Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,190 members, 7,887,448 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:01 AM

Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters (39514 Views)

EFCC Quizzes Malami’s Aides Over ‘sale’ Of Presidential Pardon / 2023: Atiku Must Control His Cabal - Zakari Alfa / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2020
All because “tunde” refused to self isolate
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by datola: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2020
Meh
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by Winning123: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2020
Another fake news by Sahara Reporters. Useless online newspaper
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by Bahddo(m): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2020
Aisha get sense pass her husband.
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by MansoryMX(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:
For the betterment of Nigerians with good intentions, I suggest they turn Aso rock to Federal Poultry since nothing is happening there.

Lmfao cheesy

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by Finnese001: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2020
NIGERIA MUST FALL INSHA ALLAH
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2020
Do not be deceived folks!

Itz only but a drama..

Enough of it cos itz not even interesting....

Nonsense!
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by propsvilla3: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2020
I have always said it that lots of dramas will proceed Aba Kyari's death. Although that man might have his short falls but he knows how to fish out orders and keep things in order.

Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by publicsensor: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2020
notin concern me OOoh
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2020
Buhari to.. not has sacked.. what are we goin2 do with this post. Please when buhari sack the top aide u then report it. I hate these words u guys use.. to, will, may.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by PrinceMajestic: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2020
Buhari has to tell me why he looking so young, lighter, shorter and thicker before I take his news seriously
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by Keenysbojan(m): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2020
@Seun Osewa, I don't know what I have done wrong to your mods o, most of the time they delete my thread...

I posted something about president buhari yesterday, this morning I found out that they have deleted my thread..

I don't understand what is going on here, is it a crime to post something about my president?

after all, people have been making front page with the Buhari stuff, why would your mods delete my topic...

what I know is that one day, Nairaland would be history if you guys keep on doing what is not right
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by Racoon(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Wickedfacts:
Learn the proper uses of "has and have" , also learn present and past tenses.

Stop using big grammar to cover your grammatical blunders. I have highlighted the grammatical errors in your post. Go and buy Brighter Grammar books 1 to 3.
Ok noted.Thank you.
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by Niaja4real(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2020
ijustdey:
Aso Rock Villa Fracas: Buhari Prepares To Sack Top Security Aides Over Alleged Threat To His Cabal

https://saharareporters.com/2020/06/16/aso-rock-villa-fracas-buhari-prepares-sack-top-security-aides-over-alleged-threat-his

This name "Buhari", what does it mean in English
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by SocialJustice: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2020
2023 should come so that these people can carry their wahala and go. Even though Jonathan was useless, we never heard such things aside his wife.
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2020
Swipa:
YOU DON'T GET TO HEAVEN BECAUSE YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON, YOU GET INTO HEAVEN BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS AND ACCEPT HIS SACRIFICE.

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Are you saying all the good Buddhists, Muslims, Hindis and agnostics will all go to hell?
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by prigoz(m): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2020
Who am I to question Buhari, the man with empty brain, place others ahead of Ur family. Mr Jubril sorry Buhari
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by RenaissanceGuy: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2020
Racoon:
Too bad the intra-family power tussle @ the nation's seat of power has made Nigeria a tragicomic joke.Meanwhile the dullard have refused to rejigged the nation's lacklustre security architecture.
You don't know the difference between has and have?
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by henrysam(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:
For the betterment of Nigerians with good intentions, I suggest they turn Aso rock to Federal Poultry since nothing is happening there.
I think Isolation centre will be better.
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by Openbusiness: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Borrowhari has turned the presidency to a family business! And that is even his extended family, leaving his main family exposed to all sorts of ridicule, shame, disgrace, pain, and attacks to the point that they have to be fighting for their rights by themselves all the time. This is the worst regime this country has ever seen. They have turned the FG to a feudal empire run based on bloodline. Tueehhhh!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by Daddysidhan: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2020
We are been ruled by the lannisters imagine the amount of buhari family in his government yet he claims to be an honest man.ok ooooo
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by Sam0(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Gambari pa Fulani ko kan mi
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by code237: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2020
[color=#] 458217[/color]
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by Fragility6: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2020
Flyingngel:
Sahara shld stick to one narrative.
First they say the President was angry on how Yusuf was treated and recommended security personals who are involved to be sack then at the end of the story, the reported that Yusuf stay with the President is dicey.
Well I don't blame them, it is the incompetent president that don't have control over his staffs and relations that I blame.
How can half of his relations now live in the presidential villa? Is that how it is done in countries practising this same democracy?
What is Mamman Daura doing there? Is he the Vice- president?
Finally Sahara reporter shld have reported it the it is: Mamman Daura is planning in easing out security operatives in the villa who he thinks are not in the same page with him again.
NIAJA!!!!!!!!!!!
U try wey u carry all diz stuff 4 head.Naija politics? Guy read throway face
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by FirstCounsel(m): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:

Lol @ "Federal Poultry" grin
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2020
So Daura craftily saved his own son in law. What a wicked man.
Also if you want to sack security details , you sack immediately saying you want to because delay is dangerous.
If this story is true and Buhari cannot see the craftiness of Daura then he is blind to intelligence by something...
The question is what is Daura still shamelessly doing in Aso rock for God sake?
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by Job2004: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2020
Government of Daura
By Daura and For Daura.
We do have a president in this Country,
Everyone does as he wants.
Political appointees are leaving large without any one to report to.
May God save what is remaining of this country
Re: Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters by Job2004: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2020
When you bring family into your business, be sure your business is set to fall,
When you bring your family into government, nothing good will come out of it.
Buhari has turned Nigeria into his family business Walahi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe / President Buhari Signs Petroleum Industry Bill Into Law / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.