Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,570 members, 7,975,245 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:01 PM

This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu (6896 Views)

Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Throwback: 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Wait to be serious do u believe this Jubril/Buhari saga

Oh! You thought IPOB zombies are joking in their lunacy?

Why do you think we regard them as the Southern Almajiris?

They are a disgrace to education, and a testament to the power of hatred.

5 Likes

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Wait to be serious do u believe this Jubril/Buhari saga
Wait so you don’t believe ?
Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by ludd2018: 12:35am On Jun 16, 2020
Throwback:

What was the result for Kanu?

He was chased away from his Biafra like the way you chase away house flies.

He is yet to return to that Biafra, and had to stay hiding for over 1yr.

he never lived in Nigeria . He has been in Uk for over 20 yrs . Your terrorist country kidnapped him on his visit to the Zoo
Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by ludd2018: 12:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Throwback:

Oh! You thought IPOB zombies are joking in their lunacy?

Why do you think we regard them as the Southern Almajiris?

They are a disgrace to education, and a testament to the power of hatred.

O boy stop denying the obvious . There are many yorubas making video clips saying that Buhari is dead . Nnadi is not alone .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by manuelreports: 12:41am On Jun 16, 2020
Throwback:

You need to be rehabilitated.

Your own zombiism is the premium affliction.

You are a slave to your mental incapacity.
Sorry I don't have time for Idiots
Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 16, 2020
Why are hardworking Ibos allowing this guy to destroy the Igbo race.

5 Likes

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:45am On Jun 16, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Come back if you can prove this
The cap almost swallowed the impostor
what of this?

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Jman24(m): 5:51am On Jun 16, 2020
Throwback:
Look at the comments on the facebook page, and you realize that even miscreants are not as mentally retar.ded as the IPOB zombies.

Kanu is a perfect inside job to destroy his tribe.

Are you from Igbo?
If No , then why are you concerned about how a tribe is being destroyed without a bullet.
Why not concerned about the killings across the country.

One would expect you to come up with a superior argument to dismiss the so called conspiracy theory.

But Nigerians don't know how to discuss objectively. What makes you human is ability to reason before you can disprove what ever conspiracy theory.

Having said that, blacks are their own problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Jman24(m): 6:05am On Jun 16, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Them hold una for better work. From robot to from surgery to mask from mask to make up from make up to 30 year old boy who is an innocent comedian. No more Jubril from Sudan confused lots

From the comments I read on niraland, if this conspiracy theory turns out to be true, then there is a possibility that credit will not be given to the person that spoke out first , probably because of tribal hate.

Blacks are their own problem!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Coldie(m): 6:18am On Jun 16, 2020
Buhari should just see this as a compliment, imagine when u have become so fresh that your enemy is saying its not u.

That they replaced you with a 30years old man.

A 76 years old man been confused for a 30years old, thats major freshness

5 Likes

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by LexngtonSteele: 6:19am On Jun 16, 2020
Igbos and how gullible they can be..

Now that they believe an Igbo man is the body double, they would asslick PMB till his ass tears grin grin

See the comments already!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Jman24(m): 6:24am On Jun 16, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
Igbos and how gullible they can be..

Now that they believe an Igbo man is the body double, they would asslick PMB till his ass tears grin grin

See the comments already!

Another tribal submission at how gullible a tribe is. I look forward to having this forum discuss objectively without throwing aspersions..

My question is...

How can a Nigerian be more concerned about how a fugitive (if u like) want to destroy his tribe without bullets than how people are being killed across the country

2 Likes

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Can any Nigerian explain these

Dumb ones said he's chopping money

And I ask is osibanjo not chopping money can't you see he's getting older?
Looke at TRUMP

QUEEN OF ENGLAND

DO BUHARI HAS MORE BETTER HEALTH CARE AND EAT MORE HEALTHY FOOD THAN THEM

A TYPICAL NIGERIAN IS PSYCHOLOGICALLY DOWN

HE'S NOT CAPABLE OF REASONING

3 Likes

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by proeast(m): 7:03am On Jun 16, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Can any Nigerian explain these

Dumb ones said he's chopping money

And I ask is osibanjo not chopping money can't you see he's getting older?
Looke at TRUMP

QUEEN OF ENGLAND

DO BUHARI HAS MORE BETTER HEALTH CARE AND EAT MORE HEALTHY FOOD THAN THEM

A TYPICAL NIGERIAN IS PSYCHOLOGICALLY DOWN

HE'S NOT CAPABLE OF REASONING

That some people still have the guts to argue this shows that it's either Nigerians from certain parts of the country are the most stvpid people on earth or they are so wicked in trying to pull wool over the eyes of others.

I'm 100% sure based available video and pictures that the dude who was on national TV addressing Nigerians IS NOT BUHARI.

Common, are you all that dum.b?
These people have been able to succeed so far in this madness because you all have refused to reason like normal humans.

Little wonder Nigeria is the world's poverty capital, many people occupying that geographical area are subhuman.

Jeez!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by janjaweedism: 7:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Those who call themselves Niggerians are just set up for destruction. First the Fulani terrorist well teach them some bitter lessons before the main chaos and killings will descend on them.

