Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,860 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group (17376 Views)

Dad Asked Me To Prioritise Civil Servants, Pensioners, Teachers, Says Abiodun / Does Mahmood Yakubu Deserve Another Term Of Five Years As INEC Chairman? / PMB Felicitates With Cameroon’s President Biya On Inauguration For Another Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by Cryptofxt10: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2020
Naija politics is not by what the masses want... But by survival of the riggest..!

2 Likes

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by DaddyRochie1642: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2020
Am Okay with this Kind Of News,... As Long As Its not News From The
"Republic Of Brown Roofs" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by Arizonaz: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Interesting
Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by martineverest(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You know this from your shop in Abakaliki.
Ozuor, I'm an Edo man from esan north east..the home of anenih

obaseki is the most loved politian in Edo state and Oshiomhole is the most hated Edo politician

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by bright007(f): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Anything higher than SSCE, Obaseki cannot defend it. Stop talking as if you are talking to your fellow traders.
At least SSCE means Obaseki can tender only his SSCE and he is good to go.

6 Likes

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2020
Goldenkrezi:
I just pray this man shocks Osho baba grin grin
He cant .. Someone dat cannot win his own ward in last election aganist Ize iyamu....if not for oshomole Apc would have lost d election.. If it was Philip shaibu dat was running i would have said Oshomole should be careful, not obaseki...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by powalez: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2020
Money go dey this Edo election ooo,Kai,I miss that election,I remember that time in Akwa ibom,Apc wanted to win the state by all means,na so we take chop their money still make sure say PDP won,I hate desperados,they gave us 200$ each

4 Likes

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by samdaisi: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2020
errand to suicide mission, beside APC 14 political party left over in Edo, let him go and test his popularity from any one of them
Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by Wickedfacts: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2020
bright007:

At least SSCE means Obaseki can tender only his SSCE and he is good to go.

Did you read the initial post that other poster replied to?

2 Likes

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by mrkings84(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2020
martineverest:
leave them let them be deceiving themselves....even APC members and big guns in Edo state will unite with pdp to vote against Oshiomhole

That's only if Obaseki would be able to play his card well!, Cos he needs to get the PDP ticket first, that where his victory song will start

3 Likes

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by sweetsell: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Truly na every year we de chop PDP money for Ikorodu. Imagine they want some foolish igbo to come take over Lagos. Even if person no like Tinubu must one allow those idiots to rule Lagos. PDP no wise I swear.

powalez:
Money go dey this Edo election ooo,Kai,I miss that election,I remember that time in Akwa ibom,Apc wanted to win the state by all means,na so we take chop their money still make sure say PDP won,I hate desperados,they gave us 200$ each

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by martineverest(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2020
mrkings84:

That's only if Obaseki would be able to play his card well!, Cos he needs to get the PDP ticket first, that where his victory song will start
exactly...obaseki cannot resist PDP ticket...the people behind obaseki are so strong that obaseki can't resist the persuasion

3 Likes

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by tfelicityk(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Ironically... These people are deceiving the governor...

Why is every incumbent governor in this Nation always afraid of primary election in their party?

4 Likes

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by dalass(f): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2020
Audio wanting....... grin

Its not a good idea for those governors to do second term. They always perform well in their first terms and turns into wild uncontrollable beasts in their second terms.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by Onogiede(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2020
Kyukastan:
Unfortunately, they are not the majority in the state.

inconsequential words from you,..go an check the group that matter in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by LudaChriz(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2020
God bless Obaseki. We say NO to godfatherism

3 Likes

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by mrkings84(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2020
martineverest:
exactly...obaseki cannot resist PDP ticket...the people behind obaseki are so strong that obaseki can't resist the persuasion

Then it's gonna be an interesting poles come November. Let's see how things unfold!
Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by jaxxy(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2020
Anneka101:
Obaseki is truly the man of the people as seen in Edo state. But his rude behaviour and not be loyal to his master osho baba ruled him out.

He can't fight the party chairman even if he contest from another party. He won't win. I can bet this.

If Oshiomole can beat his godfathers, Obaseki can also.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by PussyKing(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
These people will not vote when the times comes... By the time the kitchen gets hot with louts and money is distributed, mouth go change

Exactly angry
Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by IamPatriotic(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2020
comos:
The fight now is between Edo people vs Oshiomole.

He is banking on security force to rigg the election, but Edo people is going to come out victorious.

So says someone from Abia State, whose state's destiny has been buried in an Okija shrine.

4 Likes

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by martineverest(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2020
mrkings84:

Then it's gonna be an interesting poles come November. Let's see how things unfold!
it's going to be one sided...cos the only upper lhand APC got was the fact that the governor is APC...PDP got every nooks and crannies of Edo state.thats why they always win federal house of reps and senatorial district elections in Edo state and mostly win presidential elections

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by martineverest(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2020
Cryptofxt10:
Naija politics is not by what the masses want... But by survival of the riggest..!
true...this time around, the people will rig it..I trust my Edo people.they will outrig Oshiomole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by jrusky(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2020
What is the meaning of these So its pensioners etc that want to change already concluded election or what?

Obasek should change course or be parking his loads the devil has come to visit him.

He acted too late on Oshio Chimpz damn too late. He should have finish Oshio Chimpz long ago or just pretend to get his second term then terminate that beast politicallly but now its almost too late unless he defect or remain silent for a long long time.

All these noise is no longer holding the water.

2 Likes

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by Skymason20(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2020
one of the higlight of obaseki gov was quick payment of salary. And sport was a little bite okay @exciting. I would have love to see him in the next four year but who am i ¤

3 Likes

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by Urchman200: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2020
Wickedfacts:

I'm really hoping PDP uses Obaseki as its candidate so that the courts can finish the job.
which job are u talking about? Obaseki will fly the pdp flag and flog ur self imposed Godfather in edo state,SSCE is the minimum requirement though ur president is using NEPA bill.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by cryptotech: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2020
They should tell them he got no certificate...
Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by Notatribalist(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2020
helinues:
grin grin

No more SSCE as qualifications for Governor's position..

Obaseki won't even be on the ballot to start with
You called somebody man of the people and you said he can't win.is it not the people that will vote?

1 Like

Re: Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 16, 2020
vicdom:
cool shocked
Throughout his first tenure, there was no protest by the civil servants or pensioners. He pays salaries and pensions
as at when due
. This act alone was what gave Obiano advantage, the reason he won in all the 21 LGs and defeated even his Godfather and PDP (Obi) hands down. Oshomole would go down in a history and one of the Godfathers that was disgraced and sent to political oblivion by his benefactor. September shall be an interesting month anyways cheesy
As and when due...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes / Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me / APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.