Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,881 members, 7,976,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:07 AM

Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua (41793 Views)

Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' / Anselm Ojezua: Oshiomhole Lied, We Notified Him That We Wanted Indirect Primary / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by northvietnam(m): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin
Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by Growingboi(m): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
The man has made the right decision. He can't go to another party and become nobody there.

NOTE: Not going with Obaseki doesnt mean he won't work for him.

3 Likes

Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by fasho01(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
All man for himself
Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ibadansun1:
They have started to abandon him to his faith

After supporting him for months

Lol. You don't really know politics. As factional chairman, his job is to cause troubles within APC, right from selection of aspirants. His faction will bring out an aspirant, the faction loyal to Oshiomole will bring out their own aspirant. APC will have 2 aspirants. That's the beginning of confusion

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by udemzyudex(m): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yeah stay there and feed him with information. grin
Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
As factional chairman, his job is to cause troubles within APC, right from selection of aspirants. His faction will bring out an aspirant, the faction loyal to Oshiomole will bring out their own aspirant. APC will have 2 aspirants. That's the beginning of confusion

2 Likes

Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by meobizy(f): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Since morning it is this man and Oshiomhole’s news which have dominated the front page. If you posted comments in all of the threads regarding their matter, then I’m sorry to say you personally need to achieve something for yourself in the real world.

2 Likes

Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
H
Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by jaxxy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
shortgun:
So there are 2 APC state Chairmen in Edo state?
Which of the factions will produce delegates for the party primary?

No primaries will hold. They will meet in court.

Zamfara loading.

2 Likes

Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by wonder233: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yoruba coward. He doesn't need Oshiomhole's trust. Oshiomhole has another factional state chairman he is working with. You people are so daft sha. Na Only to mumu follow Tinubu una know. So, it sounds strange to you guys that people can have the courage to fight godfathers.
Ibadansun1:
You way get sense, you mean Osiomole will trust a factional leader that supported Obaseki with any party secret?

10 Likes

Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by Kingkamba(m): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
God bless you. E be like say u be one of us. grin grin grin grin grin grin
OZAOEKPE:

Yoruba man way no get sense, they plant am there to fire am well well
Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by Somodooo: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
tuniski:

That is strategic! Stay back to fight from within APC while obaseki takes on them from without.
that one no know anything about politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by PIMPAR: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
jaxxy:

No primaries will hold. They will meet in court.

Zamfara loading.
You don't mean it?
Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by Ibadansun1: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
wonder233:
Yoruba coward. He doesn't need Oshiomhole's trust. Oshiomhole has another factional state chairman he is working with. You people are so daft sha. Na Only to mumu follow Tinubu una know. So, it sounds strange to you guys that people can have the courage to fight godfathers.
And who told you that I support Tinubu or care about what really happens in Edo state?

Most of your comments are devoid of logic, just emotionally charged comments laced with Insults.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by bluefilm: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ibadansun1:

Wetin you say make dem do?

Make dem follow am jump into fire abi?

Guy na wa for you o!
Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by TGM2015: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. You don't really know politics. As factional chairman, his job is to cause troubles within APC, right from selection of aspirants. His faction will bring out an aspirant, the faction loyal to Oshiomole will bring out their own aspirant. APC will have 2 aspirants. That's the beginning of confusion
That is why APC is opting for direct primaries. By APC constitution, it is the NWC that organises governorship primaries. That from sales of nomination, candidate selection and screening and mode of primary. It is when the mode of primaries is indirect that the State executives comes in through selection and collation of delegates. That is where court cases of which factional chairman is eligible to sent list of delegates comes in. So in this case, the chairman roles is not needed. Direct primaries foreclose any legal issues on the constitutionality of the primaries.

Anyway, let us wait till Obaseki formally registered to another party and see if he will still be the Governor before the General Election. APC can file a case against going by Nigeria Constitution and Electoral law and Obaseki may loose his seat. Let see how the drama unfolds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by Coldie(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
What kind of rubbish journalism is this
Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by Emilokoiyawon: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
As long as IPOB no support Obaseki, he can still win. But this 1 that IPOB yoots are beginning to back him, his victory is in serious jeopardy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by joyandfaith: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
stay back to destroy Apc in Edo, just like magnus abe did in rivers state.
EXACTLY!!!

1 Like

Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by Sagay212: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Online political anylyst. Maybe your online votes will make Obaseki win election. Na here we go dey wait una when una start to change mouth and wail.

1 Like

Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by Austino50: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
He wants to stay behind to be doing the damages for his Oga Obaseki but trust Osho and his pple are up to his game
Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by martineverest(m): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
stay back to destroy Apc in Edo, just like magnus abe did in rivers state.
exactly his plan
Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by martineverest(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ibadansun1:

so sad u can't read in between lines....he is staying back to destroy Oshiomhole's plans... remember Magnus Abe?

2 Likes

Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by pquaver(m): 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ibadansun1:
So who would the Factional leader lead when Obaseki have left with his supposed supporters to PDP?

That is how zombies think and yet believe they are wiser than everyone.. The man is fighting for his own pocket.. If he go to pdp he will just be a floor member oo

4 Likes

Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by Strangebuttrue(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
something is not still clear to me oo...is Obaseki the Papa ajasco we use to watch on TV?

Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by BERNIMOORE: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
SecretSpy666:
This is a planned game between obaseki and the chairman. The chairman have to continue the factional group so that APC will not be united going into the election. This is good. Some loyalists have to remain behind and destroy APC before the enter the election
OBASEKI IS ..ONE WITH GOD A MOJORITY...NEW HATCHING IDEAS WILL BE FALLING IN TO HUMILIATE oshiomole OUT. ONLY TODAY HE WAS SUSPENDED BY THE APPEAL COURT....AND HIS NWC WILL BE DISBANDED AGAIN... AJIMOBI HIS CO DEPUTY IS ON SICKBED ....nothing like boldness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by Nosaghae(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ibadansun1:

If you understand politics you will realize that this is also a strategy from obaseki's camp.
Some people must stay back to continue with the internal damage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by PROPHETmichael: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
His role is to play the informant.
Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by humberjade: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Strategy grin
Re: Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua by Sandrapery: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nigerian Artist has now taken a step forward in their trend during this period, to ease the Corona virus stricken economy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJH7o6pZodA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. / Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) / Commit Adultery, Go Mad, Women From Enugu Ezike Land Be Careful News For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.