Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,370 members, 7,888,205 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:36 PM

What's Your Opinion On VISION As It Just Ruined My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Opinion On VISION As It Just Ruined My Relationship (296 Views)

My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship / How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / Chai A Man Just Ruined My Toasting Life ........HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion On VISION As It Just Ruined My Relationship by coolbolaji(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2020
There have been so many arguments on VISION, wether it's real or not, wether they actually see things they claimed, maybe it eventually happens I don't know but. I am a Muslim and I have never
experienced it not believedd in it up until on Sunday when someone told my lover that God told her that we are not meant for each other . That we can never be happy and if we should get married, it ain't gonna end well.

I was single for almost a year and about 4 months ago , I and two other friends saw this beautiful Muslim girl walking towards mosque to observe solat. My friends were like , guy this is your taste and of course she is but I wasn't ready for any relationship or I should say I thought I wasn't but I told them no Shar and we left then scene but after some weeks I met the girl and and we eventually started talking and things started going straight and she is exactly what I have been hoping and praying for all these while .

After couple of weeks, we started dating and things were going smooth as I believed the feelings was mutual. I believe she loves me as much as I do love her. As a I was starting to believe I was done seraching , she called me on Sunday and narrated the whole VISION to me and saying she can't take the risk. Now we are apart but I can't get her off my mind.
Re: What's Your Opinion On VISION As It Just Ruined My Relationship by udoakwa(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2020
My one cent...move on bro, don't try to force yourself to be loved, the opposite partner won't take u seriously and believe me u will be drained and stressed out emotionally and otherwise

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On VISION As It Just Ruined My Relationship by Ladylite: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2020
coolbolaji:
There have been so many arguments on VISION, wether it's real or not, wether they actually see things they claimed, maybe it eventually happens I don't know but. I am a Muslim and I have never
experienced it not believedd in it up until on Sunday when someone told my lover that God told her that we are not meant for each other . That we can never be happy and if we should get married, it ain't gonna end well.

I was single for almost a year and about 4 months ago , I and two other friends saw this beautiful Muslim girl walking towards mosque to observe solat. My friends were like , guy this is your taste and of course she is but I wasn't ready for any relationship or I should say I thought I wasn't but I told them no Shar and we left then scene but after some weeks I met the girl and and we eventually started talking and things started going straight and she is exactly what I have been hoping and praying for all these while .

After couple of weeks, we started dating and things were going smooth as I believed the feelings was mutual. I believe she loves me as much as I do love her. As a I was starting to believe I was done seraching , she called me on Sunday and narrated the whole VISION to me and saying she can't take the risk. Now we are apart but I can't get her off my mind.

Sadly you are a Muslim, you won't understand that accurate prophecies, jinns, demons, angels, prophets, miracles and lots more are still existing today... Despite the many fakes that exists. It's time to start questioning many things and not get scared but reassure your partner that the vision is not an absolute certainty.

I belive you and your lady can write your own destinies and create your own future by taking the Vision as a warning!!!

Check for all the red flags in marriages.... I mean things like genotype, blood groups, curses, family issues, etc

Once you have done these, you are cleared for progress.
Re: What's Your Opinion On VISION As It Just Ruined My Relationship by callmeRichie(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2020
This same thing VISION of a thing crumbled a 6yrs relationship of my very close pal. I smiled when he was narrating it all for me.

Well, sometimes we are the anchor of our own problems! I don't believe in going to prophets or imams shits! undecided, some of dem are just hungry undecided buh people wouldn't listen until they learn!

Well I believe in God and spiritism from a source I only trust though! So if you feel it's reliable, it's better you respect the vision!

And don't in any way beg for love!! if she's not interested again, move on dude!
Re: What's Your Opinion On VISION As It Just Ruined My Relationship by AfroKnight: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2020
She has accepted the vision and acted on it.

You have NO CHOICE but to leave her alone. Sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway!!!! / Billionaire creed (chapter 1) / How I Met Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.