Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,987 members, 7,949,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Thank You Imam Of Peace For Standing Up For Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Thank You Imam Of Peace For Standing Up For Christians (670 Views)

APC Hails Buhari, Nigerians For Standing Against "Twitter Interference" / DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Thank You Imam Of Peace For Standing Up For Christians by akajesus1020(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra,(IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has sent a thank you message to Muhammad Tawhidi popularly known as Imam of Peace.

Nnamdi Kanu made this known via his twitter handle, according to him, a special thank you to Imam of Peace for standing up for all that suffer State-sponsored terror and persecution merely because of their religion or ethnicity.

https://www.akajesusnews.com.ng/nnamdi-kanu-thank-you-imam-of-peace-for-standing-up-for-all-that-suffer-state-sponsored-terror-persecution-due-to-religion/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Thank You Imam Of Peace For Standing Up For Christians by Tranquillity360: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Thank You Imam Of Peace For Standing Up For Christians by vikithor(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Get a driving skill,learn how to drive very well,call or whatsapp with contact below
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Thank You Imam Of Peace For Standing Up For Christians by IJOBA2: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
AS A SOUTH WESTERNER, THIS NEWS IS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTH, I WILL TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID IT

PLEASE NO BODY SHOULD QUOTE ME CUZ IM IN SEVERE PAIN angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Thank You Imam Of Peace For Standing Up For Christians by BlowYourMind: 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
IJOBA2:
AS A SOUTH WESTERNER, THIS NEWS IS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTH, I WILL TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID IT

PLEASE NO BODY SHOULD QUOTE ME CUZ IM IN SEVERE PAIN angry
nna Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Nna Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Eze gburugburu 1, onyenwe, chukwu abimba 1 at your own peril, that man is a phenomenon, he is indispensable in Nigeria politics, even igbos are begging him to contest for president, I am he will have a landslide victory even at biafra, the man they love to hate, the nightmare of the okoros and nyamiri, the Slayer of ipodpigs, he haven't declare for president but his campaign have been intensified and amplified by igbos. Tinubu the game changer, jagaban of Nigeria and Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Thank You Imam Of Peace For Standing Up For Christians by GMBuhari: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
best deflection tactics ever

IpobIsDoomed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Thank You Imam Of Peace For Standing Up For Christians by Light1259: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Biafra
God bless Imam of peace
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Thank You Imam Of Peace For Standing Up For Christians by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is dead.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Abia Residence / Abubakar Malami- Stop Misleading Buhari & Nigeria / Pretending Hawkers Collecting Money For The Uniform Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.