If they had investigated who was in Aso Rock in 2017 when MNK first told them, today Osibanjo would have been the president and there would have been some level of law and order. But Satan has set them up for destruction and so they will continue to deceive themselves to their graves.

You can stay in that your zoo and lie to yourself all you can, but the international community is not as dumb as you are. They know and they have seen how silly Niggerians are.

Niggerians continue painting yourselves black before the eyes of the whole world. Your worth will be reduced to nothing.

Las las na still breeze go open fowl yansh.

1 Like

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by manuelreports: 7:07am On Jun 16, 2020
myboy2111:
Why are hardworking Ibos allowing this guy to destroy the Igbo race.
Just like Tinubu is destroyint Yoruba race by taking the bulk money and sharing them rice in nylon bag. Oh I forgot the burlion van Master whose kinsmen roast bush rat to survive acute hunger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by manuelreports: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2020
Coldie:
Buhari should just see this as a compliment, imagine when u have become so fresh that your enemy is saying its not u.

That they replaced you with a 30years old man.

A 76 years old man been confused for a 30years old, thats major freshness
If this is the only thing your brain can process
Then I think you are more than a dumbee
I never knew we have a terribly dumb people in Nigeria till now. Even the so called elites
Chai Nigeria is an evil entity
Just because you Want to go 2023
Come let us see how You will go there
It will be better this impostor continue than that your big eyes thief to smile that Chair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Corporate2020: 7:17am On Jun 16, 2020
BehindBiafra:

This man is just foolish

But not as foolish as the illiterates that are cheering him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Corporate2020: 7:18am On Jun 16, 2020
Throwback:
Hahahahahaha!

This dude has been destroyed metaphysically.

Are we all pretending not to know that this terrorist is an aggressive mad man (schizophrenic)?

I truly commiserate with his family over this destiny destruction of a young virile man.

Dem finish work for this guy matter.

Omo araye ma ni'kaa ooo.

Worse still, a mad man is the supreme leader of an online country .

Online country? grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Corporate2020: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2020
manuelreports:

I never knew we have a terribly dumb people in Nigeria till now. Even the so called elites
It will be better this impostor continue than that your big eyes thief to smile that Chair.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally balanced. I hope my brothers in Osun have not used your brain for money rituals

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Jman24(m): 7:30am On Jun 16, 2020
Corporate2020:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally balanced. I hope my brothers in Osun have not used your brain for money rituals

It's okay brother. I hope we all embrace discussions without hate.

Now let's look at this critically.. is this something peculiar to blacks; that they allow unfounded hate becloud their sense of reasoning.?

Now back to our various families (smallest unit). Do we have incidences of the so called elders/parents shouting down at us or saying we lack respect because we spoke the truth?

The blacks are their own problem!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Coldie(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2020
manuelreports:

You said this in 2015, said it in 2019 didn't u observe the results? The opposite happened.

Do u think 2023 will be different bro

4 Likes

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Coldie(m): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2020
I want to be like Jibril.

I want where when I reach 76 years people will think am 30.

Thats one of the major things money can do.

By 2023 when they look at Buhari and the joy he is bringing to Nigeria they will think he is 25

1 Like

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Coldie(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2020
Nnamdi KANU is a double agent. That was sent from South Africa, to destabilize Igbo land so that we can never achieve Presidency in Nigeria and liberate the Black race.

They dont like the fact that Igbos are great and God has destined us to liberate the black race.

How would a man who wants us to beleive that he is Buharis enemy be telling us he is getting fresher everyday.

#ipobmustfall

2 Likes

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Coldie(m): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2020
We dont want too much just give igbos 4years.

We would use 4years to fix Nigerias problems, if we dont do it. We will personally relinquish our position to any person who the people choose by ensuring a free and fair election. If we loose we will do a GEJ on Nigeria
Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Jman24(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2020
Coldie:
Nnamdi KANU is a double agent. That was sent from South Africa, to destabilize Igbo land so that we can never achieve Presidency in Nigeria and liberate the Black race.

They dont like the fact that Igbos are great and God has destined us to liberate the black race.

How would a man who wants us to beleive that he is Buharis enemy be telling us he is getting fresher everyday.

#ipobmustfall

Yes oh. I hope we start a campaign; #bokoharam/ISWAP must fall too

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Jman24(m): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2020
Coldie:

#ipobmustfall

Let's reason together.
Which Igbo politician will liberate Nigeria? Ekweremadu ? Peter obi? orji uzo kalu? Rochas,? Who exactly.? I would believe your theory if there was a tested and trusted person from the so called Igbo race , a threat to the western world, so as to use kanu to destabilize their chances of turning Nigeria to a paradise.

Wao!

1 Like

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2020
President Buhari’s Democracy speech video and screenshot below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLXiBLcrNSY

Stop posting photoshopped images and spreading lies.

Are there igbo pastors in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by PIMPAR: 8:59am On Jun 16, 2020
The bastard supreme coward has spoken
Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2020
Our president looks like a 77 year old man. What’s all the fuss about?

1 Like

Re: This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Worse still, a mad man is the supreme leader of an online country.[/quote]
OMO I TIRE.... ONLINE COUNTRY ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egypt To Assist Nigeria In Preserving Looted Benin Artefacts / Police Inspector Shot Dead By Patrol Team-turning The Gun On Themselves! / Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.