Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,555 members, 7,926,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 06:39 PM

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down (35116 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Do I Have The Right To Be Sad About My Babe That Just Cheated On Me / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Okay9jahub(m): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Former snooker star and BBC commentator Willie Thorne has died at the age of 66, says World Snooker.

Thorne was diagnosed with leukaemia in March and was taken to hospital in Spain last week with dangerously low blood pressure.

He retired from professional snooker in 2001 and for many years was a respected BBC commentator.

[url="http://www.okay9jahub.com/2020/06/willie-thorne-snooker-favourite-dies.html"] Continue Reading[/url]
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Cephas11(m): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
This post is disjointed from the main aim in btw. its crap!
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by na2016: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
My fellow guys, I know how it feels when a lady turns down your request.... I have been in your shoes
approached her......
Be wise... Focus on ur life rather than shaping ursef for a woman to accept u

OP: Maybe you should remember to change your gender on your moniker too
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by InfinityFabric: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THAT'S WHY IT IS BETTER FOR MEN TO PURSUE CAREER AND FORTUNES SO AS NOT TO BE HOOKED IN THE CENTER OF WOMEN'S TWISTED NONSENSE.
When you're hooked in a job and still trying to learn two other disciplines, you'd quickly press "Game Over" button the first few days of 'TWISTED NONSENSE' .
Getting another will never be problem.
#NoTime
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Mutaultope(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
So disappointed in this thrash post but much more angry at the person that pushed it to FP ...

IF YOU DON'T LIKE A BBW then stay away

some of us like BBW and some SSBBW
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by abd09abd: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Getting fat is not always an evidence of good living. So many people are fat but they are living a hand to mouth and wretched life. Don't confuse God giving stature with a good living. So many people are living large but they aren't fat. Would you say they are poor. Dangote T-Face Wizkid Zuckerberg they aren't fat and they are living large.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by bukolabeauty09(f): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
My fellow guys, I know how it feels when a lady turns down your request.... I have been in your shoes before and I can tell how its hurts shocked

Nevertheless, don't be bothered because a lady turned you down, what you should focus on is how to improve your self so that when she sees you in the next coming years, she will envy you and want a comeback with you...

Example: I have an ex that I loved so much then.. I did everything to please her and she still fvcked up later... That was 2015... But now, I can't see her naked and get erection.... She Don fat and look less beautiful than b4.....

2ndly, there is this lady I like so much during my ND days, she was in business admin, I was in banking and finance but our lecture hall is beside each other... Very beautiful and nice shape..

Today, I saw her in the bank... I think she is married and she Don fat small... I began to wonder if this is the same lady I trip for then in school.....

So guys, focus on getting better than b4... Don't feel sad bcox she turned u down.... U may see her 3 years later and thank God that u never approached her......

Note: all I'm saying is don't waste ur useful life wanting to please a lady.. Develop ursef and see ladies striving to please you.

Thought you want to say you saw them in rags begging. You are so naive, something you dont know is that, that slim body you liked once you married the person and you take care of her very well and she gives birth, I'd she has the tendency of becoming fat the fatness will surely come to display. So guy would you divorce her then or you go ahead and cheat on her.
Please stop thinking like a primary school boy and be wise �
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
My fellow guys, I know how it feels when a lady turns down your request.... I have been in your shoes before and I can tell how its hurts shocked

Nevertheless, don't be bothered because a lady turned you down, what you should focus on is how to improve your self so that when she sees you in the next coming years, she will envy you and want a comeback with you...

Example: I have an ex that I loved so much then.. I did everything to please her and she still fvcked up later... That was 2015... But now, I can't see her naked and get erection.... She Don fat and look less beautiful than b4.....

2ndly, there is this lady I like so much during my ND days, she was in business admin, I was in banking and finance but our lecture hall is beside each other... Very beautiful and nice shape..

Today, I saw her in the bank... I think she is married and she Don fat small... I began to wonder if this is the same lady I trip for then in school.....

So guys, focus on getting better than b4... Don't feel sad bcox she turned u down.... U may see her 3 years later and thank God that u never approached her......

Note: all I'm saying is don't waste ur useful life wanting to please a lady.. Develop ursef and see ladies striving to please you.

