Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Earn Every 10 Days With CHY e-commerce Mall - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Every 10 Days With CHY e-commerce Mall (7414 Views)

How To Earn Up To N31k Every 10-12 Days With CHY Mall / E-commerce With CHY Mall / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Every 10 Days With CHY e-commerce Mall by sishol(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
*What is Chymall?*

� *Chymall is the Trade name for Chy Century Heng Yue Group Limited in China.*

� *Chymall bought some shares of SAIRUI Mall and partnered with her in the area of logistics and supply chain management...*

� *Chymall is now registered in Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, etc!*

� *As most of us know, Former Sairui Mall was registered in 17 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Uganda, Togo, Benin Republic, Cote D'IVOIRE, etc!*

� *Chymall still retains Sairui Mall's *New Retail Model and is spreading fast across different countries!*

� *Contact me to register

PACKAGES ON CHYMALL*

*Basically there are 9 packages on CHYMALL*

✍ For you to be a member of *CHYMALL* you have to register with any of these registration packages!!!

PACKAGES ON CHYMALL*

✍ VIP 1: $25 = N9,500 (NO TRADING)
✍ VIP 2: $140 = N53,200
✍ VIP 3: $280 = N106,400
✍ VIP 4: $840 = N319,200
✍ VIP 5: *$1,680* = N638,400
✍️ VIP 6: $3,360 = N1,276,800
✍️ VIP 7:
✍️ VIP 8:
✍️ VIP 9:

PROFITS MADE BY PACKAGE!*

� *VIP 2 makes $7 every 11days... $21 (N7,980) in 33Days*

� *VIP 3 makes $14 every 11days... $42 (N15,960) in 33days*

� *VIP 4 makes $42 every 11days... $126 (N47,880) in 33days*

� *VIP 5 makes $84 every 11days... $252 (N95,760) in 33days*

� *MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS GIVE YOU THESE AMOUNTS IN SUCH MULTIPLES!*

✍️ *NOTE: Trade timeline is now 11days as against 10days!*

PRODUCTS ON CHYMALL*

CHYMALL products are *Quantum energy products*

Products available in *Nigerian Service centres* include the following;

1. Slimming Patch

2. Men's Quantum Underwear

3. Quantum Pendant

4. Quantum Anti-Blue Ray Glasses

5. Quantum Ring

6. Anti radiation sticker

7. Quantum Beauty Spray

8. Fuel Saver

9. Beauty Mask

10. Foot Massager

11. Bracelet

*Frequently Asked Questions about CHYMALL*

✍️ Does my earnings change since the Company has changed from Sairui Mall to Chymall?

*ANS: NO*

✍ Do I need to recruit (refer) people before I earn every 11days?

*ANS: NO*

✍ Do I have *to sell products* before getting my money?

*ANS: NO.... WE DON'T SELL PRODUCTS ON CHYMALL (COMPANY SELLS FOR US WHILE WE EARN)*

✍ Do I earn every 11days after trading?

*ANS: YES*

✍ Do I earn both my trade money and profit after the 11days trade period?

✍️ Where is your office in Nigeria?

*ANS: CHYMALL has not opened her Company office to attend to the large public in Nigeria yet.... Rather Chymall has Service Centres across different states!*

✍️ How can I get my products when I register?

*ANS: After the lockdown*

✍️ How do I withdraw my money after trading or if I choose to discontinue the Business?

*ANS: You can withdraw via these channels; Through UBA and Zenith Banks, Bitcoin or P2P transfer!*

✍ How long will this business last?

ANS: As long as people use *Quantum Energy Products*

✍ Are you sure I don't need to refer anybody before I make money every 11days?

✍ Can I set my earnings on autopilot?

*ANS: YES* (there is now Autotrade for 5rounds and 10rounds of trade while you just take profits)

HOW TO REGISTER?*

� *To register on Chymall, you pick a VIP PACKAGE and pay for it...*

*BASIC FACTS ABOUT CHYMALL...*

� *Chymall is not a PONZI*

� *Chymall is not a HYIP!*

� *Chymall is not an INVESTMENT PLATFORM...*

� *Chymall is just a MALL (Online Shop) where you can make money on it via New Retail...*

� *Chymall is in different countries of the world and there are over 10 Country currencies on the App!*

Re: Earn Every 10 Days With CHY e-commerce Mall by sishol(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
With the current economic crisis occasioned by the COVID-19 pandemic, the business environment has been hit by a huge wave financial shock which is presently a threat to employment, households and individuals. However, in the midst of this crisis, certain sectors have developed rapidly, as other flexible enterprises have successfully kept themselves afloat by making strategic adjustments.

These are mainly tech related enterprises like Zoom and other organizations which have also leveraged on the internet to promote their activities. One of such organizations is currently offering a unique new opportunity, which avails investor that partners with them to earn every 10 days.

For those that care about this and other amazing opportunities, I have packaged a seminar, that I intend to deliver that has the capacity to lift you above the present global down turn to the point of living your dreams with ease. This programme is 100 percent credible and is far from been a scam, it is only for serious minded and focused individuals. Please indicate if you are interested.

Re: Earn Every 10 Days With CHY e-commerce Mall by sishol(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
In conclusion, this is an excellent opportunity. It is actually a great business opportunity for the diaspora to secure an additional stream of income. The VIP registration levels go from 1 to 5 for the moment and allow everyone to start where they feel comfortable and then move up the membership ladder and enjoy the great benefits of this incredible opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

5 Telltale Signs Of A Weak Business Brand / Segun Aganga Attacked For Helping Indian Car Manufacturers / How To Register A Business Name In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.