Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,102 members, 7,977,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:42 PM

How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice (2949 Views)

Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by nurabela: 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2011
How do you know if a woman is interested or just being nice?
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by seedord247(m): 12:58am On Jan 26, 2011
By taking her to shoprite every month for shopping, giving her 50k for feeding allowance, getting the latest phones i.e (Bold 3 or Iphone 4, nokia N8) and be ready to pay the monthly connection fee. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by MMM2(m): 5:29am On Jan 26, 2011
when she pass de nite in ur house.
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by iice(f): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2011
Hard to ascertain most times as people can be shady.
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 27, 2011
If she's interested, she will kiss you on the lips, if she's just being nice, she will kiss you on your cheek cheesy
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 27, 2011
Let your senses guide you and don't turn your emotions into her plaything.
Be alert, and you will read and interprete ALL.
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by Phate07(m): 7:01am On Jan 27, 2011
nurabela:

How do you know if a woman is interested or just being nice?

Ermn, you just know. Instinctivily. wink
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by Mcleo007(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2011
@poster, there is no telling if a woman is interested in u or she's just being nice. Play ur part, and watch her act out her own end of the script. Love is a game, don't forget that.
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2011
[b]u can't tell cos women naturally r NICE n dey obviously can't help being nice to a gu[/b]y if dey want more dan friendship! So u see poster,ur question lacks WISDOM!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by Yorisb: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2011
M M M:

when she pass de nite in your house.

Touche.
Phate07:

Ermn, you just know. Instinctively. wink

Highlighted 4 emphasis. . .

kimberluge:

u can't tell cos women naturally r NICE n dey obviously can't help being nice to a guy

Really? U could've fooled me. Duh!
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2011
rokiatu:

If she's interested, she will kiss you on the lips, if she's just being nice, she will kiss you on your cheek cheesy
i dnt agree u wit u dear, i met a girl durin nysc,we made love and did all dat lovers do, she was very nice to me and buys me gifts too, but she only wanted it for fun tru out our service year. She had a bf who calls her steady everyday. I begin fear women after dat episode! Jeeeeez!
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by MrCork17: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2011
intrested in white women? kiss
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by MrsChima1(f): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2011
Be patience. Good things come to those who wait on HIM. Praise!
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by MrCork17: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2011
Mrs, Chima. U can pray all u want or wait all u want. I DON’T want you!! angry
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by MrCork17: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2011
actually I do but I dont really dont! undecided
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by MrsChima1(f): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs, Chima. U can pray all u want or wait all u want. I DON’T want you!! angry

I prayed that you get some punny, bought or donated and remove your mouth from my nuts.

Amen. wink
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by MrCork17: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2011
^^^^^she think she all that (looooog hisssssss) undecided
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by MrsChima1(f): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2011
And a bag of gourmet chips. wink wink
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by luvgenius(m): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2011
Love grows over time. If she is interested, she will give u a lead
Re: How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice by Dynamique: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2011
[Women r one of d most complicated creatures,they tend to have subconscious mood swings,u neva can predict them color=#990000][/color][i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

Top 10: What Makes A Man Attractive / Are All Handsome Men Gay? / Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.