Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,402 members, 7,937,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide (4317 Views)

Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa / Nigerian Troops Discover Wreckage Of NAF Jet That Crashed In 2021 / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide by proudevil: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Finnese001:

You're very right on this one, no Igbo leader can Lord over we, it's not possible because anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi no be Lagos nah cheesy

And no Igbo leader can claim Jagaban with his family running a whole state like his family affair
Bola Ahmed tinubu

You are also right on this one,but it is an insult for you to compare Lagos with those state you mentioned but

The numbers of Igbos in ajegunle, okokomaiko,and orile alone not to mention other easterners, is more than the population of those state you mentioned.

And and who do you think is lording over this people?
Re: Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide by Anazp: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Finnese001:

You're very right on this one, no Igbo leader can Lord over we, it's not possible because anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi no be Lagos nah cheesy

And no Igbo leader can claim Jagaban with his family running a whole state like his family affair
all the igbos in Lagos have Tinubu as their leader so shut the hell up
Re: Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide by bolinxman: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
After reading the whole story, the only part that beats my imagination is how tinubu a former politician with no known business, acquired 2 private jets.
My people, E no shock una?
Try to read the content of the news before you make comments. It's Wale Tinubu and not Bola Tinubu.
Re: Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide by tinsel: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
After reading the whole story, the only part that beats my imagination is how tinubu a former politician with no known business, acquired 2 private jets.
Wale Tinubu
Re: Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide by obinoral1179(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
you sure say you read this story so, how wale tinubu and bola tinubu take b the same?
Re: Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide by RuddyFusion(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
My take on all is that Buhari is just not ok. He can't be ok with all these happening in and around his family
Re: Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide by SarkinYarki: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
How come Wale Tinubu and Asiwaju both have the same model of jets?
Re: Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide by slivertongue: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
failed administration
Re: Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide by edo3(m): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
So zahra wey don marry too dey live inside villa? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide by Gandollaar(f): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Some people are coming to wail on this thread.

A man who has never been a President but is so influential

Tormentor of wailers

Maradona of Nigeria Politics

At the mention of his name they tremble.

It can only be one man, any other one is a counterfeit.
Wale Tinubu not Bola Tinubu.

Read before you arselick. Mpama!
Re: Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide by taiwiki(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
It's certain that all those people above talking about Bola Ahmed Tinubu didn't even read the first two lines of the news or hate just blinded them
Re: Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide by Charmingrascal(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Gandollaar:
Wale Tinubu not Bola Tinubu.
Read before you arselick. Mpama!

Re: Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide by otokx(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
As usual, their children are overseas.
Re: Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide by Xzellentgraphic: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
The story says wale tinubu....stop sleeping while reading bro
Re: Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide by Gandollaar(f): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Please read before commenting.

@News
In this news, President Buhari’s wife, children and cousins were actively mentioned. But the president never featured and so passive in it.

What is happening to our President?
Is he a vegetable ni?
No na body dobu
Re: Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide by Gandollaar(f): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=Charmingrascal post=90707550][/quote] Panumo joor! Otaa paako grin
Re: Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide by bisoye11(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
My question is what did tunde went to do in the UK when all activities is grounded both in the UK and Nigeria,traveling with a private jet secretly without the right approval from minister of aviation.

Hope it's not a case of money laundering.
Re: Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide by honeyB2018: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
I have nothing against Bola Ahmad Tinubu, infact, during Obj's regime, when Obj was behaving like a bull in china shop, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Orji Uzor Kalu and Abubakar Atiku, were my political heroes and model then. So you can see my stand about him.
But truth be told, in the Southwest, the political value of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is been overhyped A careful analysis of the result of 2015 and 2019 elections, both in Lagos state and federal, will bear credence to my assertion. It took harassment of voters, before Apc in Lagos state, can get the current political office holders elected.
Even as it stands now, 3 out of the 6 states in the Southwest are seriously out of his reach. It took the power of the federal government, via the vice president, for him to have a say in Ogun State now.
To me, the less the southwest Apc supporters hype him, the better for him and them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate / Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar / See The Rubbish Yoruba People Are Sharing On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.