Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,182 members, 7,903,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

So Confused - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So Confused (1114 Views)

I Have Never Been So Confused! / So Confused Right Now / Am So Confused,urgent Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Confused by Emmawolex22(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Good morning, really confused on what to next because am seriously in need of you people advice.
Am 20years old girl from a separate home living with my mom currently, met a guy two years ago we started dating during that time he love me so much and his always there for me, as times goes on I started living in his house got pregnant for him like two times in which we get rid of, the third pregnancy now came I insist am not having abortion due to the warning I have heard spiritually, he agreed that we should keep the pregnancy and after nine months I put to bed with a bouncing babe girl..... So along the line he started misbehaving, he will bring many girls to the house after I might have gone to where am serving as an apprentice in a saloon, I did not even bother I trust him and I haven't caught him red handed so that Faith day I was inside the house with my nine months old baby he brought one of his side chick inside the house and he told me to cook for them which I did he ask me to carry my baby and leave the room which I did, after some minutes they came out and he left which I know he came to have sex with her in our bed
To cut the long story short we fought several times and we would still reconciled, so this last fight that made me left his house was that after his done smoking his weed he will come home and start fucking me with all the strength for like 3 hours I will be crying and shouting he will cover my mouth with the pillow, he did that several time before I left his house. Anywhere he sees me he always beat the hell out of me for good one year he never send I and the baby money, even to send money for his child he never did I do beg him several times to just at least send us money so I can enroll the baby in school...... recently I met a guy he made me know what love is and he was busy taking care of me and my baby girl but he never allow me to pack to his house he said if i did that he will be tired of me which I understand ......I bought a smartphone phone and this my baby father collected the phone from me and still beat me on it saying instead of me to look unkept that am looking beautiful more than before i told him I just met a wonderful guy I think that is what triggered him to collect my phone,when I told this guy I just met he told me to arrest him with civil defence but not with police because civil defence are still more feared than police, he Said I should tell them all that had been happening he said with that he will behave himself but people has been telling me not to arrest him because his the father of my child my new guy told me I should not mind them because none of them has ever give me anything since I broke up with him that I should not hear what they are saying

Am now confused should I do what he said I should do or not .....or any advice on what I can am sorry that my story is so long just have to short is like that ....
Re: So Confused by BuhariNaWah: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Girl with an (m) moniker.

Guy, just carry your wahala dey go

2 Likes

Re: So Confused by sisisioge: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wow!

1. You are only 20yrs old
2. You met the baby daddy two years ago when you were 18yrs
3. You moved into his house and got preggers thrice before deciding to keep the 3rd one.
4. Surely 9months later you had a baby girl
5. 9 months into your baby's life he started misbehaving so much so that you moved.
6. One year later when your baby was 1yr 9months old, the guy still doesn't take care of the baby but rather beat you upandown.

Fast forward to now that you're still 20yrs, you met a new guy whom you're ready to move in with but he was stalling.... It is well. All of these life altering things listed above happened within the last two years? Please calm down and stay away from trouble. Stay at home with your mother, learn your work well and get empowered. As per the baby daddy abusing you, report to the police. Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: So Confused by sisisioge: 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
Girl with an (m) moniker.

Guy, just carry your wahala dey go

grin grin grin grin

Seun don begin dey pay peanuts to content developers grin
Re: So Confused by SweetCunt97(f): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Buy him Playstation 5 and celebrate the birthday lovingly. I'm sure he will appreciate it
Re: So Confused by DenreleDave(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
Emmawolex22:
Good morning, really confused on what to next because am seriously in need of you people advice.
Am 20years old girl from a separate home living with my mom currently, met a guy two years ago we started dating during that time he love me so much and his always there for me, as times goes on I started living in his house got pregnant for him like two times in which we get rid of, the third pregnancy now came I insist am not having abortion due to the warning I have heard spiritually, he agreed that we should keep the pregnancy and after nine months I put to bed with a bouncing babe girl..... So along the line he started misbehaving, he will bring many girls to the house after I might have gone to where am serving as an apprentice in a saloon, I did not even bother I trust him and I haven't caught him red handed so that Faith day I was inside the house with my nine months old baby he brought one of his side chick inside the house and he told me to cook for them which I did he ask me to carry my baby and leave the room which I did, after some minutes they came out and he left which I know he came to have sex with her in our bed
To cut the long story short we fought several times and we would still reconciled, so this last fight that made me left his house was that after his done smoking his weed he will come home and start fucking me with all the strength for like 3 hours I will be crying and shouting he will cover my mouth with the pillow, he did that several time before I left his house. Anywhere he sees me he always beat the hell out of me for good one year he never send I and the baby money, even to send money for his child he never did I do beg him several times to just at least send us money so I can enroll the baby in school...... recently I met a guy he made me know what love is and he was busy taking care of me and my baby girl but he never allow me to pack to his house he said if i did that he will be tired of me which I understand ......I bought a smartphone phone and this my baby father collected the phone from me and still beat me on it saying instead of me to look unkept that am looking beautiful more than before i told him I just met a wonderful guy I think that is what triggered him to collect my phone,when I told this guy I just met he told me to arrest him with civil defence but not with police because civil defence are still more feared than police, he Said I should tell them all that had been happening he said with that he will behave himself but people has been telling me not to arrest him because his the father of my child my new guy told me I should not mind them because none of them has ever give me anything since I broke up with him that I should not hear what they are saying

