Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,387 members, 7,894,663 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Do Fuel Injector Cleaners Really Work? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do Fuel Injector Cleaners Really Work? (941 Views)

Do Fuel Boosters Really Work? (Pix) / 9 Typical Signals Of A Faulty Fuel Injector / 7 Obvious Symptoms To Know A Damaged Fuel Injector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Fuel Injector Cleaners Really Work? by hejikeme: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
I was a a gas station earlier this evening and the attendant was marketing a fuel injector cleaner. I want to ask, if the actually work ?
Re: Do Fuel Injector Cleaners Really Work? by CapiTALL(m): 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
My candid advice is this. Basically, anything not mixed in my presence, I don't believe in it. Depending on the product, you may buy it and then inspect the efficacy using these two methods. First, when doing your next servicing, ask the mechanic to show you the head of the plugs to see if it is black or grey/silver. If it was black and after usage it changes to the former, then it is effective. Secondly, if the silencer opening isn't too dark, then you may consider it effective. Alternatively, get the mechanice to get an abro injector and caburator cleaner and apply it into the injector as appropriate. Regards.

(1) (Reply)

2020 Lexus LC 500 $92,950 / 2009 Toyota Avalon Vs 2009 Toyota Camry / Is 2004 Ford Focus Hatcback Manual A Good Problematic Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.