Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,556 members, 7,917,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:13 PM

COVID-19 Loan By CBN And NIRSAL - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / COVID-19 Loan By CBN And NIRSAL (857 Views)

List Of 47 Microfinance Banks Licences Revoked By CBN / 17 Companies Licensed By CBN As Mobile Money Operators In Nigeria (Full List) / It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Loan By CBN And NIRSAL by Adegbem01(m): 9:19am On Jun 15, 2020
Please if you already got your loan, can you put me through, I also apply and after the news last week, that CBN waive the guarantor criteria, I went to the site and do the necessary, I accepted the loan offer and I was told to put my account number, which I already done too. But it look odd that I have not been call or have reason to visit there office. Is the process purely online, what do I do after filling the back account details, please help me out I need this loan badly

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Loan By CBN And NIRSAL by Explicit02: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2020
How did you accept the loan offer? And put your account sir.? I applied and got a successful message through my mail and they said my application is on review ...please let us know how u accept and put ur account
Thanks in anticipation
Re: COVID-19 Loan By CBN And NIRSAL by Adegbem01(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Go back to the site (https://nmfb.com.ng), there are two option sme and household pick the one you apply for and input your bvn, if you register then other form and the letter will follow
Re: COVID-19 Loan By CBN And NIRSAL by Adegbem01(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Abeg, I know people already collect this loan now, cos I saw the thread on Nairaland before, I don't know why it was deleted, help a brother out abegii. Or shey na wrong section I post this thing?
Re: COVID-19 Loan By CBN And NIRSAL by Explicit02: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
So far you have accepted the offer and you submitted your account details you will just need to be patient ......I know people that got it as well some are not even expecting it again when it came through...

I guess u submitted the account late because when CBN twitted about the loan they said all that have submitted their account will be credited within 48hrs

So you will need to just wait and hope it comes in like the first batch came in
Re: COVID-19 Loan By CBN And NIRSAL by chibuikenicole: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Explicit02:
So far you have accepted the offer and you submitted your account details you will just need to be patient ......I know people that got it as well some are not even expecting it again when it came through...

I guess u submitted the account late because when CBN twitted about the loan they said all that have submitted their account will be credited within 48hrs

bros i need clarification, i accepted the offer and submitted to account details last week wednesday.. den on saturday dey sent me a text dt i shud input my account details again to receive my funds which i did.. today again monday dey sent me the same text again.. i dnt know many times i will hv to produce the accounf details b4 dey send the loan.. also does anyone have the same problem?

Re: COVID-19 Loan By CBN And NIRSAL by Adegbem01(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Explicit02:

OK thanks, I would be patiently waiting

(1) (Reply)

Ten Thousand Pieces Of Empty Cement Bags Needed. / Moniepoint: Mòst Reliable And Trusted Mobile Money Platform In Nigeria / How To Attract Money With Water And Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.