Am now confused should I do what he said I should do or not .....or any advice on what I can am sorry that my story is so long just have to short is like that ....

Na God catch u.... Suffer ur suffer alone..

You knew who he was but u still decided to be with... Good luck..

Keep jumping from one dick to the other u hear
Re: So Confused by Oluneutral: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
You're not confused. You're the one confusing confusion. Even the gender you attached to your moniker can attest to it.
Re: So Confused by bukatyne(f): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oluneutral:
You're not confused. You're the one confusing confusion. Even the gender you attached to your moniker can attest to it.

Hahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: So Confused by Eketem: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
What plans do you have for your life?

Have you finished your training?

How are you taking care of your daughter?
I hope you know that you are responsible for her and not just looking for a man to care for you?

Where are your parents?

Anyway report your ex to the police except you enjoy the beatings and it is some sick sexual fetish.

Stop jumping from man to man and focus on growing.

Stop having unprotected sex

1 Like

Re: So Confused by Galactico4ever(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hmmmm...Bros I Dey Come
Re: So Confused by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mscheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: So Confused by Hathor5(f): 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
I can't finish reading it. It is like a tale from hell. I will be back when I have the strength to deal with more of the drama on this forum. My energy reserves are exhausted for today. Let me get back to sanity now. I hope someone else can help, I really do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Confused by Ulunne777(f): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Are you a female version of Bob? grin grin
Re: So Confused by Dyt(f): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hathor5:
I can't finish reading it. It is like a tale from hell. I will be back when I have the strength to deal with more of the drama on this forum. My energy reserves are exhausted for today. Let me get back to sanity now. I hope someone else can help, I really do.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Dunno why I am laughing
cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Confused by Hathor5(f): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dyt:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Dunno why I am laughing
cheesy cheesy grin grin

My face again

grin grin
Re: So Confused by Dyt(f): 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hathor5:

My face again

grin grin

You know right?
cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Confused by Hathor5(f): 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dyt:

You know right?
cheesy cheesy grin grin

I know. wink smiley smiley smiley
Good night sis. kiss
Re: So Confused by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 17, 2020
Timbers
Re: So Confused by Timbers(m): 3:12am On Jun 17, 2020
Booked
Re: So Confused by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 17, 2020
Have reported to your mother yet? What was her response?
Whatever she says is what you should do since she has more experience
Re: So Confused by Dyt(f): 6:17am On Jun 17, 2020
Hathor5:

I know. wink smiley smiley smiley
Good night sis. kiss

Good morning sis
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: So Confused by Mindlog: 6:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Another tales by moonlight, here s/he is the 20 years old lady intentionally using poor English while in a thread s/he created in May, s/he is the new guy who met a 20 years old mother with a 2 year old child! cheesy cheesy cheesy

OP, on a serious note this switching is not healthy for your mental well-being.
Re: So Confused by infogenius(m): 6:51am On Jun 17, 2020
Very likely the write up was a figment of his imagination.
Re: So Confused by Dtruthspeaker: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2020
Girl, you are too weak, that is your first problem. Stop being weak!

Your second boyfriend is going to be worse and he has warned you already, so don't hope in him but listen to him now and fix yourself!
Re: So Confused by Hathor5(f): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dyt:

Good morning sis
grin cheesy grin

Good afternoon beautiful! cheesy smiley kiss
Re: So Confused by Bignuell(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2020
Emmawolex22:
recently I met a guy he made me know what love is and he was busy taking care of me and my baby girl but he never allow me to pack to his house he said if i did that he will be tired of me which I understand .....
I don't understand. Are you desperate to luve with a guy. Go back to yout mother and figure out your life.
Re: So Confused by DenreleDave(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Buy him Playstation 5 and celebrate the birthday lovingly. I'm sure he will appreciate it

U mean this

Re: So Confused by Kobojunkie: 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
@OP, you are currently living with your mom but your baby daddy still shows up to abuse you there, or abi na for street him dey harass you so? Basically, if you have a stalker(ex or no ex), call the police, or is it civil defense, to get rid of the problem then. What is there to be confused about? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. / He's working now & is burdened with raising his sister's children / My Mother Thought I Was Possessed Because I Have Alopecia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.