Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,946 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

My Dreams (dream Interpreter) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dreams (dream Interpreter) (388 Views)

How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria / Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now / She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Omokowa(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
So it started suddenly like the usual dreams I used to have..."No beginning and no end".
After finding myself in a large room with people, though not many, we started chatting. Then, all of a sudden, a pretty lady just appeared in that same room. Somehow, she looked pretty but she looked familiar like someone I already knew in the dreamworld before she appeared in that room.

We got talking like old friends. Someone else entered the room to have a word with the pretty lady but I did not view closely who that was. I was taken away by some thoughts I can not remember what those were. Suddenly, someone walked into the room, a lady in her late 30's or 40's I presumed. She walked towards me like we had met before and she started teasing me.

I did not understand why. But she later told me to follow her to the medication centre of the clinic, only then I realize I had been in the clinic. I could not remember when I registered, did test, and all that. She left immediately for her duty post expecting me to hurriedly come so they could attend to me.

As I was about leaving the large room, the pretty lady started talking to me, asking me questions I do not understand but seem like, "someone is interested in you or your company". I was answering and leaving at the same time when she got up from where she was seated not minding the other person talking to her. It was like she was bored with the other person's talk.

The pretty lady came to me outside the large office as I was going to the medication office and we got talking on the way. On the way, she said I did not care about her, I have never cared; probably maybe someone showing advances all this while, and I have never cared to observe. I told her I liked her. She then stood for a while with shock of disbelief and then continued walking with me.

At some point, I could not see the actual office the ladies in her 30's and 40's went into. It seemed she worked in the institution but I was meant to follow her... to where ever she was going. The buildings that led to the place she entered was so confusing that I could not locate the entrance of where she entered. I must have missed my way and not watching while I was listing with the pretty lady.

The pretty lady then went ahead of me directing me to a staircase of a building at our front urging me to come along as that was the building the lady in her 30's and 40's had entered. She climbed the stairs and I followed behind slowly only for me to get to other stairs like the next stage to climb. I did not see the pretty lady again when I got to this stage as I just assumed she had gone into the said office.

The stairs (curved now) looked strange. What kind of stairs were those, one going upward and another going downward? I tried to climb the one going upward but I struggled to climb it; only for me to hear them calling in an office downward that they were waiting... I decided to use the stair downward to get to the office but I still struggled downwards.

Immediately, while trying to climb downwards to get to the office, I gazed at my sight another stair that started from the entrance of the building which was leading directly and less stressful to the office than the ones I saw earlier. Then, I woke up from my dream world...

"What could be the meaning of this dream..." I said to myself
Please can anyone really give meaning to this dream
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Omokowa:
So it started suddenly like the usual dreams I used to have..."No beginning and no end".
After finding myself in a large room with people, though not many, we started chatting. Then, all of a sudden, a pretty lady just appeared in that same room. Somehow, she looked pretty but she looked familiar like someone I already knew in the dreamworld before she appeared in that room.

We got talking like old friends. Someone else entered the room to have a word with the pretty lady but I did not view closely who that was. I was taken away by some thoughts I can not remember what those were. Suddenly, someone walked into the room, a lady in her late 30's or 40's I presumed. She walked towards me like we had met before and she started teasing me.

I did not understand why. But she later told me to follow her to the medication centre of the clinic, only then I realize I had been in the clinic. I could not remember when I registered, did test, and all that. She left immediately for her duty post expecting me to hurriedly come so they could attend to me.

As I was about leaving the large room, the pretty lady started talking to me, asking me questions I do not understand but seem like, "someone is interested in you or your company". I was answering and leaving at the same time when she got up from where she was seated not minding the other person talking to her. It was like she was bored with the other person's talk.

The pretty lady came to me outside the large office as I was going to the medication office and we got talking on the way. On the way, she said I did not care about her, I have never cared; probably maybe someone showing advances all this while, and I have never cared to observe. I told her I liked her. She then stood for a while with shock of disbelief and then continued walking with me.

At some point, I could not see the actual office the ladies in her 30's and 40's went into. It seemed she worked in the institution but I was meant to follow her... to where ever she was going. The buildings that led to the place she entered was so confusing that I could not locate the entrance of where she entered. I must have missed my way and not watching while I was listing with the pretty lady.

The pretty lady then went ahead of me directing me to a staircase of a building at our front urging me to come along as that was the building the lady in her 30's and 40's had entered. She climbed the stairs and I followed behind slowly only for me to get to other stairs like the next stage to climb. I did not see the pretty lady again when I got to this stage as I just assumed she had gone into the said office.

The stairs (curved now) looked strange. What kind of stairs were those, one going upward and another going downward? I tried to climb the one going upward but I struggled to climb it; only for me to hear them calling in an office downward that they were waiting... I decided to use the stair downward to get to the office but I still struggled downwards.

Immediately, while trying to climb downwards to get to the office, I gazed at my sight another stair that started from the entrance of the building which was leading directly and less stressful to the office than the ones I saw earlier. Then, I woke up from my dream world...

"What could be the meaning of this dream..." I said to myself
Please can anyone really give meaning to this dream
Meaning u may run mad in 7 market days.
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Deicide: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
This your dream is very detailed o, normally people do forget there dream when they wake up.
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Omokowa(m): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Deicide:
This your dream is very detailed o, normally people do forget there dream when they wake up.
yes am surprised too, It was glaring
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Omokowa(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
BadRadio:
Meaning u may run mad in 7 market days.

God forbid angry angry angry
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Omokowa:

God forbid angry angry angry
Amen
Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Nephilim: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wat a boring dream lolz

1 Like

Re: My Dreams (dream Interpreter) by Omokowa(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nephilim:
Wat a boring dream lolz
Dreams are mostly boring... That is why it is scary at times

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways To Attract Her And Make Her Commit To You. / 3 Hot Things Girls Do That Guys Love / Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 13-year-old Girl While Taking Shelter In Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.