Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,615 members, 7,888,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) (14219 Views)

3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Another Cult Member Gunned Down On The Street Of Lagos / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 7:32am On Jun 18, 2020
2cul2care:
Shun cultism, it will make you do barbaric things
They no dey hear now
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 7:32am On Jun 18, 2020
Rizzyreal:
Maybe you should create a trend to educate people (especially the young minds) about the negativity of cultism,
Since you've been there.

You nor go understand they caught many younger, worked on their innocent minds, took advantage of their innocence.

If it were like this back then no story go cajole many na. Anyone who sees this video and still went ahead to become a member will no doubt end up like this.

I denounce/renounce my membership in Benin high court in 2012 been free since.
I'm not a cultist bro
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 7:33am On Jun 18, 2020
Arturitoroman:
Damn!!!

wetin make me watch this video self..

just imagine how this dead guy

parents and family members will all feel watching him get butchered like cow

when we are telling you guys run/flee from cultism una go dy do strong head(no level).

this will b d end case for you all.

if you don't Flee from it

#saynotocultism

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included/217#90726813
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Malawian(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Larryyoung16r:

Come again bro
Na only one round I dey go. undecided
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by dederocs(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2020
Okay make una chop am.
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by babadigu(m): 4:43am On Jun 19, 2020
Larryyoung16r:
Come again sir
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Rotimi47: 8:08am On Jun 20, 2020
Larryyoung16r:

Life imprisonment direct
Yes there is no 2ways about it.

They should have stayed away from Cultism and work to make cool legit money.
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by hebenezher(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2020
Rotimi47:
Those boys have been arrested! How will their parents feel and even the boys themselves now that their rivals can now identify them and the location where the horrible did was done?

It's better to stay away from Cultism#

community as cult members strike
…Police arrest four suspects
by BusinessDay On Jun 17, 2020

The Ondo State Police Command on Wednesday said it had arrested a group of four suspected cult members who had been terrorizing some communities in Ilaje Local Government Area of the state.

Tee-Leo Ikoro, the Command’s Public Relations Officer (PPRO), who confirmed the arrest of the suspects in a phone call, told BusinessDay that they were apprehended after killing a member of a rival cult group around the Zion area in Igbokoda town of Ilaje.

BusinessDay gathered on Wednesday that the suspects who belonged to the “Aiye Confraternity” cult group had buried the corpse of the rival cult member in a shallow grave in a cover-up.

As at the time of filing this report, the identities of those arrested were yet to be revealed by the police. But, the PPRO said they had been moved to the State Criminal Investigation Department of the Command.

“Yes, it’s true that the members of the cult group were arrested in Igbokoda and the officers brought them into the SCID office here in Akure today for Investigation. I think about four people,” Ikoro said.

However, the activities of these cult groups had become a source of worry to many residents of Ilaje communities since last year.

Also, clashes between the cult groups had also been creating tension mostly for business owners who have been expressing fears following the level of insecurity in the communities.

One of the sources in Igbokoda who preferred anonymity revealed to our Correspondent that police have visited the scene where the boy was buried and exhumed out his corpse for Investigations.

The sources said, “the cult members killed the boy, which we also suspected as a member of another rival cult group last week Monday in Igbokoda and everywhere became tensed.

“I learnt that the boy and his friend were abducted by the cult group around Larada Street in Igbokoda; unfortunately his friend escaped with deep cuts and injuries.

“But the boy was not lucky as they shot and hacked him to death in the bush and we have to quickly call on the police when we learned about it”.

#SAY NO TO CULTISM

Fake news, this happened in Auchi, Edo state

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Rotimi47: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2020
hebenezher:

Fake news, this happened in Auchi, Edo state
Fake comment as it didn't happen in auchi!

Check punch and other newspaper who reported it.
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by hebenezher(m): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2020
Rotimi47:
Fake comment as it didn't happen in auchi!

Check punch and other newspaper who reported it.

Bro, I ain't a cultist but Haven grown up in Edo state, Auchi specifically, I can almost identify various temple as termed by (Aye) within the vicinity. And the temple they keep mentioning is in Auchi.. KB temple Auchi poly. Bros do more of credible research abeg.
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Rotimi47: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2020
hebenezher:

Bro, I ain't a cultist but Haven grown up in Edo state, Auchi specifically, I can almost identify various temple as termed by (Aye) within the vicinity. And the temple they keep mentioning is in Auchi.. KB temple Auchi poly. Bros do more of credible research abeg.
Try and support your claims as I have done.

It didn't take place in Auchi but Ondo state and several mass media carried the news after the arrest and confession!

People can blend or bam anywhere and still carry out their atrocities somewhere else under the banner of where they were initiated.

See the below from punch of which you can verify online. ( This one no be dem say but wetin dey several other papers)

One killed in Ondo cult clash, three arrested
PublishedJune 19, 2020

Peter Dada, Akure

THE Ondo State Police Command on Thursday said it had arrested three persons in connection with a cult clash that occurred in some communities in the riverine Ilaje Local Government Area of the state.

It was gathered that the police made the arrest following a rival cult clash that happened in the Zion Area of Igbokoda, the headquarters of the council.

A yet-to-be identified person reportedly lost his life in the clash.

A source said the deceased was immediately buried by his cult group after the clash, but the men of the state Police Command had exhumed the corpse for investigation purpose.

The source said, “The cult members killed the boy, a member of a rival cult group in Igbokoda and everywhere became tensed.

“The boy and his friend were abducted by the cult group around Larada Street in Igbokoda. His friend escaped with serious injuries, but the deceased was not lucky as they shot and hacked him to death in the bush.”

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Tee-Leo Ikoro, who confirmed the incident, said the three suspects were in the custody of the State Criminal Investigation Department of the command.

Copyright PUNCH.

All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.

DOWNLOAD THE PUNCH NEWS APP NOW ON

Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp:+234

ONDO CULT CLASH

Subscribe to Punch News Alert
Email Address *

Comments
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by jubrilx: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2020
saynotocultism:
This is childs play compared to what you will face when you join a cult group. The cult group for you as a student is the SU ( scripture union ) supreme confraternity. I mean, they will always check on you when you are sick. They will come to your rescue when you are in problem. If you like make you dey devil mouth, them go come for you. They can wake up for you in the middle of the night and release prayers. They can pay your school fees when in need, They will show you love... My people, its time to have a rethink about life. Is this how i truly want to end up. Do you know what it means for an axxe to hit your head like that? This is childs play compared to what you will face.

All those sending me Pms, no think am. Na computer program dey behind this account ooo, i have been configured not to receive PM. grin grin grin grin
Morning, can you help track a stolen phone?
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by wfjimmytobby(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2021
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 OAU Students Face Fraud Trial, Varsity Meets EFCC / Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.