Advice coming from a ju boy.
Look, if you want to upgrade your life, upgrade it for YOURSELF, for your betterment and enhancement, not because of one fvcker who broke your heart. Because karma doesn't exist. If you're thinking that he/she will suffer because they turned you down, think again. This is real life, not nollywood. Use your head.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Barzinime(m): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Archaic Mentality, If you dont know depression could make you fat also
Kriss216:
Getting fat is an evidence of good living.
In your scenario, those girls are doing well.
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by EngrMarve(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
odinga1of:

Are u male or female??
Male
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by jaxxy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Are u sure u want to marry at all?? This one u keep loosing interest after 3years tongue grin “Mr I like them slim” grin

That said I have experienced similar circumstances bt I can’t explain why married ladies lose shape and maybe even appeal so fast. Maybe due to family responsibilities. I’m still analyzing the situation. And no getting fat doesn’t mean good living it’s almost normal for women after having kids only the very conscious and disciplined types work on maintaining their looks.

Bt also if u meet the right lady she can help u achieve ur dreams or add to ur quest for self development.

The key is looking for the right ones. U cud be self developed and pick the wrong lady for u and end up frustrated. Be patient bt Keep trying. Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Rutherford2019: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
A girl I took train transport to see, I lodged in hotel thereafter, spent 2days, we chatted and exchange some pleasantries..
When I made advance for her she told me that she's not in a relationship but I'm not her spec
I was very impressed for her even though I didn't find it easy to assimilate
We can't get everything we want
Better days ahead with better people

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by timmykaydude: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
paulolee:
sad for wat??its better to b rejectd than not to try na..las las bea wey reject u fit still reason u letter..if she turn u down just move on bro and pls dnt stick around hoping she changes her mind bcoz u would endup feeling more pained..
last year in skul a bea turned me down after all my care and the supposed green lights i thought she was showing me, said she cnt date me because am a bad boy and too lyk gals...d words broke me because d bea mk sense bt i moved on...jus last month i mistakenly saw her around my uncle's place in uyo durin this lockdown nd we exchanged contacts and she visited, we were gisting wen she apologized for judging me bk den and for turning down my advances because she see my legit crib n the soft settings and i jus smilled n acceptd her pleas...since last month it hav been steady nunu wenever i nid her brand nd feelings isnt involved because she once said she cnt date a bad boy nd i tink am still dt bad boy
Lol,mayb u no dey loaded dt time.
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by paulolee(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
timmykaydude:
Lol,mayb u no dey loaded dt time.
naaa...we bin de skul and i de run skul tinz on the low because of some dose bad belle lecturers and she no code bk den
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

It is very obvious that you dont like fat ladies.
Biko if you dont like them,other guys do.
As the saying goes,one man's meat is another man's poison. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by kizyalex10(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

i believe any lady who turned a guy down did so because she has someone better.mainly financially.i dont really count looks as a disadvantage for guys.so i always tell guys to hustle.success is d best revenge.once u re hugely successful all those who turned u down will regret ever doing so.not because they love u so that they will come nd have d money but they want to be called a girlfriend to jowozaza,emoney,a big boy or someone who is rich.so i emplore on guys to shun women nd hustle once the money comes then relax nd sip ur wine nd let them queue nd do the chyking then u select the best

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by cray91(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
Sad ke? any guy that feels sad no get sense. e supose go do thanksgiving sef ni cuz God no allow burden enter hin life
DenreleDave:

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by alexsoftwork(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHEN WOMEN ARE ONE KIND.

---IF YOU PURSUE TOO HARD, THEY'LL SAY YOU LACK SELF-ESTEEM. THEY'LL SAY YOU'RE "DISTURBING" THEM.
---IF YOU DON'T PURSUE, THEY'LL SAY YOU WERE NEVER SERIOUS IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT WAS WHY YOU GAVE UP EASILY WHEN THEY WANTED YOU TO TRY HARDER.

THIS IS WHY IT IS BETTER FOR MEN TO PURSUE CAREER AND WEALTH SO AS NOT TO BE HOOKED IN THE CENTER OF WOMEN'S TWISTED NONSENSE.

Nice one bros

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by themaestro08(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
1Sharon:
After showing signs that you aren't interested, some still pursue.

