Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,050 members, 7,973,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:47 PM

Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub (1873 Views)

Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Hunchogee: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
JUST IN

Akwa Ibom State Government has distributed 500,000 cocoa seedlings and other inputs to farmers for this year's planting season in Odoro Ikpe, Ini Local Government Area of the State.

The exercise is in line with the determination of the State Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel to take advantage of the planting season to ensure food security and sufficiency.

The Commmissioner for Agriculture and Women Affairs, Dr. Glory Edet, did the presentation today.

#CompletionAgenda #UdomEmmanuel #GovUdomisWorking
Akwa Ibom ayaya

Lalalaclata let it go top oo

1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Hunchogee: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
More
Cc:myn3 na front page news oo

Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Without mechanized farming in this age you're just doing subsistence agriculture version 2.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by angelEmade: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
it's a good gesture.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Sammy07: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nice gesture. cool

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by SocialJustice: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Noise makers.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Hunchogee: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Without mechanized farming in this age you're just doing subsistence agriculture version 2.
With time we will all get there.
Lalalaclat na front page eeh belong to ooo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Hunchogee: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
angelEmade:
it's a good gesture.
Yeah bro, more of this will help reposition farmers in the state
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Hunchogee: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sammy07:
Nice gesture. cool
yeah bro
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Hunchogee: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
SocialJustice:
Noise makers.
It all depend on your mentality bro
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hunchogee:

Learn to be appreciative first before allowing hate to make you talk trash ok
So for expressing my opinion it has become hate?
Do you even know what is mechanized farming? Illiterates like you are the ones who glorify mediocrity that's why governors count payment of salary as achievement.
Have you seen any document outlining how the state government intends to come about the agriculture hub?
Blockheads like you rely on sentiments and emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Blackking98(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

So for expressing my opinion it has become hate?
Do you even know what is mechanized farming? Illiterates like you are the ones who glorify mediocrity that's why governors count payment of salary as achievement.
Have you seen any document outlining how the state government intends to come about the agriculture hub?
Blockheads like you rely on sentiments and emotions.
What's the name of your state?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Blackking98:
Maybe you should have asked that before the insults.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Blackking98(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Maybe you should have asked that before the insults.
That's the first time I'm quoting u
The person you're trading banter with is hunchogee
I

I ask again, what's the name of your State?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Mazigabriel(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hunchogee:

With time we will all get there.
Lalalaclat na front page eeh belong to ooo
that's if these crazy and blind moderators sees it
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Blackking98:
That's the first time I'm quoting u The person you're trading banter with is hunchogee I

I ask again, what's the name of your State?
How is my state of origin relevant in this?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Hunchogee: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
Blackking98:
Leave the block hater to continue hating
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Hunchogee: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mazigabriel:
that's if these crazy and blind moderators sees it
The sometime act tribalitic, inwhich is not suppose to be so, I observe recently the have decided not to post any good news from the state again
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Blackking98(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

How is my state of origin relevant in this?
It's very relevant.
We need to know in case you're removing the spec in Akwa Iboms eye meanwhile there's a log in your own states eye.
We advice you to channel your grievance and advise to your state government after all you're not an Akwa ibomite hence our state government owes you nothing. Thanks
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Blackking98:

It's very relevant.
We need to know in case you're removing the spec in Akwa Iboms eye meanwhile there's a log in your own states eye.
We advice you to channel your grievance and advise to your state government after all you're not an Akwa ibomite hence our state government owes you nothing. Thanks
I didn't realize i was communicating with a very stupid person.
Take your advice and shove it up your wazzoo.
Is Akwa ibom state you private or family property? Akuya!
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Blackking98(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hunchogee:

Leave the block hater to continue hating
I want to know cuz most of these people running their mouth about Akwa Ibom, when you compare their state with ours we beat them in every indecies of development. They should channel their energy back to their state government
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Blackking98(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

I didn't realize i was communicating with a very stupid person.
Take your advice and shove it up your wazzoo.
Is Akwa ibom state you private or family property? Akuya!
And I didn't realize I was communicating with someone who is ashamed of mentioning his state despite heavily criticizing another man's state.
Akwa ibom state is the property of every Akwa ibomite , am I an Akwa ibomite,yes. Are you an Akwa ibomite? nO. So what's your business here if I may ask?
Mention your state let's talk about your state too after all you are talking about another man's state, if your ashamed of yiur state please shut up and pass.
FYI it's your wife, parents (mother especially) and children that is an akuya. Unam ikod mkpo. You think it's only u that has the Monopoly of insults. Odiok Ono uka. Odiok Ono uso. Ebot mkpo
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Blackking98:

And I didn't realize I was communicating with someone who is ashamed of mentioning his state despite heavily criticizing another man's state.
Akwa ibom state is the property of every Akwa ibomite , am I an Akwa ibomite,yes. Are you an Akwa ibomite? nO. So what's your business here if I may ask?
Mention your state let's talk about your state too after all you are talking about another man's state, if your ashamed of yiur state please shut up and pass.
FYI it's your wife, parents (mother especially) and children that is an akuya. Unam ikod mkpo. You think it's only u that has the Monopoly of insults. Odiok Ono uka. Odiok Ono uso. Ebot mkpo
Look at this illiterate bigot. You're the most foolish person i have encountered on NL this year.
Even Akpabio cannot tell me not to talk about Akwa ibom. Ekuke keep barking.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by NigeriaB(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
This is suppose to be BENUE!

