Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,557 members, 7,917,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:38 PM

EDO 2020: My Next Move Will Be Made Known After Meeting With Buhari. - Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EDO 2020: My Next Move Will Be Made Known After Meeting With Buhari. - Obaseki (178 Views)

2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu To Make Position Known After APC Convention / Buhari, Obaseki, Others Pay Last Tributes To Late Chief Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EDO 2020: My Next Move Will Be Made Known After Meeting With Buhari. - Obaseki by Eventmatter: 10:41am On Jun 15, 2020
After been disqualified from the Primary Election of All Progressive Congress (APC). Thereby considering him as a failed aspirants of the Party in running for the Second Term Gubernatorial position, many have suggested that his next move will be defecting to the Opposition party in the Federation and also the State PDP.

Governor Godwin Obaseki Who once insisted that he will will wouldn't move away from the Party, has said to be alternative in other to activate his vision in taking over power for his Second tenure regime.

The Governor made it clear in his twitter hand and said that he will disclose his next move and step to make after meeting with the president of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, President Mohammadu Buhari.

Read more at: [https://www.eventmatter.com.ng/2020/06/edo-2020-my-next-move-will-be-made.html]

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Aide Threatens Suit Against Ekiti APC / It Is My Prayers That APC Continues To Be In Crisis - Governor Wike / Magu Moves Personal Belongings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.