Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,034 members, 7,949,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland (4296 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Chioma Rowland Shows Cleavage In Denim Jumpsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Iceyjayz: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2020
Joycekkh:
And Its not like her parents were poor, she attended Babcock university before she dropped out cause of Davido, even Regina Daniel that dropped out of Igbenedion have already started studying in Dubai. Some girls lose their senses when they meet rich men.
Fvck off abeg! y'all Nigerian girls are all the same longer throat!

1 Like

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 16, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Fvck off abeg! y'all Nigerian girls are all the same longer throat!
Have you dated all Nigerian ladies to know they are the same?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Iceyjayz: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Joycekkh:
Have you dated all Nigerian ladies to know they are the same?
I don't need to date them before I know, the truth is that 98% of Nigerian girls will still open legs for him or other rich and popular celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I don't need to date them before I know, the truth is that 98% of Nigerian girls will still open legs for him or other rich and popular celebrities.
I won't. Now you have it wink.

1 Like

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Iceyjayz: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Joycekkh:
I won't. Now you have it wink.
I don't believe you. sad

1 Like

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Onyi22(f): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Iceyjayz:
A pot calling kettle black, you will do worse so just shut up!
Bitter truth, I hate ladies that pretend, honestly if she was Chioma, she will do the same,
I won't lie, 99% of Nigeria ladies will do thesame

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Celebs Scary Makeup Failures / Rabilu Musa Aka Dan Ibro Of Hausa Movies Is Dead / US Man Predicted Prince And Mohammed Ali's Death, Orlando Mass Shooting, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.