Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,021 members, 7,896,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:36 AM

Wedding Rings That Were Removed From Holocaust Victims Before They Were Executed - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wedding Rings That Were Removed From Holocaust Victims Before They Were Executed (788 Views)

Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Rings That Were Removed From Holocaust Victims Before They Were Executed by salamudeen(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wedding rings that were removed from holocaust victims before they were executed by the Germans... May 5th 1945

1 Share

Re: Wedding Rings That Were Removed From Holocaust Victims Before They Were Executed by ogmask: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
A cleansing it was no doubt. See as rings be like okrubans
Re: Wedding Rings That Were Removed From Holocaust Victims Before They Were Executed by Enoch07: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
omo!!! see people...
Re: Wedding Rings That Were Removed From Holocaust Victims Before They Were Executed by Simplyleo: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hitler hated Jews.

He assumed they were better off as manure/fertilizer.

Re: Wedding Rings That Were Removed From Holocaust Victims Before They Were Executed by HITsquad: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nazi and Hitler were the second worst thing to ever happen to humanity after Islamic extremists!
Re: Wedding Rings That Were Removed From Holocaust Victims Before They Were Executed by Nezero(m): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
I hear reports that Hitler has Jewish ancestry ..
Re: Wedding Rings That Were Removed From Holocaust Victims Before They Were Executed by salamudeen(m): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
HITsquad:
Nazi and Hitler were the second worst thing to ever happen to humanity after Islamic extremists!

Can you imagine instead of you to just say it was the worst but just because of hatred for another religion you had to bring Islam into the light ehn... As at that time tell me if there is anything like ISIS or BOKOHARAM.... Guy abeg better repair your mind
Re: Wedding Rings That Were Removed From Holocaust Victims Before They Were Executed by HITsquad: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
salamudeen:

Can you imagine instead of you to just say it was the worst but just because of hatred for another religion you had to bring Islam into the light ehn... As at that time tell me if there is anything like ISIS or BOKOHARAM.... Guy abeg better repair your mind
Nazi era is long gone, we have almost completely healed from their trauma. But Islamic terrorists are still killing till next generation... I didn't say Islam, I said Islamic terrorists, I know alot of Muslims(especially foreign Muslims) and they have always been good to me regardless my religion, mostly the elderly ones, so I don't hate Islam.

I just hate the extremists/semi extremists/extremists's secret sympathizers and strict Muslims... Those ones that are always carrying the religion on top their heads... and hate anything outside Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Rings That Were Removed From Holocaust Victims Before They Were Executed by slivertongue: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
JESUS
Re: Wedding Rings That Were Removed From Holocaust Victims Before They Were Executed by Originality007: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
cry
Re: Wedding Rings That Were Removed From Holocaust Victims Before They Were Executed by Poseidon000: 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
salamudeen:

No, you're the one who need to repair your mind, cos you wouldn't have taken offense if you're a good person.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) / Why Are Barbados People So Hardworking / Russia Is Learning - We Need To Learn Faster'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.