Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,386 members, 7,978,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:07 PM

Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? (49354 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu Mourn Senator Osinowo / Senator Adebayo Osinowo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Enwhen(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
okomile:
The hospital he died is a certified approved isolation centre

RIP Pepe

Una don kill am in the name of corona... Una pass God ??, Una wan be gov and president of nigeria ?....ok na, let's see
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by stasius: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
So throughout his entire life as a senator he could not build a good hospital to treat him

Shame!!
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by etibaba(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ambber:
i think more like 1965.
Cos he doesn't look 65.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by chatinent: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
NP: One by One, 2face.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by eNIGERIANG: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Covid-19: Tension as Ex-Gov. Abiola Ajimobi goes into Coma | e-nigeria!

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS HERE: https://www.e-nigeriang.com/covid-19-ajimobi-goes-into-coma/

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by spirul77: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Throwback:
Corona seems to be a school for the rich and powerful.

But that's because only the rich and powerful have identity in Nigeria
such a fallacy, you only hear of death of the rich simply because they are rich, a lot more poor people has died and unrecorded simply because they are poor, convid19 doesn't kNow rich or poor.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by zuby4real10(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
First cardiologist hospital Lagos. same hospital where Abba kyari died. Is that hospital now synonymous to death?
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Throwback: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
spirul77:
such a fallacy, you only hear of death of the rich simply because they are rich, a lot more poor people has died and unrecorded simply because they are poor, convid19 doesn't kNow rich or poor.

You have agreed with my 2nd paragraph.

1 Like

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by ponziponzi(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Throwback:
Corona seems to be a school for the rich and powerful.

But that's because only the rich and powerful have identity in Nigeria

You are right, my brother. It's also killing a lot of poor people too, people just don't care about them.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by paulsir: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
I remember the proposed vision 2020 by most countries of the world. God was watching them as they were forecasting their plans for 2020 not knowing he will give them his surprises . #Godfirst

1 Like

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Razy75g: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
APC Head slammer
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by SolaRaphael: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
RIP to the dead.

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by jubrilELsudan: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
CORONA WHY HART THY STING.

1 Like

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Why are these big guns leaving us in this trying moment? Even though I don't know you senator, you will face your creator and give account to the supreme creator of how you journey in your life. May the Almighty and supreme God of the universe who sits in the highest region grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss. To dust you came and to dust you have returned. Rest and sleep on till the day of judgment.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by hstar: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
paulsir:
I remember the proposed vision 2020 by most countries of the world. God was watching them as they were forecasting their plans for 2020 not knowing he will give them his surprises . #Godfirst
That thing use to annoy me, I use to feel like do these people know what will befall them?

When there is no assurance that if one sleep, one is going to wake up the following morning

1 Like

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by alkines(m): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Inna lillahi wa Inna illayhi rajiun, my boss. It's a sad loss to all of us.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by jidxin(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
xynerise:
Every death in Federal Hospital is linked to Covid-19. That's the plan
Nawa ooo did he died in a Federal Hospital.... u gotta read it again
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Perfecttouchade: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
grin
ghettokid1:
COVID oya come and be going
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by god2baski(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
Yes we already know, even those armed robbers shot dead by policemen died of covid too. carry on.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by AjilejaEkun: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
That is the truth. The infection is more serious than a lot of people think.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
I know most of you have heard about the wazobia investment, if you are still skeptical or confused about it, join our lecture tonight by 8pm by clicking on the link
https:///LYWcOXXS7vLCSZqYRMBf9B
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by SouthernReport(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
etibaba:
Born in 1955? He looks younger than his age.

Osinowo is extremely rich.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by SavageMaster: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
northvietnam:
God in heaven knows that if my Father is a sanator, and mistakenly dies, I will beat him until he comes back to life I swear....

How can u just leave a senatorial seat with all the looting there and just die , just like that .... God and Satan know say thunder go fire him if him decide to die on top senatorial seat

Can you keep quiet for once?

1 Like

Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-lagos-senator-bayo-pepper-osinowo-is-dead.html/amp

The family may not reveal the actual cause of his death. It may remain a speculation.
Lagosians are donkeys Sha, ijebu man naim dey become senator for una head.... Awon ode
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
juman:
That was the Hospital were chief of staff died.
Ajimobi also dey there now.

Corona is set to rid Nigeria of the scourge of kleptomania
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Trust Nigerians even the face mask no one is even using it again.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by sofat(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
This life is just vanity upon vanity. We came with nothing and we are going with nothing. Lesson for our faithful legislooters still living.
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by Judolisco(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
etibaba:
Born in 1955? He looks younger than his age.
bro na money o
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by CrytoTab: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
It's okay.

Make some living here. Download, install and browse always on it to earn https:///l4eh
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by engrjacuzzi: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
When a politician dies, we hardly see "police report" rather they will tell us they lost a gem who was vital to the growth of Democracy and all manner of lies.
When a Nigerian dies, we hear DPO is either yet to confirm or awaiting police report.
Every death now is COVID -19. I just give up on FG
Re: Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? by surgical: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
SouthernReport:

Osinowo is extremely rich.
yes,chairman house committee on lands for decades in Lagos,you know what that means

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) / Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.