Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! (5301 Views)

Bournemouth Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 12th December 2015 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 20th September 2015 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by legba1(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2011
whats all these bravados about even after robbing your host in their bakyad.how many of you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that rafael's push was not a spot kick?cant you guys just for once win a match without the help of the refree?i tire for you man u ooo
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by femzy(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2011
BEST COMEBACK SINCE LAZARUS
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by triistar86: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2011
lovejo:

Until England league officials stop all this their MANUTD favoritism officiating, England league will still be following Spanish League and others.

Trash. . . . Seriously dude you need to recharge your thinking Spanish league ko Nigerian Premier league ni wink
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by floriana(m): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2011
yawn
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by zuuby(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2011
Until England league officials stop all this their MANUTD favoritism officiating, England league will still be following Spanish League and others

The more you look,,
Joint the winning team
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by luka: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2011
lovejo:

Until England league officials stop all this their MANUTD favoritism officiating, England league will still be following Spanish League and others.

The same way terry has handled the ball several times and got away with it. The commentators also said they would have been surprised if the referee had given a penalty. Are the also on united payroll.
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by lokya(f): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2011
[come joint the winnig team.] for una mind
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by marcus1234: 10:02am On Jan 26, 2011
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by sayso: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2011
With the Ref all decision are possible.Please Refs give the penalty,please just give it the way the law says.
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by semid4lyfe(m): 10:19am On Jan 26, 2011
Questionable officiating + wrong calls and decisions. . . .

The EPL sucks!
tongue
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by JOKYTECH(f): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2011
up man u
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by lovejo(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2011
Spanish league is the best in the world, england is the most marketable , sepp blatter is right, too much fraud, it is england that will call offside on side, close eye to penalty, see official selling bid for world cup, they are the one that destroy my country, highly hypocrite ppl
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by adexchamp(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2011
There is no benefit of doubt that this match is fixed and sold out,anyone here should prove me wrong because man u played nothing,imagine blackpool that dominated the whole game in the first half with 2 goals up and went to sleep in the second half makes the whole world knows that man u sucks and the whole football association of england are backing them up to win the EPL at all cost but i know quite sure they will all be disgraced insha allah.
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by Dave6: 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2011
Na so! Na the Normal Parade be that!
But seriously, I wasn't even bothered when we were down by 2 goals; just knew we would deliver. See beta Goals sef! Good one.
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by RuuDie(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2011
I guess the English FA entered the field in the second half to score all 3 goals for UTD. . . . .shior, yeye dey smell angry angry angry

grin
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by gistar(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2011
NOTHING DO US WE STILL DEY SHINE LIKE STARS.

GIVE IT UP FOR MAN U.21 GUN SALUTE

grin
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by UyiIredia(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2011
i hope the Reds don't go unbeaten !
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by Tobe01: 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2011
Abeg all Man u Haters make we hear word, which big team in the world dont enjoy favours from referees. Anytime its Man U una eye go dey chook!! No be our fault say we good. and as for the penalty claim, Rafael commited no foul, he ran into the player in an attempt to block d ball, so NIGGAS plsssss SAVE MY STEEZ!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by Raspsodi: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2011
pdp!!!
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by eyeball: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2011
My question is, has man utd won convincingly on away grounds this season?The answer is no. For you to be a Champ your away record must be 70% as good as your home home record. check out the likes of Barca and probably Chelsea  grin, they beat teams by high goal margins, on away grounds (Bolton vs Chelsea). Utd has not been able to achieve that this season. They've struggled all the way to victory or draw, on away grounds this season. Write of Chelsea at your own peril. Chelsea until fowl developes teeth  grin grin
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by Freesia(f): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2011
Half my workmates are United Fans and other majority are City fans. Living in this city doesn't help either not looking forward to the war of words between the boys today
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2011
Castrolaw___________manu a team with more exprience
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by Thespecialone(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2011
adexchamp:

There is no benefit of doubt that this match is fixed and sold out,anyone here should prove me wrong

And where is your phantom evidence?

adexchamp:

imagine blackpool that dominated the whole game in the first half with 2 goals up and went to sleep in the second half makes the whole world knows that man u sucks

There something called technical superiority and the will to win

adexchamp:

the whole football association of england are backing them up to win the EPL at all cost

dude what are you smoking?

adexchamp:

but i know quite sure they will all be disgraced insha allah.

surely you will be hiding ur head in shame when man u wins the epl
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by kolaoloye(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2011
No one does it better,UNITED FOR LIFE.  grin
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by Leyqute(m): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2011
The premiership is ours! Best comeback since Tottenham!!
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by TeadroTec: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by TeadroTec: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by zuuby(m): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2011

My question is, has man utd won convincingly on away grounds this season?The answer is no. For you to be a Champ your away record must be 70% as good as your home home record. check out the likes of Barca and probably Chelsea , they beat teams by high goal margins, on away grounds (Bolton vs Chelsea). Utd has not been able to achieve that this season. They've struggled all the way to victory or draw, on away grounds this season. Write of Chelsea at your own peril. Chelsea until fowl developes teeth

Sorry, 1/2 a goal = 3 points

Join the winning team
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by Parnassuss(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2011
eyeball:

My question is, has man utd won convincingly on away grounds this season?The answer is no. For you to be a Champ your away record must be 70% as good as your home home record. check out the likes of Barca and probably Chelsea grin, they beat teams by high goal margins, on away grounds (Bolton vs Chelsea). Utd has not been able to achieve that this season. They've struggled all the way to victory or draw, on away grounds this season. Write of Chelsea at your own peril. Chelsea until fowl developes teeth grin grin

Your Eye no well.
In thesame logic then, it is treu that they haven't won by 'hgh goal margins' but have they even played at 100% in every game, nope. We sit back with our eyes closed and drift through what others are labouring over. The theme for this season is 'Slowly, Steadily but Surely'. We are UNITED!!!
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by Thespecialone(m): 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Questionable officiating + wrong calls and decisions. . . .

The EPL sucks!
tongue

Be patriotic and stop watching epl: watch nigerian premier league instead.
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by dome2: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2011
[size=15pt]MANCHESTER UNITED IS THE REAL WINNERS CHAPEL. OUR DOORS ARE OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS. COME AND JOIN THE OVERCOMERS[/size]
Re: Blackpool Vs Manchester United: 2 - 3! by imeziano(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2011
a show of shame, to all man u fans, just because u wanna retain an unbeaten run ,u keep bribing referee to win u matches, it only showsur team is not invisible afterall, just watch it cos ur unbeaten run is only a farce!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Reveals New Look ! / Arsenal V West Ham [2 - 0] On Saturday 20th March / Chelsea Vs Wolves [4-0] On Saturday 21st November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.