Food basket of the nation
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Blackking98(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Look at this illiterate bigot. You're the most foolish person i have encountered on NL this year.
Even Akpabio cannot tell me not to talk about Akwa ibom. Ekuke keep barking.
Yiur parents are the biggest fools on the planet for even conceiving an idiott like you, animal in human skin.
Who do you even think you are? Mention your state you no fit yet you're pumping out your chest like an idiott. A man that can't proudly tell the world where he is from is he a man at all? Rest abeg, go back to the village you call a state that you can't even properly defend your state.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Blackking98:

Yiur parents are the biggest fools on the planet for even conceiving an idiott like you, animal in human skin.
Who do you even think you are? Mention your state you no fit yet you're pumping out your chest like an idiott. A man that can't proudly tell the world where he is from is he a man at all? Rest abeg, go back to the village you call a state that you can't even properly defend your state.
You can't even spell properly, better go and enroll in adult education.
How do they even raise idiots like you? This one will set his mother on fire claiming she is a witch because his life is stagnant.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Blackking98(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

You can't even spell properly, better go and enroll in adult education.
How do they even raise idiots like you? This one will set his mother on fire claiming she is a witch because his life is stagnant.
Stagnant like your sense of you even have sense at all.
Scoundrel, you can't mention your state yet your here running your mouth like a widow on another man's state matter's.
If you were born of a woman mention your state, but I'm sure you're a baztard and that's why you can't proudly mention it, idiot.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Blackking98:

Scoundrel, you can't mention your state yet your here running your mouth like a widow on another man's state matter's.
If you were born of a woman mention your state, but I'm sure you're a baztard and that's why you can't proudly mention it, idiot.
See local Akwa ibom man spelling exactly how he pronounce words with Akwa ibom accent.
You are a real goat.
I won't insult your parents, giving birth to you must be enough pain for them.
Keep barking as if you can do anything if you see me in real life.
Ekuke
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Blackking98:

I have seen other posts you made warning people not to talk about Akwa ibom because they're not from there. Has your father even help the post of tax collector in Akwa ibom? What makes you feel you can decide who talks about Akwa ibom or not?
Narcissistic illiterate.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Blackking98(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

See local Akwa ibom man spelling exactly how he pronounce words with Akwa ibom accent.
You are a real goat.
I won't insult your parents, giving birth to you must be enough pain for them.
Keep barking as if you can do anything if you see me in real life.
Ekuke
Hang on to spelling, if you don't know why I'm spelling certain things like that then you're a novice on this forum.
Perhaps the only thing your state government could do for you is teach you how to spell and as such you think it's something wonderful.
See you in real life? Lol
You're afraid of mentioning your state to me on social media despite masturbating about my state and you're talking about real life? I laugh, I go chop you like semo put you in zone 6 on top, idiot, it's like your parents were downloading sense for you from waptrick, better go back and complete the download idiott.
So you're from ekuke state, no wonder you think being able to spell is a big deal. Cow like u

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by Blackking98(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

I have seen other posts you made warning people not to talk about Akwa ibom because they're not from there. Has your father even help the post of tax collector in Akwa ibom? What makes you feel you can decide who talks about Akwa ibom or not?
Narcissistic illiterate.
Your mouth is smelling
Mention your state you can't, what gives you the right to talk down on my state when you're ashamed of defending your state in public, you have no home yet you're pointing fingers and laughing at a man who has finished building and is painting his house, are you not stupid?
Mention your state and let's see if it matches up to Akwa Ibom in development indices before you keep wailing like a widow.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Next Nigeria Agricultural Hub by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Blackking98:

Hang on to spelling, if you don't know why I'm spelling certain things like that then you're a novice on this forum.
Perhaps the only thing your state government could do for you is teach you how to spell and as such you think it's something wonderful.
See you in real life? Lol
You're afraid of mentioning your state to me on social media despite masturbating about my state and you're talking about real life? I laugh, I go chop you like semo put you in zone 6 on top, idiot, it's like your parents were downloading sense for you from waptrick, better go back and complete the download idiott.
So you're from ekuke state, no wonder you think being able to spell is a big deal. Cow like u
I will dox you very soon.
I will keep talking about Akwa ibom and there's nothing you can do, you miserable fool.
Akwa ibom na your papa property?
You go chop your mama toto.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Powers Deny Us Weapons To Fight Insurgency – FG / Mike Ozekhome: Why I Am Defending Nnamdi Kanu / Why I Converted To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.