Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,308 members, 7,907,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

The Book That Changed My Life As Entrepreneur. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Book That Changed My Life As Entrepreneur. (439 Views)

The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) / Chimamanda Adichie Names The 4 Writers That Changed Her Destiny / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1ยป(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Book That Changed My Life As Entrepreneur. by Thinkerspool: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Books have always been part of me. As a matter of fact, reading was a hobby for me right from my primary school days. I read all the story books in the house and all my Dad's Novels, my parents always buy story books for me whenever they go out because I was an addicted reader.

I started borrowing novels from friends when there were no book in the house to read anymore...

Then, all my reading was for fun until I came across Thinkerspool and I started reading different genres of books.

One day, my subgroup reviewed a book titled the 100 dollar start up, and that was the turning point in my life!

I didn't even read the book to the end before I started Cissyruthies_designs...

I started selling on Jumia, Facebook and my WhatsApp status....

Join me on zoom to know the risks involved in starting your business with little capital and find out if it's a risk you are willing to take.