Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,650 members, 7,944,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ibidun Ighodalo Was Like A Daughter To Me – Alakija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibidun Ighodalo Was Like A Daughter To Me – Alakija (848 Views)

Complete Video Of How Pastor Mrs Ibidunni Ituah Ighodalo Was Buried In Lagos / Tope Alabi, Efe Nathan, Beejay Sax At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Hymns, Psalms / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibidun Ighodalo Was Like A Daughter To Me – Alakija by JaysDreamLand: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2020
Billionaire businesswoman, Folorunso Alakija, says the late former beauty queen, Ibidun Ighodalo, was like a daughter to her.

Mrs Alakija said in a tweet on Monday that she received the news of Ibidun’s death with ‘deep sorrow’.

The Famfa Oil executive wrote: “It is with deep sorrow that I received the news of Ibidunni’s death yesterday. Ibidunni was like a daughter to me, she would call me ‘Mama Mia’. The world has lost a gem and I will forever cherish the sound of her sweet voice. Rest on in the arms of our Father in Jesus Name.”

Ibidun died on Sunday of suspected cardiac arrest in Port Harcourt, Rivers State at the age of 39.

Born Ibidunni Ajayi, the former Face of Lux was founder of events company, Elizabeth R.

She also ran the Ibidun Ighodalo Foundation which supported couples with challenges having children.

More => https://www.codedhits.com/ibidun-ighodalo-was-like-a-daughter-to-me-alakija/

Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Was Like A Daughter To Me – Alakija by Righteousness89(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2020
May GOD comfort the pastor and His Family in this painful times...
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Was Like A Daughter To Me – Alakija by yanabasee1(m): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2020
Something is fishy about her demise....
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Was Like A Daughter To Me – Alakija by Realadey(m): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2020
RIP to the dead

(1) (Reply)

See List Of Hushpuppi's Properties Seized By The Dubai Police / Bbnaija Host, Ebuka Obi-uchendu Releases Stylish Photos To Mark 38th Birthday / Zlatan Ibile Slams Ozo For Choosing Nengi Over N85 Million In New Song (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.