beginnings.
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by AreaFada2: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2020
Some preachers Na wa o.
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by BGSM: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2020
All this pastors and alfas are the real problems we have today on earth. How i wish we can see the likes pastors and alfas of the 70s and 80s. The world is now upside down
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Lexzycane(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2020
How about when you are in court and you find yourself in front of the judge. How will you address him?
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Simbrixton(m): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2020
Awon weyrey
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by edoairways: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2020
jidamsel43:
okay but it's not sinful to borrow in order to pay tithe
He invariably implies that you hustle and build your own house to avoid embarrassment from landlords
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Chukwumablessin: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2020
There's nothing to preach again
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by betonnaira: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2020
if he truly said that, then he is very stupid and all those who nod their head in that church saying its true are dumb

1 Like

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2020
Hi there, do you need a chatbot for your business?
Like this? :

https://amosspark.github.io/LagosCovid-19LiveChat/

Pm me or quote me here.
Thank you.
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by YoungAncient1: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Sir, I want to stop committing sin, please buy me a house or give me money to build one.
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Onabanj(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2020
The reason why ritualists, Yahoo, Oloshoism, fraudsters are prevalent in our society.
SMH!
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Geesaintagape: 10:56am On Jun 15, 2020
Stupid Scamer who does not know the meaning of lord
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Bolosiye: 10:56am On Jun 15, 2020
What a foolish talk?
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Caleycash(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Hahahaa, this is very ridiculous... how people attend such kind of churches baffles me!
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by sisitito01(f): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2020
Lol what is this nonsense this early morning biko?
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by real777(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Don't blame him but the dumb members that made him feel he is important. Too much money don dey block this one brain. The love of money is truly the root of all evil. Chai the flocks should shine eyes o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid / Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) / Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.