Have you no self-respect and esteem ?

Why pursue someone who has shown no interest?

Gentlemen don't pursue. Only sissy and pathetic
weak men do.

It's not about rejecting, more about the way and manner a guy is rejected. Our societies are littered with illmannered bitches who think they can rough shod any guy they meet.

Some girls are rude and obnoxious, if I met such I bin her into the trash can she belongs.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Abasman007: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
She turns you down you, you should say praise God!!!
You have been saved from inheriting an overstretched bitch...
Right now, the only thing that can make me cry if it turns me down is money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by kaima1984(f): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

I don't fancy fat ladies... Yes they are doing good

But I don't like fat ladies... Slim or slimly average is the best
Are you HE or SHE?you often switch you GENDER, what are your reasons?
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by CAPSLOCKED: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
InfinityFabric:

When you're hooked in a job and still trying to learn two other disciplines, you'd quickly press "Game Over" button the first few days of 'TWISTED NONSENSE' .
Getting another will never be problem.
#NoTime

I'VE BEEN PRESSING GAME OVER SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN. NOTHING ON EARTH BEATS MY "BLOCK & DELETE" GAME. NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by odinga1of: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
EngrMarve:

Male

Are u the OP or the OP second moniker?
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by 1Sharon(f): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
themaestro08:

Gentlemen don't pursue. Only sissy and pathetic
weak men do.

It's not about rejecting, more about the way and manner a guy is rejected. Our societies are littered with illmannered bitches who think they can rough shod any guy they meet.

Some girls are rude and obnoxious, if I met such I bin her into the trash can she belongs.

So how do gentlemen get women?
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by DenreleDave(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
bbjayone:
too much of nollywood movies............
dey probably turned u down for reasons best known to dem

its not a big deal wen u are bin turned down, life is full of varieties and choices...

we go dey alright las las

#WeGoMakeAmByGod'sGrace

everyone with his/her

I didn't criticise, check my last point..

I only said focus on getting ur life better
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by DenreleDave(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Guy your gender says you're a female
I'm sure many of your commenters didn't notice also
So can you please clarify?
Bliv the picture
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by ebijimi7(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dude you are pointless here so if a girl adds up it means she's suffering you don't think at all go check what happens when there is pea e of mind in marriage or relationship you instantly add up and glow be it boy or gorl
DenreleDave:

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by coulisse: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Men and their weak egos, and they always want women to pump it at all times. SMH undecided
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by DenreleDave(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
kaima1984:
Are you HE or SHE?you often switch you GENDER, what are your reasons?

Just for fun.. Denrele David is my name... Scrotum n dick are fully present and represented..

No hole except ass hole gringringringrin
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by DenreleDave(m): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
bukolabeauty09:

Thought you want to say you saw them in rags begging. You are so naive, something you dont know is that, that slim body you liked once you married the person and you take care of her very well and she gives birth, I'd she has the tendency of becoming fat the fatness will surely come to display. So guy would you divorce her then or you go ahead and cheat on her.
Please stop thinking like a primary school boy and be wise �

Chai see insult oo.

I didn't ask for front page oo.. Just posted in for my guys not knowing the mods will do m bad by posting it front page...

For u, forget fat or not..

Check the last point... The last point is what I am passing to my fellow guys
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Dybala11(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Zoie:

Advice coming from a ju boy.
Look, if you want to upgrade your life, upgrade it for YOURSELF, for your betterment and enhancement, not because of one fvcker who broke your heart. Because karma doesn't exist. If you're thinking that he/she will suffer because they turned you down, think again. This is real life, not nollywood. Use your head.
There's no big deal with a lady turning a guy's advances down sef, we all have our specs and choices na. Most ladies in their teenage years and early to mid twenties do have a lot of suitors to choose from and it's not possible to say YES to all of them. Ladies shouldn't be cruel about rejecting advances though, except if maybe the guy has resorted to blackmailing or been a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by davidtuzy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kriss216:
Getting fat is an evidence of good living.
In your scenario, those girls are doing well.
Not all FAT means dat u re doing well , moreover a man was rushed to d hospital in china for Fatness, just after d lockdown was ease in Wuhan.. So take note wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) / 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.