Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,694 members, 7,926,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

APC NWC Meets With Gambari In Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC Meets With Gambari In Aso Rock (30498 Views)

PDP NWC Meets Obasanjo Over 2023 / Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NWC Meets With Gambari In Aso Rock by AleagueEdu: 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
It is just for one to sit down and look.....
Re: APC NWC Meets With Gambari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You don't know the difference between has and have, you can't even spell behalf. Yet, you call someone a vegetable. Look at how you are making a fool of yourself before the whole world.

When others were educating their children, what were your own parents doing?

Do not attack his written English, fault the substance of his submission. Is Buhari not a vegetable, yes or not?
Re: APC NWC Meets With Gambari In Aso Rock by Arewa1408: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Artiiclebeast:

Olodo

Do you even know the meaning of "facts, truth, and the justice" that you recklessly quote? You nama

I repeat, you are a two-faced ignorant hypocrite who is neither here nor there, and when you stand for nothing, you'd surely fall for any and everything.

Dundee united.

Yes i do know the meaning and i wrote them. You can keep insulting, calling me nama and all and like i said, that is your way and that is why you will remain in your current state of 2nd class citizen and you and your lot is not even in consideration for presidency. It doesnt change the fact that your hero, Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudulent opportunistic idiot that is only interested in Nnamdi Kanu or that all those other tribes or States around you will rather unite with anyone else but you, so keep insulting and looking down on others.
Re: APC NWC Meets With Gambari In Aso Rock by Justiceleague1: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
DEROX:
grin once again sorry I feel your pains since 1-10 important position in Nigeria no Igbo man

And so, what's my own,did I tell you I'm Igbo?

I'm only a concerned southerner and the picture below really depicts you

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More / National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know / Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.