Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,612 members, 7,932,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) (47263 Views)

Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Teejay13(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
This is disheartning, how could humans be so heartless.

No matter what, we are not suppose to take justice into our hands.

We should always think of what prompted certain actions before taking the bull by the horn.

#saynotojunglejustice!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Thonee(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
#Blacklivesmatter only when oyinbo kills a black man. Shame on them.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Happyguy201: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
That officer needs to be fired immediately he's kind can even allow arm robbers to a bank and walk away . Uneducated fools in uniforms .

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by bandOFhorses: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
AiteeAitee:
What the heck!

Humanity is rapidly becoming a monster. How can you watch your fellow human burning, slowly losing grip on life in agonizing pain and yet begging for mercy while you cheer on?

Africans! You complain that Whites call you savages, animals or whatever. Why won't they say so when they see you burn a human this way
Stop this nasty thing! angry

This is wrong. No matter the offence, life is too precious to be wasted this way.

Good hands. Sounds poetic to me.

Its quite sad what we turning into or what we have turned into sad

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by osazuwa23: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
These are biafrians not nigerians there a clear diferrence if biafrians want to claim biafra they need to accept the ugly as well angry
ettaetta:
As shared by a Facebook user from ogoja Cross River State, this young man was burnt to death because of 200,000naira.what really surprised me is that this happened in front of a police man. pls say no to jungle Justice
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
ettaetta:
As shared by a Facebook user from ogoja Cross River State, this young man was burnt to death because of 200,000naira.what really surprised me is that this happened in front of a police man. pls say no to jungle Justice
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by propsvilla3: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria is just an animal kingdom
There is no difference between the Citizens and the Leaders. The best is to relocate to a saner Country and bring your children up to know how valuable human life Is. I can't believe I share the same Country with barbaric fellows like this.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nchenches: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wow, the first time since 1999 I am hearing about any event or development in this Ogoja.

Negative mention.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by caleboxylic: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Jungle justice is bad but our judiciary doesn't help matter.

If this guy is handed to police, he will be released without trials to come and continue from where he stopped.

Just look around, all the bad Boys that were arrested last year are all roaming the street. What do you call that?

Say no to robbery
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nchenches: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ogoja, Ogoja, Ogoja.

Bad news unlimited.

After you let Federal troops into Biafra early during liberation struggle in 1967, one would think that Ogoja would be fast developing like Abuja.

But nothing.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Emmyandy27: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
We really need to change our style of life in this part of the country....where have we ever seen they burnt a thief in the northern part
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin The policeman no want wàhálà him just dey supervise the fire incase of outbreak.... #SayNoToJungleJustice #SayNoToRobbery/Crime
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
They won't go unpunished.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
ettaetta:

whats the different between the thief and those who killed him......and na the same idiots u go see for church or mosque o, dey shout jesus and mohammed ....

And this people dey call themselves human......the police there could be helpless....because a mop action is hard to control.

Long story short, jungle justice is barbaric and inhumane......and those people should arrested.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
What else do you expect from a shithole country, where cows are more valuable than human beings. sad It's quite sad and disappointing that I was born into the country embarassed
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by madjune(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
AiteeAitee:
What the heck!

Humanity is rapidly becoming a monster. How can you watch your fellow human burning, slowly losing grip on life in agonizing pain and yet begging for mercy while you cheer on?

Africans! You complain that Whites call you savages, animals or whatever. Why won't they say so when they see you burn a human this way

This is wrong. No matter the offence, life is too precious to be wasted this way.

What are you saying?
200k naira is even too much.

The white police officer killed George Floyd over 20 dollars.
I don't wish to draw any race parallels but it's obvious that man is man's greatest threat.

Not virus.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
Because he stole #200,000 you burnt him. If we born our politicians and failed leaders, Nigeria would have had a good image.
Shameless Cross-Rivarians
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Flows001(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
AiteeAitee:
What the heck!

You are perfectly correct. However, whenever I remember how my father and two of his friends were mercilessly rained with bullets and their faces totally disfigured by a group of robbers, whenever I remember that I couldn't get a better feeling of fatherhood because I was really small when he was killed by certain greedy and lazy youths who felt robbery was lucrative and their love for money was far important to the extent of turning many women into widows and making children fatherless, I always kill any form of pity in my heart for them and always say this:
IF AS A YOUNG MAN WITHOUT ANY FORM OF DISABILITY YOU FEEL STEALING OR ROBBERY IS THE BEST JOB FOR YOU, THEN THE SOCIETY HAS GOT THE BEST AND EASIEST WAY TO SEND YOU TO HELL!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by AiteeAitee: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
madjune:

What are you saying?
200k naira is even too much.

The white police officer killed George Floyd over 20 dollars.
I don't wish to draw any race parallels but it's obvious that man is man's greatest threat.

Not virus.

Sickening sad
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by madjune(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
AiteeAitee:

Sickening sad

The truth can be sickening, i hope that's what you mean.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by eshic(f): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
One way or the other,all of us that judge others are guilty of the same allegations you condemned others for.how could you set someone on fire and feel so excited about it and you ask God to forgive your own sin, how would it be possible for you not to be judged when you judge others this way.are you not a monster and cursed to take another man's life in a very cruelty manner like this. SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Clemtos84: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
The real thieves are in ASOROCK u can't do anything yo them, you are there killing your common man.... IDIOTS
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by tunary(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
CokeBar:

Also say NO to Robbery!

a robber and rapist who deserve this punishment? put yourself in a position of the victim
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Really this is wicked.

Poor guy
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Blackking98(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Blackking98 get ready you're next.
grin
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by CokeBar(f): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
tunary:
a robber and rapist who deserve this punishment? put yourself in a position of the victim

They both deserve the punishment
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Keketu(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
AiteeAitee:
What the heck!

wow hi pleasr pm me thanks

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by 7wonder(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
It's a pity. Well, if you are into the business of stealing and robbery, you can play your trade but avoid places like Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Delta, Rivers State. If you decide to ply your trade in the above mentioned states, make sure you are not caught else it'll take divine intervention for you not to open your eyes in another world. Say no to crime, say no to Jungle Justice. Maybe not yield to such temptations.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by stasius: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
You see Cross River? Calabar? If you are going there to steal, I pity you!!!

CrossRiver is obviously another country of its own now. The rate of jungle justice there is alarming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Texas Policewoman Enters Home Mistaking It For Her Own & Kills Black Man / Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.