Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

REALME 6 Pro Vs XIAOMI Note 9 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / REALME 6 Pro Vs XIAOMI Note 9 Pro (1299 Views)

Realme 6 Price And Availability In Nigeria, Features / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REALME 6 Pro Vs XIAOMI Note 9 Pro by AndreSalvatore: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Just got surfing the net on the latest xiaomi note 9pro but instead i saw something more worthy in the 'person' of REALME 6 PRO getting the better of both phones. In all its glory, the REALME beautifully out performed XIAOMI in almost all departments...

Whats ur take guys.
Re: REALME 6 Pro Vs XIAOMI Note 9 Pro by Nellsworld(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
AndreSalvatore:
Just got surfing the net on the latest xiaomi note 9pro but instead i saw something more worthy in the 'person' of REALME 6 PRO getting the better of both phones. In all its glory, the REALME beautifully out performed XIAOMI in almost all departments...

Whats ur take guys.
In camera department, the realme is always poor, but if u not a camera freak, the realme 6pro is good for u but i don't know hw much it cost cos global version of Realme is always high and it is not too accessible in the market
Re: REALME 6 Pro Vs XIAOMI Note 9 Pro by Telvin7(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nellsworld:

In camera department, the realme is always poor, but if u not a camera freak, the realme 6pro is good for u but i don't know hw much it cost cos global version of Realme is always high and it is not too accessible in the market
You lie bruh

In camera department, realme is very good .

The realme 6 camera is better than the cam on the redmi note 9s

1 Like

Re: REALME 6 Pro Vs XIAOMI Note 9 Pro by Nellsworld(m): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Telvin7:

You lie bruh

Ve u used the two or u just concluded, cos ve watched YouTube between the two, and redmi was better
Re: REALME 6 Pro Vs XIAOMI Note 9 Pro by Norman4real(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Telvin7:

You lie bruh

Realme cameras are trash. I have 5i but even my old Tecno C9 had a better camera than this. grin good thing is that it's macro lens and slow motion works fine. And it also supports G-cam but that doesn't help as much as people make it seem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REALME 6 Pro Vs XIAOMI Note 9 Pro by Telvin7(m): 3:27am On Jun 17, 2020
Nellsworld:

Ve u used the two or u just concluded, cos ve watched YouTube between the two, and redmi was better
undecidedrealme was the better one
Re: REALME 6 Pro Vs XIAOMI Note 9 Pro by Telvin7(m): 3:28am On Jun 17, 2020
Norman4real:
Realme cameras are trash. I have 5i but even my old Tecno C9 had a better camera than this. grin good thing is that it's macro lens and slow motion works fine. And it also supports G-cam but that doesn't help as much as people make it seem.
What do you expect from the I series ?
Btw the realme 6 and 6 pro got better cameras.
Don't judge them from just one product .
Re: REALME 6 Pro Vs XIAOMI Note 9 Pro by skywalker240(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2020
Sometimes I ask myself, are Realme phones designed to dent the Redmi swag?

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro / Hacked Netflix For Sale. No Scam / Almost New Inside Carton Xiaomi Poco M3 For Sale With Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.