Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,119 members, 7,977,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:53 PM

On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! (2671 Views)

Coalition Of Arewa Youths Dissociates Self From Threat Against Ihedioha / Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" / Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Salewa95: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ok
Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Avidcolz: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Arrewa:
our senators are worst than the presidency...They're only there for their own pockets not for the masses!

I regret ever supporting Buhari

Honestly I feel for you here. pure truth. I wish we can reverse the 2019 election. Imagine Tofa blasting Buhari, it has actually gone out of hand.
The law makers from the north as he said is worst.
Well, accept my sympathy Arewa

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Ayo8(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Arewa...shae your eyes don clear...

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Nigerianization(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!!

The north more secured and developed that the south east any time any day...

That Kastina, Kaduna and Borno is bleeding doesn't mean that all the 15 core Northern states is bleeding...

North is a region not a state... Stop being ignorant

Why will you refer to the north as a unit and balkanise the south... Your emphasis on south east is not balanced because the states you mentioned that are bleeding cuts across north east and north west.
So my friend, if you want to do a proper comparative analysis, it should be north vs south or any part of the north - east, west and central vs any part of the south - east, west and south.

Just to put things in perspective. However I am not part of your argument because insecurity anywhere is a threat to security everywhere

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Gandollar(f): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
My question is, Arrewa, where are the Arewa NLERS you were calling? None answered your call and this thread is on 4th page.

This goes to show your people here already see you as a knuckle head and have avoided you completely.

I strongly advise you stop sniffing gum.

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by oyatz(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Point of correction, Igbos don't dominate the S/West in any area.

There are Igbos, Urhobos, Hausa, Ijaws, Igede doing different economic activities in the S/west.

Arrewa:
you think I'm here to argue with you?? Hell no!!

Dangote have companies in kano and all over northern states!

We have millions of Northerners who owns company in the north...

That's why Igbos find it hard to dominate the north the way they dominate the south west!

We are the only tribe in nigeria giving Igbos run on their own money when it comes to business and politics
Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Salvador1: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Arrewa:
Buhari has failed!

Out of hatred u and your kind voted failure una go cry taya...

Lol
Sai barbarism till 3030
Cc: gandollar

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Salvador1: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Avidcolz:

Honestly I feel for you here. pure truth. I wish we can reverse the 2019 election. Imagine Tofa blasting Buhari, it has actually gone out of hand.
The law makers from the north as he said is worst.
Well, accept my sympathy Arewa
audio sympathy

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by holicupp(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
una never see sumtin
Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by tatatar: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
I no pity these northerners, if election is held today they would still vote failures into power. They can go and die for all I care
The tribe of criminals are talking
Other Nigerians are in a far more better position to condemn the North,not you nnyanmiri worms.
The next poorest region after the North is where?
Useless people who contribute absolutely nothing but criminality and entirely depends on revenues generated in SW and ND oil money to run their region.
Be careful what you wish for,if the North dies you guys will die of starvation just like it happened before.
What a wonderful sight it will be to behold as I watch as everyone of you worms die.
Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by IJOBA2: 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!! u religious and tribal bigot!

Must u bring religion into this?? Why is your sense of judgment so clouded with bigotry!!

Why this undiluted hatred for the north that you used every opportunity to insult and stereotype??

I DEY YOUR BACK JARE

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Heavensent01(m): 12:26am On Jun 19, 2020
shut up my friend Arrewa, Buhari is doing well. for this country to progress huge numbers of foolish sycophants must reduce

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by wickyyolo: 12:43am On Jun 19, 2020
Arrewa:
you should not worry.... Nigeria is the verge of collapse... We will soon go our separate ways

Na there we go know how far

Stop complaining Buhari has not failed us. He is doing his work'. The killings is the will of God . Buhari should stay for another 2 terms. We need this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by wickyyolo: 12:45am On Jun 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Buhari has failed!

Buhari for 3rd tenure. Baba is doing well. We cannot stop the killings only God can stop then lets pray that one day everything ends.
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by knowledgeable: 1:08am On Jun 19, 2020
Arrewa:
There’s nothing the NEF said that’s not reflecting the mind of the average northerner on the streets and even the elites.

security has worsened in the north from Borno to kastina and Southern Kaduna

FemAdesina was very wrong to call them mere irritants!!!

Just because you and your cohorts are not at the receiving ends of this killings shouldn’t give you nor your failed cluesless government the audacity to disrespect our elders for relating the undiluted truth to your master.

We will not politicize the death of our people, destruction of properties and displacement of people, hereby ravaging the north and setting it up for doom, if your government can’t do anything about it,MBuhari should resign honorably. #NorthernLivesMatter

Biafrans support Arewa!. If the Arewa masses, almagiris, nupes, Hausas and other associated Northern tribes were as exposed as they are today, there people couldn't have joined the war of pogrom against the Igbos.
Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by IDeyNL: 1:18am On Jun 19, 2020
The arrewa guy is a Yoruba from Osun state.

Is purpose is to attack Buhari while the same time promote Osinbajo.

He tries to avoid attacking south west too. Watch how he compares North vs South East while avoiding South West

Do not fall for his tricks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Esn Ipob Commander Of Orlu Command That Was Captured By The Military / Goodluck Jonathan Earned N51 Trillion From Oil, But He Did Not Build 1 Hospital. / Breaking: And Sarki Finally (wailed).. Sorry Wept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.