Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,640 members, 7,948,452 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" (68092 Views)

Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador / Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by odomanis: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Chicent:
Chioma have spoken bloggers take note.... But then she called him David and not Baby like we are used to.... Hmmmm

Were you expecting him to say myself and baby ? Dont forget,she wasnt talking to Davido. Dont also forget that they now have a baby together,saying myself and my baby could as well mean the son. Please you guys should leave them alone. She has debunked the rumour so,allow them.
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Chicent(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
odomanis:

Were you expecting him to say myself and baby ? Dont forget,she wasnt talking to Davido. Dont also forget that they now have a baby together,saying myself and my baby could as well mean the son. Please you guys should leave them alone. She has debunked the rumour so,allow them.

Yes sir....
Buy she can as well say David my love.... If all is truly well. Peace
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by offset67(m): 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
undecided undecided[sup][/sup]
Chicent:

Yes sir....
Chicent:

Yes sir....
Chicent:

Yes sir....

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by tejiri4(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
once a lover of baby mamas always a lover of baby mamas what was chef thinking that she would be davido last bus stop abegi wise up. Davido has unfollow her. are you thinking what am thinking?
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by bigcasava1(m): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Did you expect her to admit that she's the one that pushed him?
Okay, How did davido break his leg?, Oh, He fell from his bicycle. embarassed
make I give you Davido number?
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by bigcasava1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
One thing I know is, in every rumours, there is a trace of truth.. tho it might be 1%.. or less..
If u say he has never beaten u, no problem..
It doesn't remove a strand of hair from my body.. nor does it add to my account balance kiss kiss kiss.
I wish u all the best in life tongue tongue
she doesn't even know if you are existing
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by bigcasava1(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Issokay.. Thank God for that.. Buh on the other hand, if you're lying, all I know is the whole truth will eventually get revealed sooner or later... Truth can't be hidden for long.
so all u do in life is to see how chioma and davido marriage will end
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Well said
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by cuteeme: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chicent:

My love David would do...
Ahi o, when she is not making a formal speech to Mr President... Even if she does, the law recognises words like "fiance", it is decent enough.
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by cuteeme: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chicent:

My love David would do...
Ab
i o, when she is not making a formal speech to Mr President... Even if she does, the law recognises words like "fiance", it is decent enough.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
bigcasava1:
so all u do in life is to see how chioma and davido marriage will end

Are you actually dumb? Didn't you see where I said "Thank God for that" before I also said other things I said ?

And also, what is wrong with what I said? Are you not aware of how Nigeria celebrities usually have troubles I their Marriages while they still lie and pretend about it just so the public wouldn't know and then same public ends up knowing eventually? And also, haven't you heard of the popular saying that in every spreading rumor, there's always an iota of truth?

Next time read well and reason well before quoting people stupidly
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by cuteeme: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
dayorich:
Yëyë dey smell...
Person wey never marry but dey do Chief Baby Mama dey talk say "my home". You get home, na im dem never gree to marry you off the market?

[s]Never has there ever been an incident of abuse in my home. He has never in his life lifted a finger to touch me and I have never so much as even pushed him. [/s]
You are one of the wisest person here. Engagement no be marriage. If Davido contemplates marriage to be the detriment to his career, he is not serious at all. He is wealthy in his father's name and his own name, what other fame and relevance is he looking for that he cannot settle down and do his old man proud.Though marriage is not an end itself, if girls would close their legs and not give him or any other celeb a child do you think man will not take his whole family to a chosen girl's family compound to do the proper thing?, why should he buy the cow when he can get the milk for free. It would have been fair enough if chioma gets pregnant for him a second time even though its wrong(without marriage), is it not better than impregnating someone else?, many feminist will come here and say chioma care less about the so called marriage, and i laugh. If she does not care, why will she be flaunting her engagement ring upandan when they have not even started marriage preparations?, or to shut the mouth of bloggers, won't those mouth still wag if things go awry?

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by AmadorSays: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
maaaad cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
TheRealProphet:
if you b celebrity ehh bloggers go dey follow u like.....
[img]https://i./Q2Zz.gif[/img]
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by sammyesx: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bloggers and celebrities be like

Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by dodelight(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Golan007:

So if I spread the rumour that you stole my money yesterday, there's at least 1% possibility of it being true?
thank you jare. i've always told those who care to listen that it's only someone who has not witnessed or being a victim of a grand conspiracy that will hold on to that thrash..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by dodelight(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
the truth there, can be I was at Ur house yesterday..
So that is why ppl cud think I was the one who stole Ur money cuz I was present..
Something, must look like an action undecided undecided undecided.. that is what it means.. try and get the picture of what am trying to say undecided undecided
may you never be a victim of grand conspiracy; if you do, then you might know what you're trying to say is incorrect. someone who never meets you but wants to bring you down can cook up a story to that effect. please wake up to reality!
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by dodelight(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
So be it for you, as you wished me.. amen in Jesus name
Hahahahaha! LOL! Now You Know How It Feels To Be Lied About. I'm sure you won't join them saying that again.
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by dodelight(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oladayo12:
No answer them again.
no answer them? she has learnt by force, but have you?
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by whizbee(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Golan007:

So if I spread the rumour that you stole my money yesterday, there's at least 1% possibility of it being true?

Don't mind them baba, the favorite quote for rumour peddlers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by mannieblak(m): 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Did you expect her to admit that she's the one that pushed him?
Okay, How did davido break his leg?, Oh, He fell from his bicycle. embarassed
Oga na ur leg break
why u dey carry another Pesin Mata for head na?
abi u and davido dey share leg!!
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Iamthoney(m): 1:32am On Jun 19, 2020
TheWrita:

Her life cannot be as miserable as yours.
The question you need to ask your self is why you so desperately want things to be bad for her.
Ask
In your warped mind you have made sense abi? Tell me how much she paid you to come at me? The next time you quote me again I'm gonna make life unbearable for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband / Davido Throws Party In Adeleke's Mansion In Osun State(video) / Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.